• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nothing but a Missing Number

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pheonix987

Nyan, nyan, myancology...
Years
  • OOH!! OHH! ME TOO!!

Species: Ho-oh

Appearance: Ho-oh's have huge wings and long "tails" and plumes of yellow. They sparkle in seven different colors. This Ho-oh is one of a kind, with yellow feathers instead of red. The yellow plume and tail are both orange, with the plume only 3/4 as tall as the original plume. Its beak is much longer than a normal Ho-oh, as long as a Fearow's, and it is the color yellow. Its wings are blue and green, and it's claws are a bit more greenish then they are supposed to be. He usually carries his treasured Lum berries and Leftovers in a straw pouch.

Personality: It is a strong legendary, but it is clumsy and it acts without thinking sometimes. Ho-oh almost never stops to think about what the situation is, and leaps into a fight without even knowing what it is about sometimes. He uses his brain in dangerous situations(at least, when he knows it is a dangerous situation), and he can prove to be a very logical thinker. He is usually impatient and joyful, but when somebody makes him snap, he can turn into a ferocious beast. It takes a lot to calm him down.

History: He was origionally a Vulpix. His mother and father Ninetales told Vulpix that they will be going somewhere and they will be gone for a long time. So Vulpix waited, and waited. Three months passed. Finally, Vulpix couldn't wait anymore. He went outside and asked his neighbour Oddish what happened to his parents. When Oddish told Vulpix that both mother and father Ninetales went to a dark alley with some Gengar and they haven't been seen since, Vulpix was astonished and he cried for three nights and three days. One day, he found out that crying was going to get him nowhere, so he went out in search for power. He went through deep ravines and mountains, and finally he reached the house of Arceus. When Arceus saw a Vulpix collasped at his front door, he was amazed at the Vulpix, and took him in to nurse his injuries. When Vulpix was healed, he demanded that Arceus gave him more power. Arceus accepted the wish, and put power into Vulpix. But, it made him turn into a Ho-oh, and erased all memories of his past. His personality changed, too. Arceus was amazed but let him go, and Vulpix stayed like that for the rest of his life.
    Moveset:
    Overheat
    Sky Attack
    Fire Blast
    AncientPower
    Extrasensory
    Flamethrower
    Future Sight
    Sacred Fire
    Hyper Beam
    Protect

RP sample: I was doing my usual daily chores around the house, not even knowing that Arceus had gone to find Missingno.
    After, when I finished my breakfast, my friend Magmar told me that Arceus was battling a pokemon. I wasn't too worried. When I said good-bye to Magmar, I resumed my daily chores. "Whew, I'm done." I thought to myself as my house sparkled.
    When I sat down to eat my lunch, I was thinking about the pokemon that Arceus was fighting. "What pokemon is stupid enough to fight Arceus? I mean, he's the god of pokemon. He can beat me, hands down. But...what is this dread creeping onto me? ...I guess i'm getting old. Better finish my lunch." He finished his lunch, and he sat down on a sunny patch of grass and lay down for a good, long nap.

When he woke up, it was already 10:30. "Whoa, I sleep WAYY to long, i'll have to go back to my house-"That's when he heard a voice. "Huh? Is that you,Arceus? What's going on? Did you defeat that pokemon?" For a while he listened to Arceus.
    Then suddenly, the ground shook, and Ho-oh cried out in rage. "T-this Missingno. Killed Arceus?! Gaah, I'll rip it into pieces!!!!" It took several minutes for Ho-oh to calm down. Then he sat down and thought. "Hmm...the thing killed Arceus,
    then it wouldn't hesitate to kill me! It also made a shadow of Dialga! "But..." Ho-oh let out a deep sigh. I've gotta avenge Arceus. He said he contacted all the other legendaries, so they can help me." He let out a deep sigh. "Oh well, that thing will chase after me, from what I think." He suddenly stood up, and he gathered up his treasured Lum berries and Leftovers into his straw pouch, and made way to his other Legendary friends.

...Is that OK?:P

Last edited:

Foxnordic

Common trainer
    Years
  • This RP sounds awesome!
    Species: Zapdos

Appearance: Zapdos has prickly yellow feathers that are always very thin (due to static electricity.) Zapdos isn't as big (length wise) as his other legendary bird counter parts. He has a long beck (longer then Moltres),sharp talons, and daring eyes. Zapdos is always covered by a wave of electricity (if touched, the person/pokemon will have a big shock!) Zapdos doesn't have much of a tail, and his wings are kindof short.(He has a short stature)

Personality: Zapdos is a very hot-headed pokemon that can sometimes charge into battle. His size is what makes him hot-headed. He is very competitive with the other legendary birds by always participating in battle. Zapdos can sometimes be found flying through the Heavens using thunder (in his rage) to destroy the land beneath. His rivals are of course the other legendary birds, but in desperate times they work together.(Zapdos can be a team player)

History: The 3 legendary birds were originally a Jolteon, Vaporeon,and a Flareon. (All 3 of the pokemon were siblings) Long ago the 3 pokemon journeyed to see the God pokemon known as "Arceus." Each of the pokemon demanded to be stronger due to their rivalry. Each of them wanted to be able to beat their siblings in friendly battles. Arceus grew annoyed of their demands so he eventually granted their wishes. He transformed Jolteon into Zapdos,Vapereon into Articuno,and Flareon into Moltres.

Moveset:
    Thunder
    Thunderbolt
    Roost
    Drill Peck
    Thunder Wave
    Aerial Ace
    Discharge
    Charge
    Sky Attack

RP Sample:
    I was off flying over the Kanto (usually over Vermillion City to see Lt. Surge's Raichu use Thunder.) I always love seeing electric pokemon or their electrical attacks. I've always watched over Raichu (ever since he was a Pikachu.) Surge has always known of my presence but it doesn't worry him. But today the strange thing is, there was storm clouds to the south of Vermillion.(I usually make storms when i fly over regions, but this storm was towards the Seaform Islands.) I haven't ventured to the Seafoam islands for many years. But suddenly I could hear Arcues crying for help. And then I could hear the Missingno engulf Arceus! I felt engraged! I just wanted to storm into battle but he said not to! I must tell my brothers about this event! We need to do something!

punkforlife93

Mudpimp
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2011
    I never realized how much fun this looked to be until I read through the entire wall of text. It actually looks like a really interesting idea.

Species: Mew

Appearance: Mew is a cat-like creature bearing a lightly-pink tinged fur. It is genderless, like most legendaries, but has a rather feminine and careless way of holding itself. Mew has a long, skinny tail, roughly twice its body length, and elongates at the end, similar in shape to that of a spoon, reflecting its Psychic nature. Its feet are resemble that of a rabbit, also possibly a reference to its magical quality. One of the most distinguishing aspects of Mew is its large, beautiful azure eyes, which seem to mirror everything happening outside in the world around it. It is very short in stature, at merely a foot or so, and almost weightless. Its rarely seen as taking its own appearance, as it has the ability to transform into any other Pokemon, as well as the ability to turn itself completely invisible. Mew loves to float around in a pink bubble-like orb, sometimes used for protection, but more oftenly used just for enjoyment. Due to its excessively rare nature, many dismiss Mew merely as a myth, especially as it seems to transform back and forth between different Pokemon species.

