• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen October CoroCoro ~ New Pokémon, Starter Evolutions & More!

Tyrunt or Amura?

• Tyrunt

Votes: 32 69.6%
  • Amura

Votes: 14 30.4%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2014
    That list looks pretty fake; Why would Hydreigon miss out on a mega evolution while all the psuedo-legendaries get one? And why would they need one in the first place, they're already powerful enough.

Agreed...

Also, Celebi getting one but not Mew, Jirachi, Shaymin, OR Victini? Come on.

Then again, this could still be a partial list with not ALL mega forms represented.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Agreed...

Also, Celebi getting one but not Mew, Jirachi, Shaymin, OR Victini? Come on.

Then again, this could still be a partial list with not ALL mega forms represented.
    Or Manaphy either (Sinnoh had two 600 cute Pokemon much like how Hoenn had two Pseudo's). I'm hoping the list is real but that they aren't all of them. I want to see a MegaMew, MegaManaphy, MegaVictini, MegaShaymin, but most of all a MegaJiranchi!

Years
  • So tonight (after midnight) the earliest we can expect leaks or is it the night after the 11th (I mean those of us in the Americas)? I remember last issue came out when it was night here.

Angelroid

Sun X
    Years
  • So tonight (after midnight) the earliest we can expect leaks or is it the night after the 11th (I mean those of us in the Americas)? I remember last issue came out when it was night here.
    Its after midnight on the east coast now, we'll get the leaks for sure around 3 am est/12 pst. Maybe they will leak on the 12th, we have no clue at this point.

Years
  • Its after midnight on the east coast now, we'll get the leaks for sure around 3 am est/12 pst. Maybe they will leak on the 12th, we have no clue at this point.
    Thanks for that. So it seems I got the time right...and so it could come out any minute now...

I hope we see a Hariyama MegaEvolution.

Years
  • I'm still trying to work out when it leaks in my timezone, I'm in the eastern part of Australia. But still I'm hoping this leak will be a big one given it's the last one before the game release.

WildEagle

Call me, Your Royal Freshness
    Years
  • If the picture with the Mega evolution list is true, I'm looking forward too;
    Mega!Lapras
    Mega!Scizor
    Mega!Meganium
    Mega!Sceptile
    Mega!Gardevoir
    Mega!Salamence
    Mega!Drapion

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I'm looking forward to most of the listed megas, but I'm surprised at one thing in particular (besides Bouffalaunt oh god ahahahah) - there's no mega Rhyperior? Mega Aggron seems incredibly badass and I'd love for that to happen, but it seems really weird that they wouldn't make one for Rhyperior too - especially when they're apparently making one for Carnivine... I can't wait to see mega Wobbuffet though ♥

WildEagle

Call me, Your Royal Freshness
    Years
  • I have a feeling some people might be disappointed in the starter evos. Not to kill the atmosphere for anything, but yeah. u__u Trying not to have high hopes for those in case the worst comes to be and the designs turn out to be unappealing.

Hopefully that's not the case, though!

Ever since the reveal the BW2 middle evolution, I lower my expectations on Kalos starter. Hopefully Fennekin won't disappoint, as long as it's evo can be as cute and pretty like Ninetales, then I love would love it to death xD

Years
  • I have a feeling some people might be disappointed in the starter evos. Not to kill the atmosphere for anything, but yeah. u__u Trying not to have high hopes for those in case the worst comes to be and the designs turn out to be unappealing.

Hopefully that's not the case, though!

Yeah I'm fearing the same too, after seeing an apparently fake screenshot of starter evolutions for Chespin, Fennekin and Froakie. They looked hideous, especially Froakie's. Froakie is the one I want to use on my first playthrough of the games and if his evolutions look unappealing and don't follow that ninja motif I want, I'd end up going with Chespin, but if his evos turn out bad as well I might have to settle for the huge majority choosing Fennekin.

Years
  • I'm still trying to work out when it leaks in my timezone, I'm in the eastern part of Australia. But still I'm hoping this leak will be a big one given it's the last one before the game release.
    It should leak by 5 pm at earliest in your timezone according to the time converter I'm using.

