• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

normal but powerful!!! (Normal type club)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killua

Let´s talk abut Komala, what do you think of his design?

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
Komala (I prefer Nekkoala tho)

Hum... not my favrite. One of the new Pokemon I like less. Not that I dislike it, but I feel it a bit boring. It's a regular koala who hug a tree. That's it. But I have some hopes for its evolutin, which I really want to see! I have a feeling it's gonna to evolve into a normal/phychic, but then we didn't saw the first fighting type yet, so it might be this one? But if so, wouldn't be too much like Conkeldurr?

Killua

Hum... not my favrite. One of the new Pokemon I like less. Not that I dislike it, but I feel it a bit boring. It's a regular koala who hug a tree. That's it. But I have some hopes for its evolutin, which I really want to see! I have a feeling it's gonna to evolve into a normal/phychic, but then we didn't saw the first fighting type yet, so it might be this one? But if so, wouldn't be too much like Conkeldurr?

Yea, its pretty hard to think on a new concept to a poke with his main typing being normal whitout a plain design.

AmetsuCAT

KITTY POWER!!
Years
  • Age 24
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 6, 2023
May I join?

Starter: Zangoose
Answer to Topic: I really like how versatile they are, and most normal types have cool designs. Most normal types also have a wide range of movepools. And my favourite is of course Zangoose :)

Years
Hey guys, the club owner no longer has the availability to keep this club going and requested it be closed. Really unfortunate but things happen. =( Feel free to PM me if you want to remake a normal club however, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back