Personality: Mew has a very careless, easy-going, playful personality. It gives off a cheerful, joyous air to all those who come near it, whether they know it or not. Despite its seemingly innocent and childlike nature and appearance, Mew is also very intelligent and helpful, seeing into trainer's hearts, knowing whether or not they have the purity to be worthy of its presence. Despite this, Mew is not arrogant, nor does it despise those who have evil hearts - it simply pities them, and attempts to guide them back to the path of light. Mew's personality is particularly loving as well, showing compassion to all those who encounter it (though they are few in number). Mew is also very curious, and somewhat oblivious to danger that is present all around itself, preffering to float off in its own perfect world, unaware of any evil about it. It could also be because Mew sees the good in everything, though - no matter how bleak or unlikely. Its optimistic nature is very distinguishing among the legendaries. While it is ludicrously powerful, Mew isn't extremely flamboyant or showy, and tends to use its power rarely.

History: Mew doesn't remember being created. It believes that Arceus was its creator, although all it recalls is being at the bottom of the sea in a bubble, before floating very gradually to the surface. After that, Mew began to roam endlessly around the earth, with no particular goal except to bring happiness to others and itself. It never knew that it was a Legendary - as a matter of fact, it never even thought itself particularly powerful - but it appreciated its existence, as well as its ability to bring joy to other Pokemon and humans.

Mew doesn't particularly attempt to hide from humans, but chooses instead to take other forms in which to appear to them. It only appears in its ordinary form when it is near someone of particularly good nature. That's not to say that Mew has trust issues, but instead, that it chooses to reward those of good heart with its original appearance. Mew has always been travelling throughout the world, preferring not to stay put in one particular place, but instead to explore the nooks and crannies of the world it lives in.

Mew has fairly recently (in consideration of how long its lived) been seen attempting to help Team Rocket stop Mewtwo from conquering the world, although they were fairly unaware of it. Since then, Mew's location has been particularly sporadic, choosing to appear wherever and whenever it pleases.

Moveset:
    Transform - Mew transforms into the Pokemon that its in battle with, or any Pokemon that it happens to be nearby.
    Mega Punch - Mew winds back and delivers a cataclysmic Psychic-boosted punch to the opponent.
    Metronome - Mew uses a completely random move - usually, what happens to pop into its head first.
    Psychic - Mew surrounds the opponent in a Psychic field, throwing it wherever it chooses to.
    Ancient Power - Mew creates a ball of energy, which is delivered into the opponent like a solid, rocklike force.
    Barrier - Mew thrusts a protective barrier into the path of an attack, usually physical.
    Me First - Mew reads the mind of the opponent and attacks with the move that they are about to use, but only if Mew's faster.
    Pound - Mew smacks the opponent's face with a tiny fist that delivers more damage than appears possible.
    Nasty Plot - Mew thinks ahead, gathering its strength to deliver a super powerful attack.
    Aura Sphere - Mew creates a sphere of its aura's color (a bright pink) and sends it flying into the opponent.

RP sample:

The world was twirling, spinning, doing loop-de-loops, flipping, inverting, blurring dramatically as the cat-like creature soared through the air, encased in a fragile-looking lavender bubble.

Or maybe all that was moving was Mew itself. On the other hand, was it really too much to ask that the world sometimes broke its own rules? I mean, it had to have fun once in a while, right?

Either way, the tiny Pokemon was having a blast. Going this way and that, roughly twenty thousand feet in the air, occasionally going into a full-out free fall - there was no better way Mew could think of having fun. The rare Pokemon was having the time of its life, for only the seventy-second time that day. And there was still so much time left.

Mew had just shot straight up into the air like a rocket, its nose pointed, ears flat on the sides of its head, when it stopped abruptly. It twitched its nose as it suddenly heard something in its mind. Although 'heard' might not be the right word for it...rather, it had a thought, simply it wasn't one of its own. If that strikes humand and/or Pokemon as in any way simple.

The news was troubling - something unique for Mew. The Pokemon was not used to being upset by news, and the somber development that Arceus had just delivered was like a needle threaded through Mew's heart. It quickly turned itself invisible, popping its strange bubble, and focused all of its energy on determining where any other Pokemon capable of assisting it would be. This so called...MissingNo...was something that Mew couldn't quite form into its highly intelligent mind.

The depths of such evil simply escaped Mew.

After what seemed like a lifetime to Mew - a few seconds to most other Pokemon - it detected the re-entrance of a legendary to the atmosphere. The green-dragon legendary - Rayquaza, no doubt. And so, with a strange sort of barrel roll,

Mew re-immersed itself in the bubble, and swiftly sped off towards one of the oldest Pokemon that had ever existed.

Last edited:

CyberBlastoise

Virtual Water Master
    Years
  • Species: Palkia

Appearance: Palkia is a very large, bipedal, dinosaur-like Pokémon. The majority of its body has a light gray, white coloring with linear sections on its body being purple. Its arms and shoulders are covered by large armor plates, and each hand holds five claws. The round plates on its shoulders each have a large pearl-like structure in the center, representing its affiliation to Pokémon Pearl. On Palkia's back are wings, which are seemingly not used for flight as Palkia appears to levitate.

Personality: Palkia is a legendary,A pokemon that was create by the god pokemon Arceus. As such, Palkia acts in an aristocratic manner — he seems always serene and apathetic towards other people and pokemon, even when he is actually deeply conflicted. He is also extremely calm, even in battle, and is very seldom surprised by even the most drastic of actions. However, sometimes he can be quick to anger and very hotheaded, as noted by his creator Arceus. Due to him being a legendary pokemon, he generally acts indifferent, bordering on arrogance.

History: Arceus the god pokemon was the creator of palkia. Palkia was an original legendary pokemon.Palkia has two pokemon that he considers rivals or strong enough to face him,Even though he hasn't met most other legendaries. These pokemon are Dialga The Pokemon of Space and Giratina, Ruler of the Distortion World.Dialga and Giratina are Palkia's brothers.Palkia lives and gap in a parallel spatial dimension.Palkia has great respect for Arceus and though most of the time his don't show it,He thinks of him as a father.Palkia is considered a deity/god in Sinnoh-region creation mythology.

Moveset:
    1.Spacial Rend
    2.Aqua Tail
    3.Blizzard
    4.Giga Impact
    5.Slash
    6.Protect
    7.Dragonbreath
    8.HyperBeam
    9.Fireblast
    10.Focus Blast

RP sample: As nate walked with a large clothe over his mouth and covering his body "is this the city phenac its pretty large"Nate said as walked into the city as he walked he looked and venture through the city"Hump..First thing first i think ill go to the pokemon center" he walked for minutes and then he saw the greatest thing he had ever seen a coliseum "Woah i think iam gonna like this place"Nate said staring and walking in aww towards the coliseum as he walked inside he looked like a normal tourist amazed by

almost everything
    He asked a trainer about the coliseum"Excused me but whats this coliseum about"Nate asked welled after getting most of the information from the trainer"You should probably head up to the Pokemon Center i think you get most of the info there" The trainer said to him"Okay thanks"Nate said as he walked out "Iam definitely coming back here"Nate said as he walked out as he walked out of the coliseum he begin searching for a building with a giant pokeball on it "its around here somewhere"Nate thought then he spotted it he started walking up to it,He walked inside and sat down then a researcher walked up to him"excuse me sir are you here to compete in the Orre gym battle" The researcher said smiling at him,Nate stood up and held his hand out for him to shake it.

