• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Not Exactly New but..

gotron228

^_^
Years
  • Because I haven't actually been apart of the Pokemon Community for a while now I'd like to reintroduce myself.

HI GAIZ!!!!

I took an extremely long break from the Pokemon series when B/W and B/W2 came out because I absolutely hated those titles BUT X and Y has got me excited for Pokemon again, yay! Anyway I just decided to make an introduction thread so I could get to know all the people I never got to meet during my absence.

Years
  • Hi there and welcome back to PC!
    Yes I know what you mean, the bw, and bw2 series i thought I really hated but they are actually great games now that I've played through them. I'm sure x and y will be more to your liking hopefully.
    You probably know what you're doing here so no help pointing you in the right direction I would imagine. :P
    Anyways hope you enjoy your stay back, hope you stick around. and hope to see you around! :)

Years
  • Been a whopping three years since your last post.. that's indeed a long while ago! It's wonderful to have you back. :3 Sadly you were a member before my time so I don't remember you, though now that has officially changed. Welcome back to PokeCommunity!

It's too bad you hated the fifth generation.. personally I found it amazing, but to each their own. X & Y do look absolutely breathtaking so it's great that they have you hyped for Pokemon again. :D Make sure to explore around our X & Y board and keep speculating with our members! Doing that makes it so much more fun to see all the news reveals as we get closer to the release date. I'm still itching to see Sylveon's type.. but mostly because there's been so much speculation among fans that I want to know the official type so people can finally relax, hehe. Which starter do you like of the bunch? They're all wonderfully adorable this time around, aren't they? I'm lovin' Froakie but it all depends on their evolutions for me - here's hoping they're as good as the first forms. And lastly, know which version you want yet?

Making an intro was a great first step towards your return. Perhaps you might find it worthwhile to stop by the New Users' Hangout and get to know our new users as well as board regulars? That would be great, though of course it's just a suggestion! Hope you find plenty of things that catch your eye here and stick around for an even longer while this time around. Lots has changed in these three years but we're still that same old amazing PC you've always known. Just remember to re-read the rules as a refresher!

Have a great time~! Any questions you have can be private messaged to a moderator, or you can just post 'em over at the Quick Questions & Answers thread.

Years
  • Welcome back to PC! Hope you stick around. I also lost interest in Pokemon for awhile, but my interest has once again peaked with the reveal of X and Y. They're going to be awesome. See you around!

Years
  • OMG AN AUSTRALIAN HIKARI MUST REPLY :o

Welcome er, back I say, Gotron! You seem like a very old member given you joined in 2007. I wasn't around when you were last active but it's nice getting to meet new people. PC has changed a lot since you were last active, there have been new staff and sections getting changes, but it's still the same old PC you know. Glad to see you've gotten into Pokemon again, and even though you may not have been a fan of 5th Gen I actually liked it myself but everyone has their opinion.

Cirno probably showed you the Pokemon X & Pokemon Y section where you can discuss the new games. The graphics look really good and the new Pokemon are very odd-looking indeed, with the very cute starters as well. I do like Chespin and Froakie a lot but Fennekin is not too bad either.

Anyways, I hope you stick around this time and ask a mod if you need any help. I'm also happy to have a conversation anytime so just send me a visitor message!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

gotron228

^_^
    Years
  • Thank you all so much for the warm welcome back! It's excellent to see that the Pokemon Community is still extremely friendly and generous to new and old members. I cannot wait until I can get to know you all further! :D

Cid

Years
  • Gosh, the calm way you started out made your "HI GAIZ!!!!" that much more striking. XD

Anyway, hi to you, too!

I'm not gonna say anything about gen five, eep. However, I'm really glad to hear that you're excited for X and Y! :D It's a nice time to come back since we have bustling threads that talk about everything you can speculate for X and Y in the forum. I think making a thread to really spice up your return was a good move, too. You get to meet even more people. I'm not particularly active enough to really reply to every single VM I get with full gusto, but I would love to get to know you further too. Maybe I should VM you when I see you online. Or you VM me. Either works. :P

But yes. I'm glad you've enjoyed everyone's awesome welcomes. ;D Mine's not nearly as awesome, but I hope it's good enough. ^^; Welcome back to the forums, Gotron! Feel free to VM me if you need any help. And of course, have fun.

Back