• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Novus' Pixel Gallery

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    oww dude it looks great very smooth and very much like a screen shot good job and i know what you mean the roof is a serious ass pain :D

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    visit again....................................................

What exactly is the reasoning behing this post? The fact that you put all of those full stops just to fill the caracter limit, tell me that you are intentionally spamming. Please dont spam. Anyway hows it going Novus I havent seen heard from you in a while. How are the tiles/maps going?

Novus

The English Kiwi
    Years
  • Hey hey peoples,
    Sorry for not being round for a while but college work just kinda took over, but I'm back now college has eased up and will be continuing with my tiles, including the HGSS tileset.

UPDATE:
    Ok, first update in a while and it's to show some buildings from New Bark Town. Since Kyledove has pretty much covered New Bark, I will be converting his pieces to my (HGSS) color scheme and editing them slightly so they work with the new colours better.
    So here is the hero/heroine's house and the small green roofed house from New Bark, enjoy.
    Novus' Pixel Gallery
    Novus' Pixel Gallery

Also, I've updated the first post with some new stuff and made the first post easier and more visually easy to use.

Laters all
    -Novus-

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Well done, Christopher! Although the roof of some buildings is too plain (PokeCenter), the tiles are amazing, and you did a good job ripping the HGSS tiles. ;)
    I wish you more people use your tiles.

Novus

The English Kiwi
    Years
  • Hey hey peoples,

Ray: Thanks mate, I'll look into the PokeCentre's roof when I get some time.

UPDATE:
    Ok, so finishing off the New Bark houses, I proudly present Prof Elm's lab:
    Novus' Pixel Gallery

Now, this piece is a converted version of Kyledove's where I converted the colors to my (HGSS) color scheme and edited it a little, biggest difference is the chimneys and there's also a few smaller changes. Just remember that if used, you'll need to credit Novus and Kyledove.
    So, enjoy and let me know what ya think, I love to recieve feedback on my work.

Laters all
    -Novus-

p.s. I'm currently putting together my New Bark map which I'll have to show soon :)

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    ^ Nice house, Christopher. I like the colours, except the roof (Again). They are Turquoise.. ew. XD
    But it was from HGSS right?

When you will post some updates?

Back