• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[November] 毎日のの雑談

Status
Not open for further replies.

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Yep^^, though I hate how in the beginning of the year they always have this big assembly and one of the things they drag on and on about it our dress code Oo I mean if they really don't care about it, they shouldn't make us listen to them talk about it for a half an hour XD

They should just have the freshman attend because I think the older kids get it by now XD.

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • School uniforms are actaully good in a way...I mean it reduces people from dressing inappriotely. The bad thing about it is that those who dress fine cant be unique.

True. But being unique isn't always the reason why some people don't like wearning uniforms. Maybe it's just the fact that they get tired of wearing the same thing everyday at school. For me, uniforms or no uniforums, they don't bother me in either way.

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    True. But being unique isn't always the reason why some people don't like wearning uniforms. Maybe it's just the fact that they get tired of wearing the same thing everyday at school. For me, uniforms or no uniforums, they don't bother me in either way.

Or it could be that the uniforms don't look good XD. I know the only reason why my friend hates her uniform is because it's ugly. She'd like them if they were nicer or if they didn't have any at all =D.

Years
  • Hi guys. Whats up. Are you fine?

Haven't we told you not to do that before? I could've sworn we've yelled at you before.

Seriously, CLICK.
    Yep^^, though I hate how in the beginning of the year they always have this big assembly and one of the things they drag on and on about it our dress code Oo I mean if they really don't care about it, they shouldn't make us listen to them talk about it for a half an hour XD

They should just have the freshman attend because I think the older kids get it by now XD.

No... I think you'd be surprised by some of the older kids that still need to be told. :/

I think the majority of people just don't like their uniforms. XD

EDIT: So I'm not the only one that sleeps in his/her clothes? XD;; *shot*

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • Or it could be that the uniforms don't look good XD. I know the only reason why my friend hates her uniform is because it's ugly. She'd like them if they were nicer or if they didn't have any at all =D.

Yeah, well, I do hear the girls complain about how ugly the uniforms are at school. It's like some brown sweater, with black pants, and black shoes.

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I'm still wearing my school uniform. o.o;;

Fell asleep wearing it~

XD Was it comfy? I hate falling asleep in my school clothes because then I wake up in a bad mood and I feel uncomfortable ;;. Myf riend on the other hand loves sleeping in her normal clothes.

Yeah, well, I do hear the girls complain about how ugly the uniforms are at school. It's like some brown sweater, with black pants, and black shoes.

XP I wouldn't like it that's for sure. I think it would be funner if students had a say in their uniform =D

@ Sammi: that is pretty true, figuring it's the older kids who tend to break the rules XD

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years
  • EDIT: So I'm not the only one that sleeps in his/her clothes? XD;; *shot*

I didn't mean to. XD

Listening to music late at night, and I just fell asleep. x.x

Our school uniforms are khaki pants, collar shirt, tucked in (girls are excused from the tucking rule though~)

Not alot~ but I'd still rather wear my jeans.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Yeah, I'm like that as well. Even when I used to stay up until 3 AM, I'd never just fall asleep... I'd make myself get offline first, and then go to bed.

Sammi: And who said you get off MSN? ;o;

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I never seem to fall asleep doing anything. Usually, I can drag myself away from it before I completely drift off. o.o;

Same here, the only real time I fell asleep doing anything was while I was watching TV at 1 in the morning so it's expected that I would end up falling asleep. My brother however, once fell asleep while drawing Oo.

Years
  • Sammi: And who said you get off MSN? ;o;

I had to wrap presents. ;o; Can I get on after dinner? It might be pretty soon. And I'm a little tired.

Same here, the only real time I fell asleep doing anything was while I was watching TV at 1 in the morning so it's expected that I would end up falling asleep. My brother however, once fell asleep while drawing Oo.

I see. But even when it's really late, I can't fall asleep doing it. XD;;

That's odd. oO

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I see. But even when it's really late, I can't fall asleep doing it. XD;;

That's odd. oO

Yeah, it would probably get annoying for people who are light sleepers to hear their TV blaring if they did happen to fall asleep and it's annoying to wake up to. Yeah, I didn't ask how he managed to do that, I just woke him up and told him to goto bed XD
    Nooo~ Between the uncomfy clothes and the way I was laying there when I fell asleep, I feel like I didn't sleep~

I hate that feeling ;; and aww too bad they weren't comfy clothes, that may have made it a bit better.

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years
  • Yeah, it would probably get annoying for people who are light sleepers to hear their TV blaring if they did happen to fall asleep and it's annoying to wake up to. Yeah, I didn't ask how he managed to do that, I just woke him up and told him to goto bed XD

I'm a deep sleeper~ My mom says I could sleep through a tornado and never stirr. o.o;;

Funny in school if I fall asleep~ Someone has to shake me, cause the teachers yelling won't do it. XD

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Yuna-chan said:
    I'm a deep sleeper~ My mom says I could sleep through a tornado and never stirr. o.o;;

Funny in school if I fall asleep~ Someone has to shake me, cause the teachers yelling won't do it. XD

XD I'm the lightest slepper ever, even if I'm sleeping I can tell when someone walks into my room without them saying anything oO.

Someone has to shake you to get you up? XD I'd be terrified if I woke up to that in school. I fell asleep in geometry and my teacher didn't even say anthing-he justkept teaching right in front of me (my desk is right up in front and center.) XD I wonder if he even noticed...

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years
  • XD I'm the lightest slepper ever, even if I'm sleeping I can tell when someone walks into my room without them saying anything oO.

Someone has to shake you to get you up? XD I'd be terrified if I woke up to that in school. I fell asleep in geometry and my teacher didn't even say anthing-he justkept teaching right in front of me (my desk is right up in front and center.) XD I wonder if he even noticed...

Everyone gets a laugh out of it~

I guess it takes a minute for my brain to catch up, cause I'll pop up, and look around like I'm lost... then I'm like oh wait, I'm still in class. x.x

I'll sleep right through talking~ Someone has to touch/shake/push me to make me wake up.

Last edited:

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Yuna-chan said:
    Everyone gets a laugh out of it~

I guess it takes a minute for my brain to catch up, cause I'll pop up, and look around like I'm lost... then I'm like oh wait, I'm still in class. x.x

I'll sleep right through talking~ Someone has to touch/shake/push/ me to make me wake up.

XD I know, I love the expressions on people's faces who just wake up in class because they do look confused and shocked XD Also everyone tends to watch the person wake up because looking at someone sleeping in class is far more amusing than whatever the teacher was babbling about XD

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years
  • XD I know, I love the expressions on people's faces who just wake up in class because they do look confused and shocked XD Also everyone tends to watch the person wake up because looking at someone sleeping in class is far more amusing than whatever the teacher was babbling about XD

I find the inside of my eyelids more interesting than what the teacher is babbling about. XD

I've seen someone fall out of a desk sleeping~ Was leaning at an angle and they slid right off the edge into the floor. XD

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    True, those are more appealing then learning about what angle bisects what and proofs *shudders*. XD I love when kids fall out of their desks, it's so much funnier^____^

My teacher reacted by just telling the kid that fell out of his desk as well to just go drink some water. Personally, I don't see how that helps vey much at all XP The only classes I'd never fall asleep during is speech and CBA since the teacher is soo funny.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back