The researcher shook his hand nate begin to scratch his hair "Hey i think why not " Nate said thinking about The researcher started walking down to the basement of the pokeball of the center,as nate walked down he begin to see many trainers down there of all kinds shape and sizes "Woah " Nate sat down beside a girl that looked Cool and athletic "Ummm hey do you know what all this is about" Nate asked her The girl turned around "well hey dont everybody" She asked nate,"not me "Nate said "Well basically the pokemn league is opening here in the Orre region everybody here to compete in it" She said "Woah a new league i can compete, SHOOOT but i need a pokemon.Man iam out of luck" Nate said putting his head down the girl looked at him "No you arnt don t knowbody here have there first Pokemon yet" The girl said than a man walks into the room, He has gray spiky hair and wears goggles on his head. He looks about 20 years and had a very optimistic smile upon his face. You also notice that an Umbreon and Espeon walk around his legs " why those pokemon are so cool"nate though to himself.

Than he said "Good Morning to you all, I hope the trip here was a very great experience for you." "why this guy has a sorta aura around him i feel drawn to listen to him " nate thought to himself than he resume to say "My name is Tim, I am the one who started the league here and I will be the one to give you your pokemon." he begin to wave a young women into the room with a carton of pokeballs he resume to say "As you all know Orre was the place where the shadow pokemon outbreak took place, but I promise you that it is all in the past,thanks to me and another great trainer who is a gym leader here. Now you will each come up here and take a pokeball, they are all labeled so you will know what pokemon you are getting. I will also give you five pokeballs, pokedex, and a map. After receiving your pokemon you will head out through Phenac City and head to Pyrite Town where the first gym is located. I wish you all luck and just so you know, the person who beats all of the gym leaders and wins his/her way through the Orre League Tournament will face me to become the greatest trainer in Orre, and possibly the world. Now lets get this started!" then afterward nate sees him wave to get his pokeball hump he waited for everybody else to get there cause he didnt want to get caught into the crowd "Finally this is my pokeball" Nate said walking up to the pokeball on it said cydaquil "cool i hope his nice Cydaquil come on out" as nate said that he throw the pokeball in the air than a cydaquil came out "Cynda.....Cyndaquillll" cydaquil than he walked up in started rubbing his head on his leg.

After gaining Cyndaquil trust which wasnt hard he than rest a night at the hotel after he woke his next plan was to head to Pyrite Town "Iam going to be the best i know i can"Nate said as walked out the hotel along with Cydaquil walking along him.
    it needs a bit more history then it will be ready.
    OOH!! OHH! ME TOO!!

Species: Ho-oh

Appearance: Ho-oh's have huge wings and long "tails" and plumes of yellow. They sparkle in seven different colors. This Ho-oh is one of a kind, with yellow feathers instead of red. The yellow plume and tail are both orange, with the plume only 3/4 as tall as the original plume. Its beak is much longer than a normal Ho-oh, as long as a Fearow's, and it is the color yellow. Its wings are blue and green, and it's claws are a bit more greenish then they are supposed to be. He usually carries his treasured Lum berries and Leftovers in a straw pouch.

Personality: It is a strong legendary, but it is clumsy and it acts without thinking sometimes. Ho-oh almost never stops to think about what the situation is, and leaps into a fight without even knowing what it is about sometimes. He uses his brain in dangerous situations(at least, when he knows it is a dangerous situation), and he can prove to be a very logical thinker. He is usually impatient and joyful, but when somebody makes him snap, he can turn into a ferocious beast. It takes a lot to calm him down.

History: He was origionally a Vulpix. His mother and father Ninetales told Vulpix that they will be going somewhere and they will be gone for a long time. So Vulpix waited, and waited. Three months passed. Finally, Vulpix couldn't wait anymore. He went outside and asked his neighbour Oddish what happened to his parents. When Oddish told Vulpix that both mother and father Ninetales went to a dark alley with some Gengar and they haven't been seen since, Vulpix was astonished and he cried for three nights and three days. One day, he found out that crying was going to get him nowhere, so he went out in search for power. He went through deep ravines and mountains, and finally he reached the house of Arceus. When Arceus saw a Vulpix collasped at his front door, he was amazed at the Vulpix, and took him in to nurse his injuries. When Vulpix was healed, he demanded that Arceus gave him more power. Arceus accepted the wish, and put power into Vulpix. But, it made him turn into a Ho-oh, and erased all memories of his past. His personality changed, too. Arceus was amazed but let him go, and Vulpix stayed like that for the rest of his life.
    Moveset:
    Overheat
    Sky Attack
    Fire Blast
    AncientPower
    Extrasensory
    Flamethrower
    Future Sight
    Sacred Fire
    Hyper Beam
    Protect

RP sample: I was doing my usual daily chores around the house, not even knowing that Arceus had gone to find Missingno.
    After, when I finished my breakfast, my friend Magmar told me that Arceus was battling a pokemon. I wasn't too worried. When I said good-bye to Magmar, I resumed my daily chores. "Whew, I'm done." I thought to myself as my house sparkled.
    When I sat down to eat my lunch, I was thinking about the pokemon that Arceus was fighting. "What pokemon is stupid enough to fight Arceus? I mean, he's the god of pokemon. He can beat me, hands down. But...what is this dread creeping onto me? ...I guess i'm getting old. Better finish my lunch." He finished his lunch, and he sat down on a sunny patch of grass and lay down for a good, long nap.

When he woke up, it was already 10:30. "Whoa, I sleep WAYY to long, i'll have to go back to my house-"That's when he heard a voice. "Huh? Is that you,Arceus? What's going on? Did you defeat that pokemon?" For a while he listened to Arceus.
    Then suddenly, the ground shook, and Ho-oh cried out in rage. "T-this Missingno. Killed Arceus?! Gaah, I'll rip it into pieces!!!!" It took several minutes for Ho-oh to calm down. Then he sat down and thought. "Hmm...the thing killed Arceus,
    then it wouldn't hesitate to kill me! It also made a shadow of Dialga! "But..." Ho-oh let out a deep sigh. I've gotta avenge Arceus. He said he contacted all the other legendaries, so they can help me." He let out a deep sigh. "Oh well, that thing will chase after me, from what I think." He suddenly stood up, and he gathered up his treasured Lum berries and Leftovers into his straw pouch, and made way to his other Legendary friends.

...Is that OK?:P
    Interesting history, I say. But good enough to be accepted
    This RP sounds awesome!
    Species: Zapdos

Appearance: Zapdos has prickly yellow feathers that are always very thin (due to static electricity.) Zapdos isn't as big (length wise) as his other legendary bird counter parts. He has a long beck (longer then Moltres),sharp talons, and daring eyes. Zapdos is always covered by a wave of electricity (if touched, the person/pokemon will have a big shock!) Zapdos doesn't have much of a tail, and his wings are kindof short.(He has a short stature)

Personality: Zapdos is a very hot-headed pokemon that can sometimes charge into battle. His size is what makes him hot-headed. He is very competitive with the other legendary birds by always participating in battle. Zapdos can sometimes be found flying through the Heavens using thunder (in his rage) to destroy the land beneath. His rivals are of course the other legendary birds, but in desperate times they work together.(Zapdos can be a team player)

History: The 3 legendary birds were originally a Jolteon, Vaporeon,and a Flareon. (All 3 of the pokemon were siblings) Long ago the 3 pokemon journeyed to see the God pokemon known as "Arceus." Each of the pokemon demanded to be stronger due to their rivalry. Each of them wanted to be able to beat their siblings in friendly battles. Arceus grew annoyed of their demands so he eventually granted their wishes. He transformed Jolteon into Zapdos,Vapereon into Articuno,and Flareon into Moltres.

