• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nyte Farm makes a comeback

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2009
    I got darkrai wanna trade it for an event pokemon, mew if possible or arceus

I'v got darkrai need a mew jirachi celebi arceus

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2009
    sorry i literally just got a mew for a kazam iv still got darkrai available though any others your offering?

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2009
    jirachi for darkrai then? my friend code is 2450 3286 5863 got any starters from fire red?

Jack_Atlas

Who's your Master of Faster?
    Years
  • Can you breed me the folowing: Male Cyndaquil, and a Male Totodile? I'm also interested in your Shiny Silcoon and your Shiny Dratini. Please see my thread (Link in siggy) for what you want.

Kai Nyte

Breeder/Trainer
    Years
  • Ok not sure if i can do this but what the hell i'm back in business will not b trading will not commence i'm going to put up a new cue system to keep track of who's who that way you know when i am trading and what not and how far up the cue you are ok well i guess HERES TO 2010 !!!!!!

All just a quick not to those who have asked for things whilst and since before my long absence i am sorry coz i will not be able to for fill the orders also i am not trading right now since i have not tried my wifi on my ds in a while but further orders will be cued up and sent out as soon as i can

Last edited:

pokemonfan2

ROAR....now flee from battle!
    Years
  • when you get back in the trading mood can you answer these uestions?

Does the shiny warmple calm evolve into a dustox? And is the modest shiny wishmaker jatichi legit?

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2010
    hi i was just wondering on the GIRATINA careful you have what are the ivs and evs on it if they are high iv wise i would like to trade for it oh also what level is it somethings i have off the top of my head are alamos darkrai timid - tru regigigas bold - tru shaymin timid, lax, mild - wishmkr jirachi bold i have many others too many to list so if your willing to trade pm me or post

Kai Nyte

Breeder/Trainer
    Years
  • @v3n0m i am unawere of the ev's and iv's but will trade it to you i got it off of here as far as i know they have not been touched not suer not got the game on me

@pokefan2 as far as i know it can but like i said i can't be cretin i have not got the game on me sorry

@Gelatart when i am next online i will check you thread k

Catch ya all on the flip side

Yours Kai Nyte

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2011
    can you plz clone me shiny giratina,gyarados,palkia,latios,mystery mew,darkrai,milotic and espeon?
    i don't have much to offer if you give it free i'll be thankful if not i can give swallow lv 100 shiny to clone and keep the copy with you.
    what you say?
    fc:360997967253
    name:MOR

Kai Nyte

Breeder/Trainer
    Years
  • @ pokedict i am not sure right at this moment in time i do not have my game on me

@ no1234 your asking a lot for that one pokemon i will give you espeon and milotic for your pokemon that is my deal take it or leave it i am not in the habit of giving freebies but you can have a mew as a gesture of good will

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    Mind checking my thread? i am interested in a few things

also i believe that : MYSTRY MEWshiny timid (bt) Is Fake, i had one and it turns out that these cant be shiny!
    so i would get someone to legit check it to make sure

Last edited:
    Back