• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Not WHAT, but WHO will you choose?

Which Hero Do You Choose?

• Boy

Votes: 282 69.5%
  • Girl

Votes: 124 30.5%

• Total voters

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    Girl since i am one. gonna name her Bagel, like i do everytime. getting soul silver, gonna reserve a copy.

Im so pissed that they changed the girl character! What was wrong with the last one, i like her better!

Edit: i just got and idea from above. I'm gonna name my rival after my boyfriend- Nick.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I'm gonna play as the boy. I might play as the girl on one of the English versions of the game, but I'm gonna be Gold on my Jap. Soul Silver.

Years
    I'll play as the girl on my very first file, because its new and different as we didn't get to play as a girl in gold and silver
    But for other files i'll most likely be Gold
    or i'll coin toss ahah

Artonkn

Sup.
    Years
    I'm not gonna vote in the poll because...both...Because I'm getting HG + SS I will be both. Obviously Gold on HGold and Soul on SSilver. On HG my name will be Ellis (irl name) and not sure about SS.

R a i n e+

moo~
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 8, 2013
    I'm going to play as both.

The boy in HG and the girl in SS, but SS will be my main game..so I voted for girl.

Speaking of which, I adore her design<3

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    Gold all the way Who knows why. I guess you could say that gold is a classic character while soul is new and we all know should have been kris :D but she is still ok i surpose

:3

3:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2013
    I will choose the male character because I myself, am a male.

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    I'll likely play as the girl first on Heart Gold and play as the boy next on Soul Silver. I usually play as both characters each gen, not really sure why I lpay as the girl first though.

magrathean

Eevee Breeder
    Years
    SoulSilver, I'll be playing as the girl.
    HeartGold, I will be....Gold.

I always choose the female in the first game I get, and male in the second.

Back