• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nurse Joy, you're a real killjoy. :)

Years
  • Do you perfer healing from Nurse Joy, or from Potions?
    I prefer using Pokemon Centers, and I only use potions if I really have to.

Do you think Potions could be improved in any way?
    It should be:
    Potion + Elixer + X(Attack, Defense etc.) = WIN!

-totodile42

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • My real life personality reflects my in-game one. I'm very cheap and like saving/reserving money so it's Nurse Joy all the way from me. Except in caves etc. The Doctors and Nurses in Unova are very useful :D

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • I used to battle and defeat the Elite Four repetitively when I was younger, so money was never an issue. However, now that I'm older and I have less patience, I've sadly got less money to spend. XD So yeah, nowadays I do rely on Pokemon Centres more. Fortunately, nurses and doctors debuted with Pokemon Black and White, so it is even easier to heal 'in the wild.' ^^

Mudkiip

i l u v m u d k i p < 3
    Years
  • Do you prefer healing from Nurse Joy, or from Potions?
    Yes. She heals all your Pokemon for free.

Potions are used to heal Pokemon during battles or long journeys without a Pokemon Center.

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    Do you prefer healing from Nurse Joy, or from Potions?
    Healing from Nurse Joy. I think healing from potions is a waste of money.
    Mr. Mime or Sudowoodo?
    Both XD XD

Seeds Horizon

Gotta love that feeling~
    Years

Nurse Joy, she makes my day..Shes so cute. If I was a trainer in the game, id get my Pokemon beat up just to go get them healed from her <3.

Yep, make a Potion titled "Nurse Joy in a bottle" And make it cost only 1 Pokedollar thing..And when you use it, all Pokemon get completely healed and a Nurse Joy pops out <333.

Now, if your talking realistically, the pokemon center is fairly useful, especially in between Gym battles or grinding, since you dont have to use a couple of regular or Super Potions (CBA to buy Hyper/Maxes..Too expensive for my tastes) and use full heals on top of that..A quick trip inside, talk to one of my favorite NPCs ingame, and BOOM! Fully healed parteh and rearing to go take out that gym leader.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
    Nurse Joy! She fully heals your Pokemon for free, lol. :>

... Potions can be cheaper, maybe? ;< Can't think of anything else.

Back