• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[November] 毎日のの雑談

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
Years
  • But if the world needs to know science and asks me..at least I have smart friends

So true.... although, I might be the "smart friend" in this situation. ^__^;;;

xDDD I hate Science too. I don't get it. Cell Respiratory something= What? Something about CO2 and Glucose.... xDDD

Um, do you pay attention to Mrs. Rand at all, Steph-Chan? xD It was on, like, 3 tests. I think its O2, Glucose, H2O = CO2 and ATP. But I'm not sure either. x33333

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yeah I'm only good at English..but lately Ive been worse at my spellin'

&& I'm the one who has to help my friends on that.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Spelling was always easy for me. Heh...I remember the good old days of high school where I'd ace every Vocab test and it would boost my English grade. In college you're expected to spell everything right, but the only time you could get docked for wrong spelling is on a paper. You can always use spell check though, so it's no problem. =P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well until I started going on the computer my spelling was okay.

So my spelling problems come from the computer, You'd think it would help me..But all the words like (Pwetty) They actually affect me x3.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Well until I started going on the computer my spelling was okay.

So my spelling problems come from the computer, You'd think it would help me..But all the words like (Pwetty) They actually affect me x3.

Yeah. I definately know what you mean. The computer and spell-check has definately had a negative affect on my spelling. When you're using spell-check though, it really doesn't matter how bad your spelling is. Half the words it automatically corrects for you. XD

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Yeah. I definitely know what you mean. The computer and spell-check has definately had a negative affect on my spelling. When you're using spell-check though, it really doesn't matter how bad your spelling is. Half the words it automatically corrects for you. XD
    I do alright with spelling I guess .. but I hate spellcheck solely for the reason that the default dictionary is the US english one, and it took me a while to change it to my preferred default one.

Heck, even Firefox is bugging the hell out of me now with all them red lines whenever I spell something like "colour". And I downloaded the plugin for the Aussie dictionary, and it didn't work.

I would try again, but it probably ain't worth it :P

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    My computer's spell-check tends to read over half my grammer errors so I still have to proof read everything I write >P Spelling tests were ok for me depending on if the words look like they sound XD.

Yeah I'm only good at English..but lately Ive been worse at my
    spellin'

Yes, english is such an easy course, I just hate the speech aspect of it (especially if the topics are assigned.)

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years
  • I do alright with spelling I guess .. but I hate spellcheck solely for the reason that the default dictionary is the US english one, and it took me a while to change it to my preferred default one.

Heck, even Firefox is bugging the hell out of me now with all them red lines whenever I spell something like "colour". And I downloaded the plugin for the Aussie dictionary, and it didn't work.

Use the older firefox~ It doesn't have a spellcheck.

*still using an old version so it doesn't correct me everytime I use a '~' mark* >.>

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • I do alright with spelling I guess .. but I hate spellcheck solely for the reason that the default dictionary is the US english one, and it took me a while to change it to my preferred default one.

Yeah, I would imagine that would be a pain. Sucks to be an Aussie. XP

My computer's spell-check tends to read over half my grammer errors so I still have to proof read everything I write >P Spelling tests were ok for me depending on if the words look like they sound XD.

spellin'

Yes, english is such an easy course, I just hate the speech aspect of it (especially if the topics are assigned.)

The only part of English I didn't like was identifying types of sentences, similes, metaphors, and all that type of crap. I can write fine, I just had some trouble distinguishing some of that stuff. Such a pain because you know you'll never need to know it in everyday life.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Use the older firefox~ It doesn't have a spellcheck.

*still using an old version so it doesn't correct me everytime I use a '~' mark* >.>
    But I need the newer version. It looks so much better ... and it is in general.

Yeah, I would imagine that would be a pain. Sucks to be an Aussie. XP
    Well I got it working now anyway (so :P Fuz). It was so simple, I just had to right click in the text box, and select my dictionary.

But now "color" is underlined :P

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    The only part of English I didn't like was identifying types of sentences, similes, metaphors, and all that type of crap. I can write fine, I just had some trouble distinguishing some of that stuff. Such a pain because you know you'll never need to know it in everyday life.

I used to do terrible on those assignments and I thought I left them in middle school ;; Then my teacher started us back on it and then my a in english had to suffer. Plus I know, you don't sit there while writing a paper and think to yourself " Ok so me playing vollyeball in the story is the predicate" XD.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • But I need the newer version. It looks so much better ... and it is in general.

Well I got it working now anyway (so :P Fuz). It was so simple, I just had to right click in the text box, and select my dictionary.

But now "color" is underlined :P

Drat. I was having so much fun seeing you frustrated. XD

I used to do terrible on those assignments and I thought I left them in middle school ;; Then my teacher started us back on it and then my a in english had to suffer. Plus I know, you don't sit there while writing a paper and think to yourself " Ok so me playing vollyeball in the story is the predicate" XD.

Exactly. It's such crap.

And yeah...get used to it. We didn't stop studying that type of thing until my Senior year. =\

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Drat. I was having so much fun seeing you frustrated. XD

Exactly. It's such crap.

And yeah...get used to it. We didn't stop studying that type of thing until my Senior year. =\
    Well :P once again. XD

Anywho, I'm still studying all them language techniques - and I'm in my final year of high school.

It's such a pain, but the best thing is, you can make up anything you like about what the text means, and as long as you have some form of textual evidence, no one can really say that you're wrong.

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Oh boy, I have some more fun to look forward to =D Yeah, that does make writing more easy but I still like the ones that have to do with your opinion only and don't need any text stuff involved. That way you're never wrong^^

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • This is such a depressing subject. Good thing I have parties to look forward to later tonight. XD

One thing that doesn't suck about being a college student, Ray. =P

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Aww, that's cool-all my partys got canceld XP and I can't wait to be in college because I hear the schedules and times are much nicer (and I can major in something I'm interested instead of something I have to learn XP).

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    High school has easier work. Well for the two years I have been at high school the work has been easy..I don't know about next year and so on though.

My favourite songs keep on coming on after each other in a row today..either that they're popular or I like everything.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    High school work is pretty easy (compared to what my brother's doing...). But I'm sure it's gonna get harder later, with coursework and such. I think I'll somehow manage...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back