• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nothing but a Missing Number

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drako the Black Dragon

That one girl over there
Years
  • Giratina heard Latios's yell faintly, but clear enough to get the message. He stopped flying for a moment, letting himself plunge toward Earth. When he was heartbeats away from being smashed on the ground, he flicked his tail and veered upward again, turning in midair just to show off. By doing this, he avoided the cloud altogether. He smiled as he caught up to Latios and Latias. "So? How did I do?"

Faeldrake

Werewolf
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    Latios looked at Giratina in a mix state of disbelieve and amusment. "Interesting to see that SOMEONE'S in a good mood." He said smiling at Giratina. "You must know though that we should get out of here, fast. See that cloud? That thing isn't natural. It's made by this weird dark thing that looks like my evil twin. Sounds weird but true. Oh ya and one more thing: It's invincible." Latios explained plainly.

Faeldrake

Werewolf
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    (((BTW @Proddit. He said that the anti-legendarys were fine)))
    Latios gave a cold laugh and displayed his ripped side. "I think it's broken. It survived more than three hits without as much as a mark. I think i have a plan, but I'm not sure."

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
  • With a dainty white paw, Shaymin began to push his oran berries and gracedia flowers into a pile, but he was interupted when a small, green, insect-like pokemon flew up to him and began buzzing around. "Hey.. I'm Celebi, you must be one of the legendary pokemon.. You look like you could use some help.." Looking down once more at his stocked-up items, Shaymin replied to Celebi. "Oh, yeah, I could most certainly use some help. I am going to help defeat MissingNo. and avange Arceus, but I want these items to do so. Unfortuately, I can't find any way for me to easily carry these items all that way. Some help would be grea-" Shaymin was cut off when a loud voice sounded from behind him. "SHAYMIN!!!" The white deer-like pokemon jumped about three feet in the air in sheer terror before turning around to face the pokemon that had scared him. This pokemon was bird-like, which meant only one thing- flying type. Shaymin was a grass-type so he wasn't all too fond of flying-types, especially ones that nearly made him wet himself. "HEY! That wasn't very nice, NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!" BY this time Shaymin had puffed out his fur and straightened his antlers to look quite intimidating, but after a few seconds he let his fur lie flat. "Okay, whatever, I'm not all that mad anymore. But still, please don't scare me lilke that ever again."

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Heatran was still in a fit of rage he scurried down the mountains, with the volcanoes bursting up, the volcanoes soon calmed down as heatran left the perimeter, " I swear, that MissingNo. will pay, pay he will, with his life ", Heatran kept of muttering this as if it was some kind of mumbo-jumbo chant or something, Heatran was almost going hysterical, it was hard for him, guarding the volcanoes alone, and that too without any knowledge of the other happenings of the world, he had hardly ever met any other legendary except Dialga, Palkia, Giratina and his now dead master Arceus and that too even once.

Heatran had to keep himself from appearing in the open, since he didn't want to scare any other pokemon after all he was the lone one of his kind and with his grotesque appearance it was sure too scare someone, he tried to control his anger and walked on through the mountains scaling down, once finally afte hitting on the ground he saw an open ground with rubbles and stones across, maybe the river would carry him to the other side quickly but he had to go through on land, Heatran kept on muttering his Mumbo-Jumbo Chant panting but yet not stopping as he inhaled and exhaled fire breaths, after an hour an long journey he hit up on a prairie land from here he continued his journey through the forests, after a few hours from far away he sensed an strong being, maybe they were other legendaries..? Heatran thought, after following the scent he had got he stumbled upon a group of pokemon namely Grodon, Celebi, Shaymin, Ho-Oh and a Garchomp with her Gibles. He listened to the conversation between Celebi and Ho-Oh and as he neared he spoke up " Sorry to Interfere, but i am Heatran, a legendary like you, you must know of my existence i guess, as we know of each other, I see you guys are having some moments here, but we have bigger jobs to do, our only Master is dead, killed by that Unholy Entity, which we together must defeat, so is it only us..? or are there anyone else..? we must all meet up together someplace and think of something before going to an war with that beast ", Heatran muttered with his final stength as he finally sat down exhausted but still with every inch of energy left to do something about that MissingNo.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • OC: *Jawdrops* My god... so much already lol... Oh and guys... I hate to play the moderator but keep your lines to at least 4 lines minimum.... Don't want the TRUE Moderators to come and lock this down now... >.> (That is after... 1-2 warnings? xDDD)

IC:
    Lugia kept a fast paced glide high above the surface as he scanned the lands beneath him. He traveled far from the Southern Islands yet not a single legendary in sight... which had surprised him.