Moveset:
    Thunder
    Thunderbolt
    Roost
    Drill Peck
    Thunder Wave
    Aerial Ace
    Discharge
    Charge
    Sky Attack

RP Sample:
    I was off flying over the Kanto (usually over Vermillion City to see Lt. Surge's Raichu use Thunder.) I always love seeing electric pokemon or their electrical attacks. I've always watched over Raichu (ever since he was a Pikachu.) Surge has always known of my presence but it doesn't worry him. But today the strange thing is, there was storm clouds to the south of Vermillion.(I usually make storms when i fly over regions, but this storm was towards the Seaform Islands.) I haven't ventured to the Seafoam islands for many years. But suddenly I could hear Arcues crying for help. And then I could hear the Missingno engulf Arceus! I felt engraged! I just wanted to storm into battle but he said not to! I must tell my brothers about this event! We need to do something!
    needs more personality and more history denied
    I never realized how much fun this looked to be until I read through the entire wall of text. It actually looks like a really interesting idea.

Species: Mew

Appearance: Mew is a cat-like creature bearing a lightly-pink tinged fur. It is genderless, like most legendaries, but has a rather feminine and careless way of holding itself. Mew has a long, skinny tail, roughly twice its body length, and elongates at the end, similar in shape to that of a spoon, reflecting its Psychic nature. Its feet are resemble that of a rabbit, also possibly a reference to its magical quality. One of the most distinguishing aspects of Mew is its large, beautiful azure eyes, which seem to mirror everything happening outside in the world around it. It is very short in stature, at merely a foot or so, and almost weightless. Its rarely seen as taking its own appearance, as it has the ability to transform into any other Pokemon, as well as the ability to turn itself completely invisible. Mew loves to float around in a pink bubble-like orb, sometimes used for protection, but more oftenly used just for enjoyment. Due to its excessively rare nature, many dismiss Mew merely as a myth, especially as it seems to transform back and forth between different Pokemon species.

Personality: Mew has a very careless, easy-going, playful personality. It gives off a cheerful, joyous air to all those who come near it, whether they know it or not. Despite its seemingly innocent and childlike nature and appearance, Mew is also very intelligent and helpful, seeing into trainer's hearts, knowing whether or not they have the purity to be worthy of its presence. Despite this, Mew is not arrogant, nor does it despise those who have evil hearts - it simply pities them, and attempts to guide them back to the path of light. Mew's personality is particularly loving as well, showing compassion to all those who encounter it (though they are few in number). Mew is also very curious, and somewhat oblivious to danger that is present all around itself, preffering to float off in its own perfect world, unaware of any evil about it. It could also be because Mew sees the good in everything, though - no matter how bleak or unlikely. Its optimistic nature is very distinguishing among the legendaries. While it is ludicrously powerful, Mew isn't extremely flamboyant or showy, and tends to use its power rarely.

History: Mew doesn't remember being created. It believes that Arceus was its creator, although all it recalls is being at the bottom of the sea in a bubble, before floating very gradually to the surface. After that, Mew began to roam endlessly around the earth, with no particular goal except to bring happiness to others and itself. It never knew that it was a Legendary - as a matter of fact, it never even thought itself particularly powerful - but it appreciated its existence, as well as its ability to bring joy to other Pokemon and humans.

Mew doesn't particularly attempt to hide from humans, but chooses instead to take other forms in which to appear to them. It only appears in its ordinary form when it is near someone of particularly good nature. That's not to say that Mew has trust issues, but instead, that it chooses to reward those of good heart with its original appearance. Mew has always been travelling throughout the world, preferring not to stay put in one particular place, but instead to explore the nooks and crannies of the world it lives in.

Mew has fairly recently (in consideration of how long its lived) been seen attempting to help Team Rocket stop Mewtwo from conquering the world, although they were fairly unaware of it. Since then, Mew's location has been particularly sporadic, choosing to appear wherever and whenever it pleases.

Moveset:
    Transform - Mew transforms into the Pokemon that its in battle with, or any Pokemon that it happens to be nearby.
    Mega Punch - Mew winds back and delivers a cataclysmic Psychic-boosted punch to the opponent.
    Metronome - Mew uses a completely random move - usually, what happens to pop into its head first.
    Psychic - Mew surrounds the opponent in a Psychic field, throwing it wherever it chooses to.
    Ancient Power - Mew creates a ball of energy, which is delivered into the opponent like a solid, rocklike force.
    Barrier - Mew thrusts a protective barrier into the path of an attack, usually physical.
    Me First - Mew reads the mind of the opponent and attacks with the move that they are about to use, but only if Mew's faster.
    Pound - Mew smacks the opponent's face with a tiny fist that delivers more damage than appears possible.
    Nasty Plot - Mew thinks ahead, gathering its strength to deliver a super powerful attack.
    Aura Sphere - Mew creates a sphere of its aura's color (a bright pink) and sends it flying into the opponent.

RP sample:

The world was twirling, spinning, doing loop-de-loops, flipping, inverting, blurring dramatically as the cat-like creature soared through the air, encased in a fragile-looking lavender bubble.

Or maybe all that was moving was Mew itself. On the other hand, was it really too much to ask that the world sometimes broke its own rules? I mean, it had to have fun once in a while, right?

Either way, the tiny Pokemon was having a blast. Going this way and that, roughly twenty thousand feet in the air, occasionally going into a full-out free fall - there was no better way Mew could think of having fun. The rare Pokemon was having the time of its life, for only the seventy-second time that day. And there was still so much time left.

Mew had just shot straight up into the air like a rocket, its nose pointed, ears flat on the sides of its head, when it stopped abruptly. It twitched its nose as it suddenly heard something in its mind. Although 'heard' might not be the right word for it...rather, it had a thought, simply it wasn't one of its own. If that strikes humand and/or Pokemon as in any way simple.

The news was troubling - something unique for Mew. The Pokemon was not used to being upset by news, and the somber development that Arceus had just delivered was like a needle threaded through Mew's heart. It quickly turned itself invisible, popping its strange bubble, and focused all of its energy on determining where any other Pokemon capable of assisting it would be. This so called...MissingNo...was something that Mew couldn't quite form into its highly intelligent mind.

The depths of such evil simply escaped Mew.

After what seemed like a lifetime to Mew - a few seconds to most other Pokemon - it detected the re-entrance of a legendary to the atmosphere. The green-dragon legendary - Rayquaza, no doubt. And so, with a strange sort of barrel roll,

Mew re-immersed itself in the bubble, and swiftly sped off towards one of the oldest Pokemon that had ever existed.
    accepted.

okay, now then, I will start this RPG up very soon and if One_Winged_Angel does not fix his/her signup soon, I will be Mewtwo. With my own sign up and everything.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • First RP in FOREVER... xDDD

Sign-ups

Species: Lugia FTW!

Appearance: (Erk... this seems a bit short...)
    A regular Lugia is quite the gargantuan beast with a height of at least 17 feet and 10 inches in length and weighing roughly 476.2 pounds but THIS Lugia is larger at a height of 18 feet and 9 inches tall and weighing around 485 pounds. Lugia still maintains his heritage from the sleek snow-white body with a blue belly to the interesting eye designs and the six, blue retractable flaps on it's back along with two small protruding blue spikes on it's tail, which has a length of 7 feet and 3 inches. Lugia's wing span is at least a good 8 feet long with five appendages at the end that is similar to a human hand.

