• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

normal but powerful!!! (Normal type club)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killua

This is the normal club for lovers of normal pokes.POkecomunitty rules, double posting is allowed if you want to post a new topic, topics can be created once per day.

You may take one poke as yours when entering the club, (no legendaries allowed) after 10 posts you may take another or evolve it.

Owner:
Kaneki!!!
imgres

Members:
Mawa
url

T.A.R
imgres

Kikaito Plush

Astinus

UmE

Sir Ortho

Nickname: (not necessary)
Starter:
Answer to topic:

Topic: Why do you like normal pokemon, and what is your favorite?

Last edited:

Killua

Starter: Minccino
Answer to topic: They are very (put sunglasses on) normal, so it is not rare for me to find myself with at least one normal pokemon, and they can serve not only for fighting they are the best hm slaves in the game, also my favorite is Cinccino it is so kawaii!!!

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
Ohh I'll join :3

Nickname: Well, IGN is Mawa or MarieEve
Starter: Exploud ! :3
Why do you like normal pokemon, and what is your favorite? I don't know, thee is a lot of them I know! And I like to have one in my team. Usually the other don't expect a normal type..
Plus, my Exploud with boomburst and Silk Scarf is awesome :3

Killua

A new menber!!! ok I will add you to the menber list.

The Annoying Rollout

You already know it
Years
Ok I'll join

Nickname:You can either use my user name or just T.A.R

Starter:Farfetch'd

Answer:
Well in FRLG versions,he can only be obtained in an in-game trade.This guy carried my team after I obtained it.This guy is my priority everytime I play an FRLG hack.With its Swords Dance and Slash combination,it can land a critical hit most of the time.

Last edited:

Killua

Ok T.R.A you are on the club i was never really a farfetchd fan since in every game in the first routes you get a good flying poke, with good last evolutions like Swellow and Staraptor and I just never use it and when i use it i never have the stick so I end up losing.
Also mawa, you may only start with Whismur after 10 posts you may evolve it or take another basic form of a pokemon.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
May I please join ??

Nickname: Kika plush
Starter:Meowth
Answer to topic: There are plenty of these types of pokemon out there most are very weak but Meowth my favorite evoles into an very powerful underated pokemon plus it's cute.

Killua

Hi welcome to the club, meowth is rather cute and also is a good pokemon to represent the mafia (team rocket), i love it.

Last edited:

Killua

Ok new topic what is the normal pokemon with best competitive value?

in my opinion they are both snorlax and blissey two of the best defensive walls in the game

The Annoying Rollout

You already know it
Years
Ok new topic what is the normal pokemon with best competitive value?

in my opinion they are both snorlax and blissey two of the best defensive walls in the game

Mine is Slaking for double battles.It is way faster than Snorlax and it also have higher stats.For him to be competitive you'll just need a Psychic type with Skill Swap move.

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
Mine is Slaking for double battles.It is way faster than Snorlax and it also have higher stats.For him to be competitive you'll just need a Psychic type with Skill Swap move.

I used Slaking in Double with Serperior with Gastro Acid! :)

I can't answer "with the best competitive value" but my Exploud help me a lot in my battles. The opponent don't know how to react with an Exploud. Plus, I gave him SIlk Scarf so his Boomburst hurt a lot. He has a good diversify moveset.

Killua

Ok!!! New topic, when did you became atached to a normal pokemon and why?
Mine was to Snorlax in LGR Belly Drum,Rest Snore Body slam is incredible

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
when did you became atached to a normal pokemon and why

I think it's my Tauros back in Soulsilver. It was at first an hm slave with Strenght, but it did well in battles!

The Annoying Rollout

You already know it
Years
Mine was when I tried to raise a Slaking back on my last Emerald run.Raising him was damn hard(obviously because of its ability).I thought Vigoroth was better and versatile but when it evolved to a Slaking,my hardwork paid off.It was very fast for its size plus its has well rounded stats.He even became my "Go To Guy" in hard battles.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
[Bwhen did you became atached to a normal pokemon and why
][/B]

Think that was Yellow when I caught an Clefairy(it was normal type back then) it was awesome in battle and nothing could beat it.

Killua

I am out for a week feel free to post new topics while I am out.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Woah woah woah. A new Normal Pokemon club? I'm definitely joining!

Starter: Meowth

Answer to topic:

I like Normal Pokemon because of the wide variety of moves they can learn and just how varied they are. There's so many different species of Normal Pokemon based on so many different kinds of animals. It's always great to see what each new generation will reveal for their Normal Pokemon. But no matter how many Normal Pokemon are released, my favorite will always be Meowth. I like cats, and now I like Siamese cats (which Meowth is slightly based on), so Meowth has always been my favorite. Plus, his character in the anime helped make him so awesome to me.

So he's the first Normal Pokemon that I attached myself to, and mostly because of the anime. I used one in Blue (even though he wasn't that great!) and was the first Pokemon that I tried to collect every piece of merchandise of.

Competitive-wise, Mega Kangaskhan is the one that I've seen the most in battles. She saw a lot of play in the World Championships.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back