• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen NPCs, Towns... Pokemon lost its feel?

shot571

I know what you mean. I feel it. Nostalgia?. Dunno. But im welcome to this change as long as if this doesnt feel enjoyable they go back to the normal game. I dont really mind the normal formula im one of the sort of people to keep buying the same game again and again even if its only small upgrades. e.g dragonballz on ps2. it has small updates yet I still bought it. I guess theyre just afraid of not getting any new fans. I mean everyomne know that pokemon has a 'babyish' look in the public. They are probably trying to change that.

Years
  • I welcome it, as long as I remember not to sell my old games...

I just hope for the R/S/E remakes they revert to Hg/Ss style towns, rather than upgrading them so that..say...Rustboro is the new Hiun City.

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    and then in the original games, they had warp pads that teleport you in silph co...what are u complaining about

WiiMann

I gots Heart Gold!! ^_^
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    I like the city, but i will miss the rural towns, I think it'll be an interesting change. But hey, it's still under development maybe we will get a couple of our beloved rural towns!

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    I like the city, but i will miss the rural towns, I think it'll be an interesting change. But hey, it's still under development maybe we will get a couple of our beloved rural towns!

there may be both. one screen shot shows a twinleaf-like town, then theres a huge city...its like real world. bejing here, and the greeat wall of tchina there. dont worry

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I agree with you on that point. But, it still is pretty nice. The 3D effects are kinda cool.

Back