• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nyte Farm makes a comeback

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
Years
  • Okay, I'm ready;

Name: Ryuu
    FC: 4253-8798-4911

I'm using the Japanese version of Platinum, so do you think you could start the trade?

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Ok peolpe i wish tostate that i don't wish this post to go un noticed like the last on i was gutted so please help me out i am in breeding pretty uch anyting you want
    Well, I have a policy:
    If something goes wrong in a trade, the recipient get's double the pokemon he/she was originally supposed to receive.
    So, I can give you 2 UT Lickitungs or a Lickylicky to breed with.

Pechachu

Indifference, I choose you!
    Years
  • o: Dude, I didn't know you had Delibird. Can you set aside one, and maybe a Cyndiquil and Togepi for me?

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2021
    I can give you an Arceus but I got it in a trade and I don't know how to check if it is hacked or not...I wouldn't mind a Heatran if poss

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2021
    Oh.....:(....Now I'm pissed with the guy I traded with....at least it was a freebie :D

Kai Nyte

Breeder/Trainer
    Years
  • it is fine if you don't have much i let the clones and eggs go for low prices most of the time

you will have to wait though coz like i sad the wifi is down and i can't get on i am gunna go ofline now but leave your request if any and i will get back to you

Last edited:
    Back