• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[November] 毎日のの雑談

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Thats how I do~ Unfortunately my grades reflect this. =/

Which reminds me... I have makeup work to procrastinate on doing~

Oddly enough, I barely study and I get good grades. o_O;; Heck, I procrastinated on studying for my APUSH exam and got a 4 (out of 5) on it. o___O;;

I have an essay to procrastinate. I'm hoping to edit it eventually. Eventually... XD;;

I dont know how to study. =<

The reason for that is because I am an auditory learner.

Oh, that is a shame. :x

Would reading aloud help you? *shrug*

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years
  • Oddly enough, I barely study and I get good grades. o_O;; Heck, I procrastinated on studying for my APUSH exam and got a 4 (out of 5) on it. o___O;;

I have an essay to procrastinate. I'm hoping to edit it eventually. Eventually... XD;;

I'm just not naturally smart in math~ Thats what I'm bombing right now.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • I'm just not naturally smart in math~ Thats what I'm bombing right now.

I'm terrible in math as well. Luckily my major is Journalism and I only need to take one course in math to get my diploma. The class can be relatively basic math, too. XD

powerofpikachu

~Sudden change of Attitude~
    Years
  • I don't get how you can miss math. Oh, well. I wanna become a video game designer (people say I have enough imagination for it...) and I'm really sure that includes math, so I won't have to miss it. ^___^;;;

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
  • same here, i wanna be a games designer, thats why im taking an ICT course.

I don't mind maths at all, i really hate English. The hardest subject ever (to me)

i just wanna get the best grades i can get.

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
    Years
  • xD Really? I love science and english but I hate math. O.O I want to be a manga artist/author, sooooo... meh. All I really need is mad arts skillz and.... imagination. Anything I missed?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I always get level 2's for science..I know I could get better if I tried..Like I could get 2.5 (Though that's impossible).

But if the world needs to know science and asks me..at least I have smart friends

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back