• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nubers without ubers are just noobs.

Years
Yoshimitsu you don't know what we feel when we win i won with my old non legendery team i beatet legends like deoxys and ho-oh if you atleast tried to make a team and battle you well feel the same and one more thing if you think we don;t have any fun well here a news flash ev training is fun breeding for the right nature is fun i am realy enjoy gettin the right nature than trade for moves and when i am fully done with my team iam sure i well be thrilled just becuse i made the team

Voltagenic

got djent?
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 15, 2011
But the fact that I am giving it such serious consideration - something about 1/3 of all PokeCommunity does - is what makes us better gamers and better Pokemon trainers. You seem to play games for the sake of playing. WE play for the competition, the strategy, and the thrill of victory.

"Better gamers"? O RLY? Lemme tell you somethin', boy. You are no better than any of the people that don't EV train and stuff. We're all equal, because we all enjoy Pokemon.

I don't play Pokemon "for the sake of playing".

I play it because I enjoy it. Winning IS NOT everything.

You obviously fail to realize that.

And Abyssion, the first part of this post applies to you too. I'm sick of you arrogant people thinking you're oh so much better than people because you put too much thought into a video game.

And also, don't think just because you've been here longer than I, that you can just come up here and make fun of me. I will report you, boy.

Abyssion

Baku Bomberman Fanboy
Years
  • Age 31
  • CA
  • Seen Jan 18, 2011
You take a hunk pf pixels so seriously. So you're telling me, you actually sit down and actually put thought into the game?

IMAGINE THAT! PUTTING THOUGHT INTO A VIDEO GAME. NO WAI!

Must I remind you, Pokemon is a video game! It doesn't require as much work as you're giving it.

Common rule of video games like pokémon: More effort = more reward.

And you say winning is fun. Duh, it is fun, but you have to lose sometime as well.

Ichida has 21 losses so far, you know. We aren't gods.

And you can't get pissed at those people anyway. It's not like they know people don't like their team.
I truely doubt 80% knew their team would be hated.

I also just noticed something else.

You guys only notice my posts when I disagree with someone. If I agreed with all of you, you guys would ignore me as usual, and shove me aside like an idiot. News! I'm not an idiot.
Agreement?! WHEREWHEREWHERE!?!

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
"Better gamers"? O RLY? Lemme tell you somethin', boy. You are no better than any of the people that don't EV train and stuff.
Even though my battle record blatantly proves otherwise? :P

I play it because I enjoy it. Winning IS NOT everything.

Hark, the cry of the loser. No offense, but that is fact. Winning is fun; that's what we do. When optimistic people lose, they claim that having fun is the important thing. But they are right, having fun is the important thing, bringing me back full circle to my original point: winning is what's fun in this game, so we do what it takes to win. If you cannot learn to get with the way this game is played, then don't ***** at us because you're too lazy to learn the difference between EVs and Eevees.

Voltagenic

got djent?
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 15, 2011
If you cannot learn to get with the way this game is played, then don't ***** at us because you're too lazy to learn the difference between EVs and Eevees.

Don't make me angry. That's all I've got to say to your arrogant, trifolent ass.

Voltagenic

got djent?
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 15, 2011
this must teach you yoshi

That hasn't taught be anything.

Don't you dare even think for a ****ing second I've given up.

And who do you think you are, saying I've been pwned? You can't even type like a competent person.

Ichida

Years
Don't make me angry. That's all I've got to say to your arrogant, trifolent ass.

Seems like you're already angry to me. I've made my point anyways: you're too lazy to train up a real team so you put on this idealistic front about fun for all, and EVs aren't important, let's all skip merrily across Sinnoh together, tra la la. Don't like how I'm talking? Battle me, and experience the full brunt of a fully trained team's wrath!!~ Prove to me you can lose and still "have fun."

Abyssion

Baku Bomberman Fanboy
Years
  • Age 31
  • CA
  • Seen Jan 18, 2011
"Better gamers"? O RLY? Lemme tell you somethin', boy. You are no better than any of the people that don't EV train and stuff. We're all equal, because we all enjoy Pokemon.

And Abyssion, the first part of this post applies to you too. I'm sick of you arrogant people thinking you're oh so much better than people because you put too much thought into a video game.

And also, don't think just because you've been here longer than I, that you can just come up here and make fun of me. I will report you, boy.

Oh, that's so cute. <3 We're all equal because we all play pokémon. Sadly, we aren't equal in general skill.

If that was directed at me, I just joined like two days ago, FYI.

So sorry. You're just too fun to not laugh at. XP

Don't like how I'm talking? Battle me, and experience the full brunt of a fully trained team's wrath!!~ Prove to me you can lose and still "have fun."
If that happens, jot it down, please. I'd love to see what happened.

Voltagenic

got djent?
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 15, 2011
Seems like you're already angry to me. I've made my point anyways: you're too lazy to train up a real team so you put on this idealistic front about fun for all, and EVs aren't important, let's all skip merrily across Sinnoh together, tra la la. Don't like how I'm talking? Battle me, and experience the full brunt of a fully trained team's wrath!!~ Prove to me you can lose and still "have fun."

Prove it.

Substantiate all that BS you just said to me.

And I'll take up your stupid offer.

Chris
1976 6849 4152

I'm no pushover, don't take me lightly.

Ichida

Years
Since you seem to hate EV training, I quite doubt that. Mine's in my profile. :P

Voltagenic

got djent?
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 15, 2011
Since you seem to hate EV training, I quite doubt that.

Hmm, sounds like fun to beat 15-year-old emo freaks who stay in their rooms and play Pokemon all day.

I'll get your FC in a second, loser.

Ichida

Years
Yeah, point that one out to me so I can beat him down next, 'cause that ain't me. :P

Voltagenic

got djent?
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 15, 2011
Yeah, point that one out to me so I can beat him down next, 'cause that ain't me. :P

I'm using my Mewtwo as well, loser. Since you say you can beat me, you shouldn't have a problem with it, amirite?

Ichida

Years
Fine. I usually play fair - meaning without legendaries - but I have a Mewtwo counter in the wings.

Voltagenic

got djent?
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 15, 2011
you must be nuts to think that you can beat ichida ev traind team most ppl who battled him ended up losing every thing

I ain't nuts, it's a little thing called confidence.

You have some too, put it to good use.

Back