• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Now 20% more Wailord [TCTI]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years

Speaking of which, I bet they're having another pwnsome chat through MSN or Skype. If Skype, nothing I can do about it >.> If MSN, yet another chat I'm not involved in. Probably because Ralph and Klippy hate me, last I heard...

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years

Yeah, probably.

Hopefully Skype has an APP file for Apples...since that's the type of laptop I'll be getting.

Heh, first you have Instant Messaging. Then you have Twitter and Skype. Aye-yai-yai XD

And Pokemon Marble? Never heard of it. Then again, there probably is a hack or fanmade game called "Pokemon Marble" on here...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

XDude is a really evil man.

Larry also is assisting in it.

Guys, you have to ask people if there's a seed btw, it's the only way you'll get in.

Zimio2

zimio2= pwn on runescape :D
    Years

you havent heard of it? you should look it up, it won HOTM, and in my opinion its the best hack ever made. and nurse nica, you skipped a number, so im taking 107093 untill u change.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years

Though I -think- it's later for you, Shorty, I should be asleep too. I have to go with my dad to his office tomorrow X_X

Personally, I like destinedjagold's trilogy the most :3

By the way, was it Limey who started calling it a "seed"? Just wondering.

Zimio2

zimio2= pwn on runescape :D
    Years

lemon juice wasnt always used to help scurvy. sometimes, they would use other juices, as its just a loss of vitamins. but... its an old term, so there wouldnt be concentraded orange juice.

Last edited:

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years

Actually, you were one off. But so was I, so...

Going to bed too. I need to be at my dad's office tomorrow X_X

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years

I was kicked off the computer. At 11:30. Wtf. At least I didn't get it taken away.
    I'll actually be talking on Skype tomorrow, guys.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

So like, free period next. Guys, I'll be bored and cbf'd being on here. :[

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back