Personality:
    Lugia is truly one of the most benevolent beings though his immense power does tend to cause more harm than help. Due to this troublesome fact, Lugia is always lonely as he traverses the deep water ways under the ocean in attempt to shield the humans of his amazing yet terrible power. His deep loneliness has caused him to develop a calm and composed demeanor but he never forgets that he is also a helpful creature, aiding all that is in need. He doesn't care for fights but if he must, he will most certainly be obliged to show his true powers and it usually is not pretty. Lugia rarely comes to the surface world but once a year he does, and that is for the memorial of his departed mother. His mother had taught him his sense of duty of protecting the delicate balance of nature and aiding all who intend to protect it.

History:
    Lugia was a mere hatchling eons ago. His mother had gave birth to him in a secluded cavern deep within the ocean trenches of the world. Due to this fact, Lugia was isolated from the surface world until he could develop the lungs and mental power for surviving underwater and it took a great deal of many years to accomplish. When he was ready, his mother had taken him up to the surface world where it's beauty had baffled him. It's melancholy beauty was truly interesting and the odd creatures living on the small island intrigued him even more. From what he learned, they were called humans and they were quite friendly with him and his mother.

Over the many years, Lugia joined his mother as they swam along with the ocean currents deep beneath the ocean around the entire world. As it neared the birth of Lugia, Lugia and his mother decided to ascend towards the surface world once more and to their disbelief, the humble people living on the islands were getting slaughtered by strangely dressed humans. Lugia had never seen another species killing it's own species, and he was quite stricken with grief and horror. The shady men then started to attack Lugia in an attempt to capture him but was shielded by his mother who then was shot down right before his eyes. His mother had whispered one final sentence to him before her eyes had closed forever. "Protect those... who need protecting... and the balance of nature... as well..."

Enraged, Lugia lost himself completely and started to discharge countless beams of light on the evildoers until they were no more. When he came to, a handful of people who survived the slaughter had thanked him and decided to build a monument for Lugia's fallen mother in great respect for her presence and longtime protection. Lugia was glad at their offer and as he said his goodbyes, left for the ocean currents once more with his mother's words held strongly within his heart.

Moveset: (Hehe... I won't say anything about Egg Moves... >.> )
    1. Aeroblast
    2. Future Sight
    3. Calm Mind
    4. Hydro Pump
    5. Ancient Power
    6. Safeguard
    7. Recover
    8. Psychic
    9. Ice Beam
    10. Thunderbolt

RP sample:
    Lugia was on his routine run through the southern ocean currents before he had to return to the surface for his important event, the day his mother died. As he neared the exit path upwards, a strong telekinetic force hit him and he was stunned for a second. Within a few seconds, words began to flood into his mind, swirling with no meaning until the message rang true and clear in his head, the voice of a pained Arceus. His words told of his defeat and the mysterious powers that unknown Missngno. The telepathy was suddenly cut off meaning only one thing, Arceus has fallen. Lugia was taken aback, but his desire to protect the world had started to burn brightly once again as if it had never dimmed.

With great speed, Lugia still had his important event to see through before the journey to battling the unknown Missingno. he had heard of. Lugia ascended the ocean with a speed he had never had before and reached the surface in but seconds. He sensed a dark malice of hate and anger far to the north which could only be Missingno. Lugia flew down towards the large stone monument signifying a majestic and beautiful Lugia upon a cliff overseeing the ocean.

With closed eyes, Lugia said with but a whisper, "Mother... I will make you proud. Watch over me..." Then with a great flap of his wings, Lugia flew onwards towards the journey of his life.

-----------------​

Um... I see there is another Lugia sign-up posted.... so... What happens now? :3

Last edited:

CyberBlastoise

Virtual Water Master
    Years
  • First RP in FOREVER... xDDD

Sign-ups

Species: Lugia FTW!

Appearance: (Erk... this seems a bit short...)
    A regular Lugia is quite the gargantuan beast with a height of at least 17 feet and 10 inches in length and weighing roughly 476.2 pounds but THIS Lugia is larger at a height of 18 feet and 9 inches tall and weighing around 485 pounds. Lugia still maintains his heritage from the sleek snow-white body with a blue belly to the interesting eye designs and the six, blue retractable flaps on it's back along with two small protruding blue spikes on it's tail, which has a length of 7 feet and 3 inches. Lugia's wing span is at least a good 8 feet long with five appendages at the end that is similar to a human hand.

Personality:
    Lugia is truly one of the most benevolent beings though his immense power does tend to cause more harm than help. Due to this troublesome fact, Lugia is always lonely as he traverses the deep water ways under the ocean in attempt to shield the humans of his amazing yet terrible power. His deep loneliness has caused him to develop a calm and composed demeanor but he never forgets that he is also a helpful creature, aiding all that is in need. He doesn't care for fights but if he must, he will most certainly be obliged to show his true powers and it usually is not pretty. Lugia rarely comes to the surface world but once a year he does, and that is for the memorial of his departed mother. His mother had taught him his sense of duty of protecting the delicate balance of nature and aiding all who intend to protect it.

History:
    Lugia was a mere hatchling eons ago. His mother had gave birth to him in a secluded cavern deep within the ocean trenches of the world. Due to this fact, Lugia was isolated from the surface world until he could develop the lungs and mental power for surviving underwater and it took a great deal of many years to accomplish. When he was ready, his mother had taken him up to the surface world where it's beauty had baffled him. It's melancholy beauty was truly interesting and the odd creatures living on the small island intrigued him even more. From what he learned, they were called humans and they were quite friendly with him and his mother.

Over the many years, Lugia joined his mother as they swam along with the ocean currents deep beneath the ocean around the entire world. As it neared the birth of Lugia, Lugia and his mother decided to ascend towards the surface world once more and to their disbelief, the humble people living on the islands were getting slaughtered by strangely dressed humans. Lugia had never seen another species killing it's own species, and he was quite stricken with grief and horror. The shady men then started to attack Lugia in an attempt to capture him but was shielded by his mother who then was shot down right before his eyes. His mother had whispered one final sentence to him before her eyes had closed forever. "Protect those... who need protecting... and the balance of nature... as well..."

Enraged, Lugia lost himself completely and started to discharge countless beams of light on the evildoers until they were no more. When he came to, a handful of people who survived the slaughter had thanked him and decided to build a monument for Lugia's fallen mother in great respect for her presence and longtime protection. Lugia was glad at their offer and as he said his goodbyes, left for the ocean currents once more with his mother's words held strongly within his heart.

Moveset: (Hehe... I won't say anything about Egg Moves... >.> )
    1. Aeroblast
    2. Future Sight
    3. Calm Mind
    4. Hydro Pump
    5. Ancient Power
    6. Safeguard
    7. Recover
    8. Psychic
    9. Ice Beam
    10. Thunderbolt

RP sample:
    Lugia was on his routine run through the southern ocean currents before he had to return to the surface for his important event, the day his mother died. As he neared the exit path upwards, a strong telekinetic force hit him and he was stunned for a second. Withing a few seconds, words began to flood into his mind, swirling with no meaning until the message rang true and clear in his head, the voice of a pained Arceus. His words told of his defeat and the mysterious powers that unknown Missngno. The telepathy was suddenly cut off meaning only one thing, Arceus has fallen. Lugia was taken aback, but his desire to protect the world had started to burn brightly once again as if it had never dimmed.

With great speed, Lugia still had his important event to see through before the journey to battling the unknown Missingno. he had heard of. Lugia ascended the ocean with a speed he had never had before and reached the surface in but seconds. He sensed a dark malice of hate and anger far to the north which could only be Missingno. Lugia flew down towards the large stone monument signifying a majestic and beautiful Lugia upon a cliff overseeing the ocean.

