• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Number of countries that you went

How many countries did you went?

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 6 24.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • 4 or more

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • I don't know...

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • What are you talking about?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
  • Wow! I didn't know FG was English too! That's now TWO English people I know on these forums! (FG and Toothy). If - by the question - you mean places of residence, then I have only lived in England. If you mean holiday or recreational-wise, then that adds up to: Scotland, Wales, France, Spain, Canaries and Balaerics, and Florida in the US. No hurricanes around when I went though :D

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
  • I can't wait to go to ireland and England ( though my parents are not sure whether they go or not) I basically go to my grandparents' place in Kumamoto every year except 2 years ago. Last year I went all by myself ( every year I do but this is different it's Australia to Japan. Before that I went Tokyo to Kumamoto)

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Leesee... I went to the United States, (of course) and Japan, and Singapore, and Taiwan, and Canada, and that's makes 5. =)

Years
  • I've been to thirteen countries. Canada, United States, Mexico, Cuba, Columbia, Venezuela, France, Italy, Germany, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, and Cambodia.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • I've been to Mexico (it's just across the border), China, and Taiwan. I'm not the traveling type person, the only reason I go is for business and family related matters. Ugh, I feel sick on planes, so I haven't been to a lot of places. I want to visit Italy and Japan one day though. Italian food rocks!

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Brazil (Place I live, duhH! XD), USA (Lots of times...) and Bahamas (Or whatever we spell that >>)

Back