• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Now 20% more Wailord [TCTI]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zimio2

zimio2= pwn on runescape :D
    Years

oh, ok. anyways, what are we talking about again? oh yeah, when is the next "big number", like how when we hit 100k ppl were talking like crazy? 110k? well, im bored, so im gonna play runescape to fill in the gaps of typing.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years

I still strive to be able to post "123456" when the time comes XD

That would be epic. Until someone else beats me to it and takes it away ; ;

And hey, need to post a number. Though I've seen a couple overlook it...

Zimio2

Years

sorry bout the number. i noticed how it was missing, so i put it in. btw, altho it would most likely be around 2010/2011 december, it would be even more "epic" to type post 654321. or, in 2012, (but by then it would most likely be down) typing the 1mill post.​

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years

We're not allowed to have more than 30K posts in a thread. This started at 90K, so it must end at 120K.

I'm a supporter because I donated money to the site.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years

My pair said he'd donate for me once school's out for him :'D Though I don't know if he'll actually do it or not... XD

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    1,200 pages to be exact. For how many until the lock.

That's the nice thing about Apples. You have a calculator thing on your dashboard XD

Oh, you think I should ask to claim some Pokemon on this account? Even though I already have some claimed on the other account? I think it'd be unfair, but I really don't want to wait a month for my fave Pokemon since I already reclaimed the ones I've had forever, so...

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years

Go to Pokemon General and you'll see it~

You can also claim Bishies (though they have certain rules about claiming Bishies), Songs, Series, and Pairings~ I've claimed from every category.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years

I had a dream I found a shiny Surskit and something else. I've also dreamt of finding a shiny Aron ; ; Why can those be real??? D=

I did find shiny Girafarig in Japanese Plat., though. Before I beat the game.

And a shiny Floatzel in Diamond. Only I hadn't chained any Floatzel; this was the first of the Floatzel I found (I was looking for Ditto).

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Yeah I'll be attacking whoever's chosen to die... not exactly killing. XDude can do that. :D

Zimio2

Years

ive found lv5 yanma on emerald, but i pwned it by accident :(. ive also SEEN my friends shiny groudon, and ive collected 2 shiny pikachus on diamond, 1 by trading, 1 i found. thats just a few of the shinys ive seen.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back