• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nyte Farm makes a comeback

Kai Nyte

Breeder/Trainer
Years
  • @LFJ23 yup thats fine and lowlife scum indeed
    @Shiny Gardevoir yup i don't see why not
    @de_drakrai unesseary i do not find it helpfull or funnie in the slightest and spaming is agains my ruls
    @all again i wll emind you of the box give away ^^ pokemon from saphire and fire red are being given away YAY free pokemon ^^

@brinazarski any thre of these will do nicely thak you
    No. 01 Cheri Berry
    No. 02 Chesto Berry
    No. 03 Pecha Berry
    No. 04 Rawst Berry
    No. 05 Aspear Berry
    No. 08 Persim Berry
    No. 11 Figy Berry
    No. 12 Wiki Berry
    No. 13 Mago Berry
    No. 14 Aguav Berry
    No. 15 Iapapa Berry
    No. 16 Razz Berry
    No. 17 Bluk Berry
    No. 18 Nanab Berry
    No. 20 Pinap Berry
    No. 23 Qualot Berry
    No. 24 Hondew Berry
    No. 25 Grepa Berry
    No. 44 Coba Berry
    No. 61 Micle Berry

Last edited:

brinazarski

AKA Spotted or Poke'ShipperNya
    Years
  • I can give you an Aspear Berry, a Pinap Berry, and a Pecha Berry :)

Here's my Friend Code:

Nyte Farm makes a comeback

Let me know when you're on Wi-Fi ^^

Kai Nyte

Breeder/Trainer
    Years
  • @brinazarski tha you very much i will be on n a shot wile when i go offine on pc it means i am going wifi k

@de_darkrai as far as i am concernd quoteing the entire of my fist post and then sayin there was nothing you wanted is spaming and unessery. All you had to say was there ws nothing you wanted please remember this for next time and that is all i want said about the subject on my thread any other questions regarding the subjrct should be pmed to me thank you

brinazarski

AKA Spotted or Poke'ShipperNya
    Years
  • @brinazarski tha you very much i will be on n a shot wile when i go offine on pc it means i am going wifi k

@de_darkrai as far as i am concernd quoteing the entire of my fist post and then sayin there was nothing you wanted is spaming and unessery. All you had to say was there ws nothing you wanted please remember this for next time and that is all i want said about the subject on my thread any other questions regarding the subjrct should be pmed to me thank you
    Okay, I'll get on Wi-Fi now then!

EDIT: On Wi-Fi ^^

Last edited:

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    @latios ok when can you trade i am onlate on tuseddays and on in the mornin ever other day remember i work in uk time ^^

Hm UK time =/ well we can try the same time last time we were both on ;).

CalumMUFC

Check out My Trade Thread!
    Years
  • what do you want for a shiny dragonair? did you say you wanted starters? I got Charmander and Squirtle

Kai Nyte

Breeder/Trainer
    Years
  • @team blue yup thats coolie with me when can you trade*please in uk time*

@all i am looking for some one to help me out i have just gor my r4 and pokemon pn and i would like to transer some pokemon over i wil give a free shiny to the people that help out ^^

Kai Nyte

Breeder/Trainer
    Years
  • hey hey all i am sorry for the wait on ay outsating trade but truth be told i have had a roblem with the net and have been unable to get n this site and quite a few oters so for that i am very sowie. on a ighter note i will be soon back up and running and better than ever again many sowies and i hope that thigs can go back to the way they were

hope to hear from you all ^^

yours Kai Nyte

Back