Surely the Legendaries have awakened to this feeling of threat, have they not? He pondered and raced onwards. His survey of the lands astonished him. As he closed in on where Missingno. is assumed to be, the lands had begun to wither and die. Plants wilted, the earth was barren, even the air had a seemingly intoxicated feel to it. Things started to look grim on the surface world if Missingno. was to be left uncontrolled.... but even HE might be uncontrollable, however, Lugia wasn't going to let that stand.

As he drew closer to where he thought Missingno. would be, Lugia decided to take a detour around it and tried to search for more legendaries. The intensity of Missingno.'s aura caught Lugia by surprise for it was such a terrifying and blood-lusted feeling. Lugia shook it off and lifted his head to check the moisture in the air before drawing his head back down to the land. A continent had started to emerge from the distant horizon and it also felt... tainted. Nevertheless, Lugia pressed onwards as he tried to find other Legendaries, for strength in numbers was possibly the only way to defeat that which had bested Arceus.

Upon reaching the continent of Kanto, Lugia saw a town just north of the tip of the ocean. If I am correct that must be Pallet Town... he thought to himself as he kept his above-cloud distance from the surface. Fortunately, Pallet Town did not have any signs of being ravaged yet despite being quite close to Missingno.'s location, and that relieved him. With his heart renewed, Lugia continued onwards north towards Viridian City.

North of Pallet Town, Lugia had found Viridian City... which was also untouched by the grasp of the dark blob of Missingno. Well at least not yet... Lugia thought. As Lugia tried scouting the area and to no avail yet again found no Legendaries to be had, his spirits had started to diminish. Maybe... they were caught...? Lugia shook off the feeling just to be interrupted by small chatter coming from within the Viridian Forest. (apparently... THIS is where you guys are at? O.o; ) Lugia squinted his eyes and focused his sights deep within the forest and to his surprise.... found a group of Legendaries... just dawdling... though they were more stationary to be exact, by a pond.

What in heavens name are they doing down there... Lugia thought once more before he just calmly glided above them, hoping to not yet reveal his presence to the group.

-----------------------------------​

OOC: Hahaha.... so much for rule ----> "11. A max of three together at a time, until I give the "OK" that we all will meet up together."
    I think I'll keep my distance for now... :P

Last edited:

Pheonix987

Nyan, nyan, myancology...
    Years
  • "...I'm sorry..." I said to the Shaymin. Then I noticed that Shaymin was having a hard time getting his Oran berries to come with him. "Oh, you need help with that? I can make some bags. I may have wings, but I'm no clumsy pokemon! By the way, my name's Ho-oh. You're Shaymin, right?" Like it or not, he was going to make a straw bag for Shaymin. He had to apologize for scaring him, anyway. Halfway through Shaymin's bag, Ho-oh decided to talk to pass the "knitting time". A few minutes later, Ho-oh was happily talking about his friend, Magmar. "...so he did a cartwheel somersault-HEY WHAT TH'?!" As every one was laughing, he felt a familliar presence. It wasa a bit awkward, but Ho-oh knew what he just met. In a great rumble, Heatran came and said that ew should go and meet up somewhere and plan a strategy to kill MissingNo. and get revenge for Arceus. I finally stopped knitting. "Heatran, we first need to think of a way to contact the other legendaries. Yes, about half of us are here(I didn't know until today:P), but the other half is the problem. Any ideas, anyone?"

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • Finally, after several minutes of flying in the air, Groudon crashed in the forest right by the pond where the other Legendaries were at. He slowly stood up and turned around to see the other Legendaries staring wide-eyed at him.

