• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen NPC General Discussion + Cameos

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2012
    I think we'll see at least one professor from the former regions. No doubt about it.

It would have been nice if we could see Silver, and how his personality has developed since HGSS (if BW takes place after the events of HGSS, that is). You meet him after you have collected 8 badges, and he gives you a lecture on how loving and trusting your pokemon is the key to succeeding against the elite four, and he tells you that after he learned that, he became a better trainer.

"I'm currently looking for a powerful dragon master. He really gave me in me in once in the past, when I didn't love and trust my pokemon enough. I will show him how I have grown as a trainer since then, and I will beat him with the bond I now share with my pokemon."

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • THE TRICK MASTER. That guy was hilarious. He said he "traveled to distant lands," right? :3

They could do what they did in HG/SS with the Sinnoh Gym Leaders and have Gym Leaders from Hoenn show up in Isshu.

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2015
    i'm thinking Prof. Oak's getting kinda old, maybe Gary could've taken over as the Kanto proffesor that pokes his nose in everywhere...

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2010
    Seriously, I would love for Wally To be a Psychic type gym leader in B&W. 1 - as a reference to R/S/E but 2 - As a bit of a epilogue to R/S/E to show you how Wally has grown from being the Sick and Timid little boy he once was.

I think Wally should finally have his chance to shine.

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016
    On a more humorous choice, we can see Archie and Maxie playing chess and arguing with each other in a city park or something. XD

Who cares about the other part! You won this thread

1: Tell that to the internet and everyone, then sell it on a CD for 50¢
    2:?????????
    3: PROOOOOOFIIIIT!

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
  • I want to see Baro in this
    I think we may be seeing some NPCs that never really did much in their game, like Daisy in Kanto.
    or the girl that referenced Mun'na.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I would love to see Cynthia make an appearance. I'd also love to see one or two of the heroes from the 4th gen make an appearance.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
  • Silver, Lance and the 2 Brendans

Silver, Lance and the 2 Brendans.
    I bet Prof Oak will come back damn I hope not I am SICK of him.
    Maybe (hopefully) Gary will come and maybe May will come too you know as a RS remake referance? I'd actually prefer May to come back instead of Brendan.
    Oh yeah and Cynthia she was the BEST champion ever I hope the new champ has a great team as well.

Last edited:

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016
    We NEED A Gold Cameo! Imagine! He'd be like Red, and his team would be:

Typlosion: LV 86
    Ampipom: LV 88
    Poilteid: LV 85
    Houndoom: LV 80
    Togikiss: LV 76
    Suddowodddo: Lv 88

See? we can have this every game!

Lelouch vi Britannia

99th Emperor of Britannia
    Years
  • With Gold the only Pokemon we know he will get are a starter, you have to encounter Sudowoodo, and Togepi. Red was easy because you have to either kill or catch Snorlax, you're given a Lapras, Pikachu is his starter, and you're given the three starters.

Back