I actually don't have an image I want the starters to look like...so that's good, right?

Years
  • It should leak by 5 pm at earliest in your timezone according to the time converter I'm using.

I actually don't have an image I want the starters to look like...so that's good, right?

Thanks dude, ilu <3

But yeah I'm kinda worried for what the starter evolutions given I saw what looked like a fake image of a CoroCoro scan (I'm certain it's fake) and I didn't like the starter evolutions one bit. Froakie's one was the worst in that image, it looked fat and its eyes almost looked like sunglasses. Fennekin's was the only one that didn't look too drastically different.

And this is the image I was referring to:

Spoiler:

Those designs look certainly fake to me, I think the Froakie evo looks like it's blind imo. The Chespin one's too drastically different from Chespin itself. But still I'm hoping the official evolved starters turn out way better than this.

SkyRyder

'That Guy'
    Years
  • I'm always going to assume scans that aren't on sites like serebii are fake. I love looking at the fan art though, but that image of the starters is pretty atrocious. This image is pretty much setting the bar for me with the designs. I'm sticking with Froakie no matter what, so it's one of the least things I'm concerned of.

Anyways, it's the 11th here now, so the leaks can start coming anytime between now and the 12-13th. :]

Years
  • Thanks dude, ilu <3

But yeah I'm kinda worried for what the starter evolutions given I saw what looked like a fake image of a CoroCoro scan (I'm certain it's fake) and I didn't like the starter evolutions one bit. Froakie's one was the worst in that image, it looked fat and its eyes almost looked like sunglasses. Fennekin's was the only one that didn't look too drastically different.

And this is the image I was referring to:

Spoiler:

Those designs look certainly fake to me, I think the Froakie evo looks like it's blind imo. The Chespin one's too drastically different from Chespin itself. But still I'm hoping the official evolved starters turn out way better than this.
    No problem.

Those are the worst and ugliest fake starters I've seen so far...

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2014
    Seeing as how Mewtwo got a Mega form, Im sure that he will not be the only one with the legendary title to get one.
    Im personally hoping for either the bird trio or the dog trio to get one.
    If not, Im just gonna take a guess at either Celebi, Ho-Oh, Lugia, or Deoxys getting one.
    I also believe they are going to start to show us images of some pre-evos or some evo's of older pokemon by now.

Years
  • No problem.

Those are the worst and ugliest fake starters I've seen so far...

I agree, they look much worse than any other starter evolution fanart I've seen floating around. If these were real I would have boxed my Chespin, Fennekin or Froakie no matter who I picked. Something even mentioned this was a fake scan when someone posted this image on Twitter.

Years
  • Seeing as how Mewtwo got a Mega form, Im sure that he will not be the only one with the legendary title to get one.
    Im personally hoping for either the bird trio or the dog trio to get one.
    If not, Im just gonna take a guess at either Celebi, Ho-Oh, Lugia, or Deoxys getting one.
    I also believe they are going to start to show us images of some pre-evos or some evo's of older pokemon by now.
    There's a rumor that says Lati@s will get them, as well as Deoxys. Another rumor says Celebi and Genesect...
    I wonder if I should sleep right now or wait to see if scans leak...

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2014
    We all know a week before the game comes out they will just release everything. They did it with Diamond and Pearl. Anyways I want :

1) Major Exclusive so I can pick a game. Yvetal is cool and all.. but i dont want to be screwed with exclusives.
    2) Starters.
    3) Gym Leaders
    4) Mega Evo for Swampert and Dragonite and Meganium =) and Faraligator.
    5) Thats All.

I agree, they look much worse than any other starter evolution fanart I've seen floating around. If these were real I would have boxed my Chespin, Fennekin or Froakie no matter who I picked. Something even mentioned this was a fake scan when someone posted this image on Twitter.

I mean Fennekins is not to bad. Froakies is just terrible. Chespin could look more dino like to make it look better.

Last edited:
    Back