"Gosh I hate air travel!" shouted Groudon as he took a burnt up tree from the ground and rubbed his back with it. "There will be nothing left of that Shadow Kyogre when I get done with it."

Groudon then looked at the Legendaries in front of him. He had never expected to see these guys together under any circumstance, but now that Arceus was dead, the Legendaries had to come together. Groudon then immediately spotted Heatran, who he hadn't seen in ages.

"Heatran! How long has it been? Two? Three centuries? Glad to see ya," said Groudon as he went towards the Legendaries. He knew most of them by appearance, but the only one he was acquainted to was Heatran. "Ho-oh, Shaymin, Celebi, and Heatran, what a team!"

Groudon then felt a change of weather. His presence alone usually brought out the sun, but there were clouds forming.

"It better not be Kyogre," said Groudon as he looked around.

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
  • ((OOC: Waaaaaah! Shaymin is getting bombarded by post after post after post. It's time that he spoke up!))

After Ho-oh had introduced himself and apologized for scaring Shaymin, he did the most peculiar thing, he decided to help the grass-type by making a woven basket to carry the oran berries in. "Well, thanks Ho-oh!" After a few minutes the bird pokemon began chatting and, with nothing better to do, Shaymin listened intently to Ho-oh's seemingly endless story. Then things started to happen all too fast. First to arrive was Heatran, and Shaymin became nervous, of course this was because of the fact that he was a grass-type and Heatran seemed like a pokemon that would be able to scorch grass-types. However, Heatran was quite kind and seemed to only be focused on defeating MissingNo., which of course was a good sign. The next pokemon that Shaymin noticed was Groudon, who seemed happy to see Heatran. Groudon said something about a Shadow Kyogre, but Shaymin didn't quite catch that part. Finally, when Groudon mentioned Kyogre again, Shaymin felt a darkness closing in, and looked up to see some clouds forming, and something else. Was is a bird pokemon? A human flying contraption? No! This appeared to be tha legendary pokemon that ruled the sea, Lugia! "Hey, Lugia, Come and join the party!" Shaymin shouted, but worried that the dragon so high above couldn't hear him, Shaymin decided to surprise the less knowledgeable of the group. Hardly any pokemon that didn't know better would be shocked by this. Shaymin tightened his muscles, braced himself, and then jumped up into the air and took flight. "And that is my favorite part about being in sky form!" He said as he flew up to Lugia and nodded his head in greeting.

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Heatran was happy that other's took knowledge of his proposal, Groudon Spoke up "Heatran! How long has it been? Two? Three centuries? Glad to see ya," said Groudon as he went towards the Legendaries. He knew most of them by appearance, but the only one he was acquainted to was Heatran. "Ho-oh, Shaymin, Celebi, and Heatran, what a team!"

Heatran spoke up in reply " Must be 13th Century not counting the Leap years i guess ", Heatran said, as he saw Shaymin in his Sky form and flying up to see Lugia, the Guardian of Sea, it was most likely that it was Lugia, since it had Immense power to create Storms, After witnessing Shaymin flying up, Heatran turned towards others and asked " Ok so right now we are here, who amongst us more are left..? Maybe Giratina, Latios, Latias, Mewtwo, Mew, Raikou, Entei, Suicuine, Jirachi, Deoxyz, Cresselia, Darkrai, Manaphy, Phione.. and other's where are they..? We must quickly take up of the Situation before that Beast does any more harm", And after saying this he turned towards Groudon and said " Have you reduced your weight..? you don't look bulky as before ", After saying this Heatran again sat down.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • "I don't think I've lost any weight during my sleep," said Groudon as he scratched his belly. he then let out a soft roar as he sat down, which caused a minor earthquake.

"Sorry guys, but I'm beat. That Shadow Kyogre almost killed me. It is a miracle I'm even alive," said Groudon as he started thinking. "Kyogre and I have never tried to kill each other," he thought as he looked up and saw Lugia. "Lugia might know where Kyogre is. After all, he helped Kyogre make the oceans. We might need Kyogre to help us."

Grouodn quickly stopped thinking about seeing Kyogre and asking him for help. He hated Kyogre, and he wanted nothing to do with him. Plus, Kyogre and him had a score to settle.