With closed eyes, Lugia said with but a whisper, "Mother... I will make you proud. Watch over me..." Then with a great flap of his wings, Lugia flew onwards towards the journey of his life.

-----------------​

Um... I see there is another Lugia sign-up posted.... so... What happens now? :3
    Well, first come first served, if what on the menu is affordable. In other words, even though there was another Lugia sign-up, because he/she was not accepted, you still had a chance, but now you are accepted!
    Great job with the sign-up, btw.
    EDIT: Well I decided to add my sign-up to the list. I've given One Winged Angel plenty of time to edit. I'm not talking about the warning either. Okay well here's my sign-up.
    Species: Mewtwo

Appearance: Mewtwo looks like a big cat-like human. His skin is generally purple, most of which is more of a lavender, whereas his tail and stomach are more of a violet. He has two necks, one for supporting his head and allow his physical body to have movement without the use of his psychic powers. The other one allows Mewtwo extra nerves and concentration to focus psychic powers without damaging his own muscles in the process. Mewtwo's hands have three sphere shaped fingers which seem to allow his powers to concentrate on a single target without causing a massive explosion. Mewtwo's feet has two toes and a support on the heel to allow him free walking even though he is fully capable of levitation.

Personality: Mewtwo is one very stubborn pokemon. He believes that the first thought that happens to come across him is automatically the correct answer and will not yield easily to others' opinions. He understands the difference between good and evil, but has a hard time understanding how both can exist in the world at the same time. Mewtwo is very protective of his friends/fellow clones and will attempt to protect their lives. Although he is Mew's clone, Mewtwo does not like him/her very well and prefers to stay away from him/her as much as possible. Mewtwo constantly keeps to himself as well and prefers not to share feelings or thoughts unless it is absolutely necessary. He also prefers to work alone rather than with others.

History: Mewtwo was created by Team Rocket and a set of scientists as a clone of the mother of all pokemon, Mew. Mewtwo was also given the DNA of a human named Giovanni, so as he can claim Mewtwo as a son and raise him as such. Whenever he was younger (and still in a test tube) Mewtwo telepathically linked with the four clones surrounding him, Squirtletwo, Bulbasaurtwo, Charmandertwo, and a young girl. Mewtwo grew a quick bond with the girl as they roamed the psychic plane. This bonding was cut short however by the girl's DNA not being able to withstand its own power. Mewtwo grew furious and was possibly about to kill himself with overexursion of his own powers. The scientists keeping an eye on Mewtwo erased his entire memory of the girl. Later, Mewtwo awakened from the test tube and let himself out. The scientists were all celebrating that their latest achievement proved to be a huge success. Mewtwo took this as a selfish act among humans and terminated their existance. Almost immediately after destroying the lab that he was "born" in, Mewtwo met a most curious human, one named Giovanni. Giovanni promised that Mewtwo would become stronger and have more control over his own powers if they were to work together. Mewtwo initially agreed. However, this teamwork fell short as Mewtwo grew wise to Giovanni's true intentions, to use Mewtwo as a weapon. Mewtwo nearly killed Giovanni and returned back to his "birthplace".

Mewtwo constructed a large arena on this island in hopes to lure out his archenemy, the mysterious Mew. Of course, in order to do this, he also needed to draw forth the greatest of trainers to show that pokemon were superior trainers to humans. He sent invitations throughout the world (or at least Kanto) and requested that the humans would participate in a little tournament of his. In order to test these humans' will, Mewtwo created a storm along the only route to his island. Only six of the invited trainers even arrived on the island. Mewtwo challenged them to a battle to decide the fate of the planet, and he won. Mewtwo took all the trainers' pokemon and determined to clone them all. Then, Mewtwo would destroy the planet and all that lived on it, except his superior cloned pokemon. The trainers did not nor would not stand for this, one of them freed all the originals and challenged mewtwo for a large battle. Finally, the one sacrificed himself to save the other trainers, and appealed to Mewtwo's heart. Mewtwo agreed to stop his invasion, but all must forget that ever happened. He erased the memory of this from everyone and fled to Johto with the cloned pokemon.

Later, in Johto, three of the trainers that were originally selected for Mewtwo's tournament happened to come across Mewtwo's hiding place, and just in time too as Team Rocket had planned to invade this section and reclaim Mewtwo as their own. Giovanni himself even arrived at the scene to secure the legendary pokemon. Soon, the trio challenged the leader for a fight and proven victorious. Mewtwo decided to erase memories again, but instead of erasing everyone's like last time, he was to only erase those that wish him and his fellow clones harm. Mewtwo allowed the clones to go out into the world and roam wild and free. Mewtwo himself traveled from location to location, city after city until he eventually found a secluded cave just northwest of Cerulean City. Here Mewtwo resided up till now.

Moveset: Aura Sphere, Disable, Power Swap, Psychic, Miracle Eye, Future Sight, Recover, Guard Swap, Barrier

RP sample: Mewtwo was cozy in his little cave. While daytime meant up and about for everyone else, to Mewtwo daytime meant a time of rest and sleep. Mewtwo was curled up into a ball dreaming sweet dreams. His most recent dream was one that could be found in comic books.

----
    Mewtwo's dream
    Mewtwo stood atop a building yelling to the sky, "I am vengence. I am the knight. I AM...MEWTWO!" The word "MEWTWO" echoed throughout the entire city. An explosion happened at a nearby bank. Mewtwo looked down and saw his archnemesis, The Joking Mew! Acting fast Mewtwo leaped down and started throwing some Aura Spheres at the menace. However, this moment was interupted quickly by a very powerful voice.

"MY children, the legendaries. Heed my warning. There is a mysterious foe that goes by the name of Missingno. in the Seafoam Islands. You all must stay away from this powerful enemy at once. I know how powerful he is...because...I'm almos......t....dead. Please, protect...this planet. You....you are all.......it's only...hope."
    --------
    Mewtwo awakened from this dream. Pondering on this new enemy, Mewtwo wondered who or what it was. He recognized the voice very easily, it was the god of all pokemon, Arceus. And now, this pokemon was defeated by an even more powerful enemy. Who or what could have done this? Mewtwo had to find out on his own. Despite the warning given to him, Mewtwo flew straight for the Seafoam Islands. Whoever or whatever this new enemy was, Mewtwo was not going to let it stay alive for long. Of course he knew that the enemy would be very powerful. Perhaps reasoning with it first would do well.

With that I say that I will give it another 48 hours before I close sign-ups, so, any and all participants that want to participate, better hurry up and finish. Cause Time is running out.

Last edited:

Pheonix987

Years
  • umm...

Dear CyberBlastoise,

I edited my sign-up, and I kinda changed it so it'd be longer and more detailed. I changed just about everything, so can you please look at it? Thank you!

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    I've Edited things out, see if it's okay.

punkforlife93

Mudpimp
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2011
    Cyber Blastoise, didn't you say no TM or HM moves? Level up and egg moves only? Because your Mewtwo has several TM moves - almost half, in fact.

CyberBlastoise

Virtual Water Master
    Years
  • Oh sweet! Can we change our moves now?

um...you misunderstood. I meant that the rules were different on Serebii when I did it. We used TMs and HMs on there. Later on, I realized how pointless it was, seeing that the legendaries would not have much human contact at all so that meant no TMs, HMs, or tutors. I forgot that I changed that rule from Serebii to here. Sorry.

