• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~October Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    "This is the way the world ends
    This is the way the world ends
    This is the way the world ends
    Not with a bang but a whimper."

- T.S. Eliot, "The Hollow Men"​

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    "I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream. It's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering along the edge of a straight razor...and surviving."

- Colonel Walter E. Kurtz, Apocalypse Now

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    "We must kill them. We must incinerate them. Pig after pig. Cow after cow. Village after village. Army after army, and they call me an assassin! Well, what do you call it when the assassins accuse the assassin?"

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • "I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream. It's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering along the edge of a straight razor...and surviving."

Stop spamming. The topic currently being discussed is pie, believe it or not.

~ And... I don't like pie that much~ :3 I like cake~
    Cheesecake to be exact~

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Who are you to tell me what to do? I don't take orders from the likes of you.

Pie is only good as a weapon. That's about it; only rarely is it actually meant for human consumption.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • I love cake. <3! Especially chocolate cake. But the best thing ever is cherry pie while it's still warm. :3

Matt said:
    Not my fault if you think wrong. No, you get over it and move on. <3

But I'm not thinking wrong, you are. <3

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Cake's okay, it depends what type it is.

Not my fault if you think wrong. No, you get over it and move on. <3

:3 Cheesecake! Cheesecake! Cheesecake!~ <3

X3; Strawberry cheesecake is the greatest~

Jack O'Neill said:
    Who are you to tell me what to do? I don't take orders from the likes of you.

Pie is only good as a weapon. That's about it; only rarely is it actually meant for human consumption.
    I am the DCC moderater and I'm telling you what to do because you're breaking the rules.
    Now you're being rude and you're not heeding my warnings. It's disrespectful to the upmost degree.

Goodbye forever, Jackie~~ *wavewave*

:3 Have fun in permabanville~

*goes to get a higherup*~

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I am the DCC moderater and I'm telling you what to do because you're breaking the rules.
    Now you're being rude and you're not heeding my warnings. It's disrespectful to the upmost degree.

Goodbye forever, Jackie~~ *wavewave*

:3 Have fun in permabanville~

*goes to get a higherup*~
    oh noes the horror the horror omfg

Does it look like I care? No. Go complain to your vaunted higher-ups. See if they listen.

Last edited:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • oh noes the horror the horror omfg

Does it look like I care? No. Go complain to your vaunted higher-ups. See if they listen.

X3 Okay~~ I don't really care either~ It's not like I'm losing anything from it~

I gotta get someone now, though~~
    They need some sort of Quarantine system for mods~ but.. it doesn't really matter either way~~

Matt: :3 Oh! And I love brownies, too! <3 They're so delicious!! <33

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back