"Guys," said Groudon amoungst the talking Legendaries. "I must go."

As some of the Legendaries started asking him why, Groudon raised his right claw, indicating for thm to be quiet.

"I must finish the score," said Groudon as he felt the true Kyogre's energy several miles away. Groudon knew this feeling all too well, and he had to go and face Kyogre. He had to take the opportunity now.

"I know it seems selfish, and I know we all must work together, but this must be done. I have been waiting to do this for too long."

With that, Groudon turned around and started walking away, towards the problem that had to be taken care of before he could help fight MissingNo.

Last edited:

LugiaFreak

Years
  • Rayquaza's Arrival

I increase my already blinding speed as I blast through the atmosphere. Fire flashes across my ancient scales, searching for flaws in my armor. There are none.

Like a meteor, I plummet to the Earth and explode into the ground, dust and debris billowing out around me. The Earth has met with the Sky.

Unfazed, I slowly swivel up out of the crater I have created. Taking a deep breath, I...

The air... is poison.

I lurch, choking on this pollution. I try to force my body to adjust to the toxic mess the humans have created with their machines. I have been above this world, in the pure air, for so long... My body has not been trained properly.

As my senses slowly become clearer, I can tell - The air is filled with the very essence of darkness... MissingNo. is close by.

Knowing I am no match for the missing number, I resist the urge to take on the beast in one-on-one combat. I know I have no chance of surviving.

Hacking again, I try to shake away the smoke with a flick of my head, but to no avail. This air...

Wheezing, I know it will take me system a few nights to adjust to the sickness of this world. However, I can sense another legendary close by...

Mew.

Mew. Can he clean this air? I sense he is very close, now. I impatiently wait for Mew's arrival as I am slowly shut down by this human pollution.

Last edited:

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
  • (OOC: I'm very sorry for being so late. I've been quite busy lately.)

Though the moon was black and could not be seen by any human or Pokemon eyes, he knew it was there. He could feel it moving and rotating around the earth. Darkrai could always feel the moon, especially when it was at it's darkest. At this point, he always wanted to move about and to just streach is limbs. The opposet could be said for the full moon. He knew that if he moved around during that time, then he would most likily run into Cresselia and, just like Dialga and Palkia, they would most likely fight...and he didn't want to fight right then.

With a deep sigh, Darkrai looked up to where the moon would be if anyone could see it. "Oh Arceus...why was I made?" the Pitch-Black Pokemon asked the air. "If my only purpose in life is to give people nightmares and to just fight with Cresselia? Is there nothing more that I can or must do for this world? There must be something else..."

It was right then, as if he had been called, that Darkrai heared Arceus voice. For a while moment, Darkrai straightened up and actually thought that the God Pokemon would actually answer his question. But then he realized how stupid the thought was and actually listened to what the Alpha Pokemon had to say. His one visible eye widened when he heard what the God had to say before there was no more. For a while, Darkrai didn't move a single muscle, so shocked at what he had learned.

Suddenly, he yelled into the night and used a very powerful Dark Pulse attack, destroying most of the trees around him. He then started to paint deeply and shook his head in disbelief. It just couldn't be! How could the God and creator of all that is be dead? It was impossible!! For a good while, he breathed in deeply as he tried to calm himself down. He then looked back up at the sky.

"I will avenge you...Arceus," Darkrai said. "This Pokemon may use shadows, but I use them too. I'll be able to deal to deal with this monster...I'll make him pay for what he did to you."

That being said, the Pitch-Black Pokemon disappeared into the shadows and left Newmoon Island. He soon reappeared in the pond where all of the Ledgendaries seemed to be gathered. He looked around at everyone before calling out, "Okay, could someone tell me if I missed anything important? You all seem to be in some kind of conversation."