Anyways, Roleplay is now open. and that means, Signups are now closed. Just start off where you left off on your RP Samples. Oh and one last thing, do not have any minions after you yet, I will tell you when to expect the first wave, if anything though, the first thing you might see are the Missing Children (The anti-legendaries)

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
  • ((OOC: The RP has started, Woot!))

Shaymin now had a small pile of oran berries, but since the soil here was quite dry, there were hardly any. All he needed now was to find a gracedia(sp?) flower. Looking around, it appeared as if the surrounding area only grew bushes and trees, no gracedia flowers at all. Oh well, looks like I have to go out and search. I should probably head in the direction of where MissingNo. is supposed to be. The tiny hedgehog grabbed his oran berries and tossed them onto his back -the grass growing there held them on tight- and skipped off to find a gracedia flower.

The warm sun, cool breeze, and soft grass below his paws made Shaymin feel relaxed, as if there were no horrible pokemon slowly destroying the world. Pretty soon, Shaymin was out of the calming forest and into a prarie of dryer, less comforting grass. The further he went, the dryer the grass seemed to be, until the point that he noticed its brown color. Still, there was a cool breeze and warm sun, so nearly everything was fine for Shaymin. I wonder how far MissingNo. can reach, thought Shaymin when he realized how much is green grass and white coat would stand out on this barren grassland. I bet it is not too far, but I could never know until I find some evidence. As if in answer to Shaymin's question, he felt a cold, dark presence. Up ahead, the grass rustled, and the ground began to shake a bit. Pure terror surged through his tiny white body as Shaymin braced to run for his life. Then, POP! A garchomp and her two little gibles jumped out of a newly formed hole in the ground and walked off. Now seething with anger, Shaymin ran up to the dragon pokemon, stopping once to pick up an oran berry that had fallen off his back. "Hey, you nearly scaredme out of my fur there, dont' do that again!" Garchomp looked bac at the little pokemon that had spoke to her. "Oh, I'm sorry, but ow was I supposed to know that coming up would scare you?" Shaymin now realized how stupid his accusation was. "oh no, it's me that should be sorry. Hmmm, where are you going anyway?" This time, one of the gibles answered. "Mommy is taking us to the pond, you should come too!" A pond full of water sounds good right about now... "Okay, I'll come." And with that the four pokemon set off for the pond.

It was only a few minutes before Shaymin could see the blue shining surface of a cool pond and the lush green grass surrounding it. Shaymin trotted down happily and took a nice long drink, the dragon-types did the same. Once he was finished, Shaymin licked the last drops that were dangling from the fur on his chin and looked around at the little oasis in the dull valley. It was only then that Shaymin noticed the pink flowers dotting the bank. "Gracedia flowers!" Shaymin ran over and picked a couple flowers, nosing them into the fur on his back for later use, and then found the biggest one by the lake. Inserting his nose into the petals, Shaymin took a long whiff. Suddenly, although quite expected, Shaymin's body began to glow gold. From his head sprouted two large antlers, and from is neck two petals. His back was wiped clean of grass that now only showed on top of his head, and he stood dignefied on four now-long legs. THen, the glow left Shaymin's body and he was in complete sky form. Turning to the now amazed and intensely impressed Garchomp and gibles, Shaymin gave his thanks for bringing him to the oasis. It was time now that he headed off officially to go and destroy MissingNo. It was after he had taken one step, Shaymin realized that his oran berries and gracedia flowers had fallen off his back. Oh crud, where am I supposed to put those now?

Faeldrake

Werewolf
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    Bam. Latios broke sonic speed. He was heading for Latias, fast. Soon he saw her hanging in the sky not far away. After missing her by about 5000 feet he looked at her and saw she was quivering. "Latias! Latias! Snap out of it!", Latios said, shaking her vigorously. "Wha- What happened?" She studdered. "I- I- can't even feel it. It's- It's.. not from this world." Latios reached out with his mind, soothing Latias and searching for this mysterious enemy. He found it soon enough, he shuddered, it was as inpenetrable and empty as a glass wall. "What is this thing..." Latios muddered. "No time too waste! Come on Latias, I've got a plan!", he said in a reassuring tone. Latias didn't look very impressed. Before she could say anything, Latios was deep in trance, looking for the other Legendarys. "Shaymin, Lugia, Celebi, Rayquaza, Darkrai, Mewtwo, Heatran, Ho-Oh, Mew.. Heck Groudon and even Giratina is here! Arceus seemingly mobiliest the whole troup." Latios felt reassurred now that he knew that he had some backup. "Ok, Latias. No need to worry. All we have to do agh....." his voice trailed off as he looked beyond Latias.
    There, the clouds started darkening and a lone dark shape floated in it's midst. Latias floated back a bit. "It looks like.... me." Latios slowly said as it unerringly moved closer. Latios shivered at the sight. It looked just like him, but terribly, terribly wrong. It's whole body was dark and it moved with that unerring, silent, creeping precision. He reached out for it in his mind, how creepy it might be, he hated nothing more than friendly fire. What he heard discompferted him only more. The sound like a broken radio, full of static and strange voices. Full of pictures of dark clouds and a large uniform mass. "Is this the Missingnumber?... Are YOU the Missing Number!?" He yelled at it, trying to break the eeri silence. Then suddenly, it bolted in his direction. "Oh shhhhiiiiiiii." He dodged to the right. "Ok, you wanted it!" Then he concentrated and blasted him with a super powered Psychic. The thing flew back and headed right back, returning the favour with it's own psychic. It ripped through Latios' flesh and mind with inhuman power. He cried in pain and dived sharpely down. Then as his enemy was distracted he blasted him with a mighty dragon pulse. It hit him directly but, not as Latios had intended, unprepared. He threw up a shield and blocked the attack. "What are you?..." He muddered as he dashed away above his enemy. His dark self though posed to another attack, as Latias sped in and hit him hard with a Mistball, sending him spinning through the air.
    But then it span around as if it didn't notice the attack and flew back towards them. Latios saw that this battle was unwinnable. "Latias! RUN!", he yelled both physically and mentally at Latias. She hesitated. "But...!", she started. "No! NOW!", Latios yelled back. Latios was never harsh too Latias. Never. Latias sped off as Latios flew in to intercept the creatures next attack. A powerfull, bone snapping, mind blasting power hit Latios hard. He wasn't feeling good at all. He kept his ground though and looked his adversarie in the eye. In all his years of trainership, of protecting the world, of being a friend, a brother and a man if their was one thing he never forgot, it was how to hold your ground and fight. Their they stood, eye to black pit. Then without warning Latios speeded right into him and gave him the full power of his Luster Purge. Hoping to purge the darkness from this world. It hit him square in the face, a bright light ripping apart the clouds and blinding him. Then in that moment, he felt something in the static of this creatures mind: A kind of mental impulse, neither sound nor image. Suddenly he understood. The static, all the voices, they started to make sense too him. He was always trying to find sound or other mundane input, but their was none.
    Before he could celebrate his triumph though he saw the creature getting back up. He could see the mark he left on it's face, but it was still their. He edged away slowly. "Ok, all the stuff about holding your ground blah blah blah. Sometimes it's better to run and fight another day.", he said as he accelerated and zoomed by this creature, out of the black clouds and looking for Latias. Suddenly it dawned to him: What if their were more of these things? One for him and one for Latias, or one for every legendary. He shuddered at the thought of fighting a shadow Groudon, or a shadow Giratina. He flew faster towards Latias. "I just hope. Hope, too a higher power, that my plans are gonna work..."

