• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Not WHAT, but WHO will you choose?

Which Hero Do You Choose?

• Boy

Votes: 282 69.5%
  • Girl

Votes: 124 30.5%

• Total voters

Marionette

¿ǝɹnɔ ɐ
    Years
    I will play as the female player because I'm female, and I have nothing against her. She's vair cute c:

Sometimes, like in Ruby and Ranger, I will prefer to play as the male because I prefer how they look though~ but I think I'll play as the girl in this one.

Runaru

Moon Radiance
    Years
    I am girl, and usually I choose the guy as a player, to vary a little. But this time I will choose to be a girl character because it is new in this remake​

yaminokame

やみのかめ
    Years
    I used to always to boy because I am a boy, but I changed in Platinum to the girl for a try XP (Thinking that the character I'm playing is actually my girlfriend, NOT me lol) I think I'm going to go with the girl again for HeartGold ^^

Natester

Mostly a lurker
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Iowa
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    I've always been a boy in the pokemon games so when I get HeartGold/SoulSilver, i'm going to be as the male charecter.

MapleCookie

Whee.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 7, 2014
    The girl because I'm a girl, and I already had to play the guy character for Silver and Blue/Yellow. Dx
    And because, tbh, this is like what, the first(second) girl who isn't wearing a skirt.

Ellie

Sweet Punch!
    Years
    Girl because I almost always play as the girls. Maybe if I get both I'll try the guy... but I usually don't like the male characters.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2009
    XD I'm a girl, so I'm going to choose the girl. I actually thought the girl's design was pretty cute.

...as for the boy.
    I don't like his pants :/, but he has cool hair.

Years
    Who will you pick?

Which character will you be in the upcoming HeartGold and SoulSilver games?

Im predicting that the girl will have many fans. We may discover, though, that the girl character is lacking the potential to be a new character and may lose fans!

As for the boy, its good being the original, which is what im sticking with! The boy is a big fan to all Johto lovers!

So who will you pick?

Last edited:
    Back