Pheonix987

Years
  • After a moment of silence, Ho-oh lied down and thought. Not long after, Groudon fell from the sky. "Okay, WHY IS GROUDON FALLING FROM THE SKY!? HE'S A GROUND TYPE POKEMON, FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!!!!" After a while, Ho-oh's mind was still a blank. "What does he mean by air travel, anyways?! and what's with the shadow Kyoda, or whatever it was?!(Ho-oh is not very knowegable about water legendaries.)There have been too many sightings of shadow pokemon here. After, Groudon mentioned Kyogre, a legendary I have never heard or seen of, or "Kyoda" was actually Kyogre. A bit later, Ho-oh saw Shaymin flying up to Lugia, doing topsy-turvies and loop-de-loops all the way to the top. "So that's why Shaymin's second forme is called the Sky forme..." Ho-oh thought. He calmly returned back to his knitting, and when it was done, he let out a great sigh. "Finally..." He watched Groudon leave. A second or so later, Darkrai appeared. He looked around and said, "Okay, could someone tell me if I missed anything important? You all seem to be in some kind of conversation." "Uh, yeah, basically, MissingNo. gobbled up Arceus, nearly killed half of us, and managed to get up in my @$$!" With his inside emotion out, he started howling and pulling a time-out for himself.After, he decided that he was going to help other legendaries. So he went up into the skies and catched a glimpse of Lugia, and went for the closest legendary I could find.

Mew.

Last edited:

CyberBlastoise

Virtual Water Master
    Years
  • OOC: Sorry, I haven't posted yet, I was waiting...but now I'm ready. And the first one to die is......
    Spoiler:

Mewtwo

The tall cat-like pokemon rocketed toward the Seafoam Islands, there was no time to lose. However, Mewtwo floated above the metropolis that was Saffron City. One building in particular was taller than the rest, the front of this building read "Silph Co." Mewtwo knew the dangers of being spotted by humans, but he did not care, he had a step father to save. He used his psychic powers to increase his acceleration, but when he reached Fushia City, he saw a terrible sight, Fushia City had been engulfed by the shadow that was Missingno. Mewtwo thought all those lives that were lost by the gooey pitchblack darkness. Not one thing could be seen through the darkness.

Soon, Mewtwo sensed the presence of an intelligence nearby. He heard, "Isn't it beautiful? The death of all these people, doesn't that make you feel good?" Mewtwo looked around and saw no one. "Where are you coward!?" he yelled, though he did not expect an answer.

"Isn't it obvious?" asked the ominous voice, "I'm below you." Mewtwo looked and saw a huge cluster of the shadow creature, "Now do you see?"

"Why are you doing this?" asked Mewtwo. He drew his hands back so as to use his Aura Sphere on the creature. However, he found himself face to face with another pokemon, this one looked like Lugia, but it was purple, not white, and it had a dark destructive aura about it. "Who are you?"

"Why I'm Aigul, one of the generals of father. Now I must fulfill my destiny and capture the one legendary he has not been able to create yet," replied the bird creature. He soon found himself surrounded by other dark goop-like birds. Then Aigul yelled, "Anti-flash! Reveal my destiny!" Soon the sky darkened and Mewtwo could feel that the other pokemon's power intensified. As much as his pride would not let him run, his common sense knew what would happen if he didn't. Mewtwo tried to escape, but one of the Missing Birds, caught onto Mewtwo's leg and would not let go. It tried to drag Mewtwo to the bottom. Suddenly, when all hope seemed lost, a yellow streak started to fly through the sky and shock Mewtwo. Though the shock was a bit painful for Mewtwo, it was enough to let him go. Mewtwo looked and saw his savior, Zapdos. Soon, Mewtwo and Zapdos started to fly off, just exchanging nods. However, the Missing Birds started to clump around Zapdos. Zapdos was just about to use his attack when the Aigul blasted some wind in the Zapdos' direction, causing it to fall into the water. Mewtwo did not see this, as he was not looking in that direction and he assumed the Zapdos was beside him.

Drako the Black Dragon

That one girl over there
    Years
  • Giratina shook his head to rid himself of the horrible feeling that they'd never defeat MissingNo. He turned to Latios. "So," he said, changing the subject, "How was your day? Mine was...okay. Really quite uneventful if you ask me. That is...until...you know.... The message. I don't even want to repeat it...and that's saying something!" He looked away for a moment, as if searching for something to say next. "Are any other legendaries here?" he asked after the pause, forgetting to give them a chance to answer his first question. "And if so, which ones? I like to know who's on my side whenever there's some great battle to fight."
    "...Of course, there's never been any great battles for me to fight... But still, I just think it would be nice to know. I mean, I wouldn't want to kill anyone who's supposed to be helping us. So, who's here, anyway?"