Drako the Black Dragon

That one girl over there
    Years
  • Giratina was still so unused to this world. He couldn't remember the last time he'd been here. When Arceus had given him his other form...? Arceus... He had to be avenged. Giratina would give that MissingNo. a few scars to remember him by. That is, if the monster was still alive when he was done. He chuckled to himself at the thought.

The land he glided over was lush and green. Nothing like the sheer, black emptyness of the Distortion World...
    No! Now was no time to envy the other legends' work! After shaking his head to clear it, he veered off in direction which he could feel a dark energy coming from. This had to be MissingNo. What else could it be? It had to be some kind of a strong power, he usually wasn't sensitive to these things unless it held a huge danger. As he flew closer to it, he noticed the plains he flew above were becoming gradually more and more barren. He shuddered. Was this what would happen to even him if he tried to take on MissingNo.?

This was taking much longer than he expected. He was growing tired after flying so long. Gravity was a lot stronger here. He was running out of strength to stay airborne. Suddenly, he caught a faint glimpse of a battle, close enough that he could see it but far enough so that he couldn't see it so clearly he could tell who was fighting and what was happening. He saw one Pokemon slam into the other, and that Pokemon slam into it, and then...
    Giratina saw the flash from miles away. "Latios...?" Suddenly regaining the energy he needed to fly as fast as the wind, he zoomed forward, trying to catch up with him and Latias as soon as possible. But this energy wasn't just energy, he realized with a chill, it was fear. Fear, the thing that drives you into a corner to be alone, because everyone else is a threat to you. Fear, the thing that drives you insane by your own paranoia. Fear, the thing that drives you forward when you can't move another inch. Fear, the thing...
    The thing that drives you closer to your revenge.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • This feeling of anger, Groudon had simply never felt this before. Even when he lost to Kyogre, he didn't feel this angry.

"This 'Missing Number' is powerful, that is for sure. However, I have plenty of moves to help me in my arsenal," said Groudon as he walked on the land. The trees were burning down around him, due to the intense heat his body emanated.

Suddenly, he felt an energy that he knew all to well. This energy was the energy of the one he hates more than anything.

Kyogre had awaken...

"So, Arceus must have called all of the Legendaries. This is going to be interesting."

After saying that to himself, Groudon started heading towards Kyogre. He wanted to take this opportunity to finally defeat Kyogre. However, after several minutes of running, Groudon felt something different about Kyogre's energy. It was dark, and it sent chills up Groudon's spine.

"There is no way that is Kyogre!" thought Groudon as he continued heading towards that direction. It was then that he found it. This thing had Kyogre's shape, but it definately wasn't Kyogre. Groudon immediately knew what it was.

"So, you have the ability to look like any of the Legendaries? I must admit, I am impressed Missingno." said Groudon as he calmly breathed in and out. Suddenly, Groudon muscles tightened up. He had increased his bulk. "But you shall not defeat me!" shouted Groudon as mud spewed from his mouth. He then lauched the mud at the Kyogre imposter, hoping to slow it down. However, the mud was blocked by a beam of ice, which went through the attack and hit Groudon. As Groudon slowly got up, the Kyogre charged at him, preparing to use Double-Edge.

"I don't think so! Take this!" said Groudon as he slashed his opponent in the face. This sent the Kyogre back several feet before it turned around and started levitating away.

"Oh no no no! You are not running from me!" shouted Groudon as he fired a full power Solar Beam. This hit the Kyogre in the back, but it didn't kill it. In fact, it looked mad. It was then all of the air became freezing cold. Groudon knew what this was.

"Oh crap." was all Groudon could say as he felt the air around him starting to become frozen solid. This was Sheer Cold, Kyogre's most devastating attack. Groudon, at first, didn't know what to do. He had started regreting ever walking towards this thing's direction.

"Wait a minute!" shouted Groudon as he increased his body heat. He had only one chance to stop this attack, and it was now. He knew what he had to do.

The ground around the fake Kyogre and Groudon started heating up at a very quick pace. Within seconds, it melted into a liquid. As soon as the first sign of magma appeared, the ground erupted, consuming Groudon and the shadow Kyogre before the Kyogre could finish its move. Groudon laughed at his work as he watched the Kyogre get thrashed around by the lava and rocks.

The attack lasted several minutes, and once the lava was gone and the smoke was clear, Groudon couldn't find any sign of the shadow Kyogre.

"There was no way that was Missingno or Kyogre," said Groudon as he started walking away. "Anything that could destroy Arceus could have wiped the floor with me."

Groudon's thoughts were interrupted when he heard the sound of gushing water. As soon as he turned around to see what it was, he was engulfed in water and launched into a far off distance, towards a pond where several Gibles and their mother were resting.

Last edited:

Faeldrake

Werewolf
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    Latios sped up. Faster and faster. Where did Latias go? He was looking desperately for her. He looked back over his shoulder. The dark clouds where still there, but he couldn't see his dark alter-ego. And their was something else. Something flying towards the cloud. He didn't have time to think about it now. Latias came heading back in his direction. "Latios! Oh my god, you look horrible! Are you alright?" Latias studdered, staring at him. He looked down on himself for the first time since the fight. His white, fluffy downs were sticky from his blood and partially heavily burnt. He felt a sharp pain in his back, relating it to a broken bone or two.

The pain was almost unbearable but he was good at controlling it. "It's ok, really. I can regenerate. But that guy, i think it's Giratina." He anwsered, using his regenerative abilities to recover some. His mind was in jumbles from the fight and his telepathy wasn't working right so he couldn't contact the pokemon flying into it's certain doom. He started flying into the things direction. It was moving dangerously close to the cloud. "Don't go in their! Over here!", Latios yelled, trying to get it's attention.

Pheonix987

Years
  • Ho-oh was speeding around a lake, hoping for even a faint trace of his legendary friends. "Where could they be?!" he thought. "I've been looking for those darn legendaries for HOURS!!! and what do I get?! A HUNGRY BELLY. I'm so proud of myself. AND my Lum berries are only for curing illness. They taste HORRIBLE." Just then, he spotted some berry trees. "Hmm? It's an Aspear berry tree! FOOD! WAHOO! He went and popped half a dozen into his mouth. All he tasted was a burning sensation and he felt like he was about to explode in sourness. "I...can't eat those..." he muttered to himself as he choked on a badly chewed Aspear berry. he had a stomachache not long after that.

After his illness was gone , he started flying, only to find out his suffering was all in vain. "I'm soooooooooooooo hungry. I need some decent food..." he searched around, and he managed to find some delicious Oran berry trees. Next to it was an oasis with some gardeina flowers. "Hmm...why does those flowers ring a bell? Hmm..." he quickly got bored of thinking about those flowers and he soared away.

Ho-oh was flying when he felt a strange presence. it wasn't evil, but it was kinda powerful. And nosgaltic. "Interesting...it's kinda powerful by the looks of it...but it feels like I've seen this pokemon before...strange...mabye I should check it out...but it could be a copy that MissingNo. created...but it doesn't feel evil." He eventually decided to check it out, so he soared where the pokemon was. what he saw there was a pokemon that was a cross between a Stanler, a gardeina flower and...Shaymin? There was no mistake. That was Shaymin. "There were rumors...that shaymin could turn into a stronger pokemon when he touched a gardeina flower. Never knew it was true...Oh! He has Oran berries beside him! Mabye he's going to fight MissingNo. too! he always packs up when he goes somewhere...mabye I should have some fun with him." He decided to give Shaymin a scare. He crept up behind Shaymin and said with a roar, "SHAYMIN!!!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back