• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(-November DCC-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    It's almost 11:00 here in Michigan.It's wayy past my bedtime.
    I'll get used to it,but it's too much to take right now.Cuz i'm getting sleepy...

Lucid

Heh...and you told me to shut up about that...XD
    I checked eBay for another one and all I found was a fertility teddy bear...

Years
    Eliana said:
    Get used to it. XD DCC= Spam

I'll agree with that ._. I think that's one of the reasons I don't come often.

I wish we'd watch cool movies in class, period. But my teachers would never do that.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Mihara said:
    Chicken Little looks like a souless bag of evil.
    OMG, it totally does! o_o; That chicken is scary looking. And wasn't chicken little originally a girl anyway? O_o;

Disney computer animation was only good when they were still with Pixar. Now they just suck. x_x The Incredibles was alright though~

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Shampoo said:
    It's almost 11:00 here in Michigan.It's wayy past my bedtime.
    I'll get used to it,but it's too much to take right now.Cuz i'm getting sleepy...

Almost 11 here too. And the party is just getting started. :P

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Mihara said:
    Chicken Little looks like a souless bag of evil.
    Kinda reminds me of Darth Sidious. XD

Speaking of which... *electrocutes Stitch with Force lightning* Power! Unlimited power!

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    megafuz said:
    Well, now I'm really jealous. The only movies we watch in our senior English class is stuff like Macbeth and Hamlet. :\ Ugh...I can't stand Shakespeare...
    I'm not sure my class gets to watch it though. The lower leveled classes get to... but I'm in honors. ><; We'd be watching it because of Hamlet though~ We did Macbeth sophomore year...

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    *~Ashley~* said:
    OMG, it totally does! o_o; That chicken is scary looking. And wasn't chicken little originally a girl anyway? O_o;

Disney computer animation was only good when they were still with Pixar. Now they just suck. x_x The Incredibles was alright though~
    Yeah, but it had Pixar tacked onto it though. Maybe this will get Disney to actually do 2-D again.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Mihara said:
    Yeah, but it had Pixar tacked onto it though. Maybe this will get Disney to actually do 2-D again.
    I know, it was "a Disney presentation of a Pixar film" or something like that. O_o; But it was only alright... nowhere near as good as Toy Story 1 or 2 though. <3

Even Disney 2-D animation as of lately hasn't been that good. Like I said, pretty much everything after The Emperor's New Groove was crap. ><;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back