Last edited:

Faeldrake

Werewolf
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    Latios had too concentrate hard to hold back his laughtr. Giratina just asked him how his day was. He didn't know why that was so funny but he thought that was probably most hilarious thing somebody had asked him in years. "Are any other legendaries here?" Giratina asked after the pause, forgetting to give them a chance to answer his first question. "And if so, which ones? I like to know who's on my side whenever there's some great battle to fight."
    "...Of course, there's never been any great battles for me to fight... But still, I just think it would be nice to know. I mean, I wouldn't want to kill anyone who's supposed to be helping us. So, who's here, anyway?"

Latios straightened his downs a little while pausing too think a second. "Let's see: Groudon, Shaymin, Mewtwo, me, you and latias, Ho-Oh, Lugia and about half dozen others that I'm forgetting.", he anwsered simply. "Seems to me like Arceus mobilized almost everybody."

LugiaFreak

Years
  • [OoC: i was given permission by CyberBlastoise to bunny punk4life's character for now, considering they haven't shown their face since the RP started.]

A sound.

I can hear a sound. It is very faint, barely audible. But it is there. A high-pitched whizzing, slowly becoming louder.

Through the darkness in the air, and can sense just what have been waiting for -- Mew is heading in my direction. I struggle to sit up, to maintain my impressive posture.

Mew is suddenly upon me, flitting around my head in a childish manner. Flicking it's tail, Mew giggles and continues to play.

A spark of anger causes me to roar, sending the frightened creature back a few feet in the air. "We do not have time for these games! Did you not get Arceus's message of plea?"

I am interrupted as my lungs shudder and wheeze as I cough violently, barely able to get my breath back.

Mew inches closer. I do not want it to see me so weak and helpless, fighting only particles in the surrounding atmosphere.

I turn away, clenching my teeth as I command, "Clean this air."

I can hear Mew make a small noise behind me, but I do not dare turn around. My body is failing before me.

A bright light explodes from the small creature behind me, and I gasp as all the poison is vacuumed from my gut and dissolved into the air. Surprised, I look behind me.

I had forgotten Mew was indeed the ancestor of all Pokemon, and with it's power of DNA manipulation, Mew had managed to summon the powers of Suicune, who is the cleaner of air and the commander of the North Wind.

Opening my mouth to speak to the creature, I suddenly sense the presence of another powerful Pokemon. Filled with power and energy again, I rise from the ground and shoot up a few hundred feet into the sky, waiting for the visitor.

Then, I identify the identity of the incoming Pokemon -- Ho-Oh.

I relax my muscles slightly, knowing there is no worry. Ho-Oh and I are on good terms, and it surely would not dare to pick a fight with other, less powerful Pokemon in this 'Missing No.' crisis.

I decided to speak with Ho-Oh and see if it knows any information on this Missing Number -- maybe Ho-Oh could prove to be useful in one way or another.

Pheonix987

Years
  • "Hmm?" Ho-oh said to himself."There are two pokemon together now with that legendary...and another bunch slowly coming together. I could go for the ones that I am chasing...or switch to the other two. The power levels are about the same. Meh, I'll just go to those other two. Mabye the flight will actually be eventful." So he flew to the two Legendaries (Giratina and Latios) until, halfway, he saw a Shadow Pokemon, in the form of Zapdos. "AGH! I SHOULD'VE GONE TO THE NEARER GROUP! WHY DID I GET MYSELF INTO THESE MESSES?!" Then he remembered that he wanted some action. So, Ho-oh dived in headfirst without thinking.

Few mass explosions and enormously painful moments later...

After the battle, Ho-oh was in tatters. "Meh, I'm too cocky..." Ho-oh thought to himself. "Well, at least I killed Zapdos...mabye...I'm such an idiot..." As he reached the two Legendaries (after many crashes), he used all of his power to yell, "Help..." and he crashed onto the ground, unconscious.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back