• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~October Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    so is that good times?
    any omg i wanna use the crying kid as my avatar :O

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    =\ I see that Matt and Jack are already at it.

... And that's about to be no more.
    You wanna know what's so ironic about your screenname, Ryan? To the best of my knowledge, you've shown absolutely no interest in Fullmetal Alchemist at all.

"This is just eons of repression getting purged. If only they'd let us jerk off, you know?"

- Loki, Dogma

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I fail to see what I've said or done for Jack and I to "be at it already"...

o_o.. Um.. I don't see it either.. because all you were doing was pointing out that I'm a mod here...

._. Jack, he doesn't have to LIKE the series to have that Username.. it's not like it's a prerequisite .__.;;~ So don't pick on him like that~

:3 And hi, Ryan~~ What's up? <3~

Persona

Banned
    Years
    You wanna know what's so ironic about your screenname, Ryan? To the best of my knowledge, you've shown absolutely no interest in Fullmetal Alchemist at all.

Want to go at with me now, eh? Fine then.

Actually, I do have interest in FMA. But do I have any use of making up a topic about it? No. So I suggest it's none of your concern.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Want to go at with me now, eh? Fine then.

Actually, I do have interest in FMA. But do I have any use of making up a topic about it? No. So I suggest it's none of your concern.

X3 Like I said~ it's not like it's a prerequisite~
    :3 Ryan~ please don't start anything~ It's not very helpful right now~
    X3; I have to wait for David to get back from work~~

@@ Thanks~

And.. I'm actually considering closing this place until a higher up comes on~

X3 you guys don't mind, do you? I don't want to start any troublee~~

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Er.... pie... I have an interesting past with them.... yes, pie, an evil thing...

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    lol... not really theyd just search for the poie and looks for a hidden bomb in there xD
    i havent had pie in a loong time...

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Lol, pie once stopped me from producing saliva XD It burnt my tongue; badly.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    I was sooo pumped the other day. They had apple pie at the Caf here at college. Apple pie and vanilla ice cream. Soooo goooood. XDD

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Yeah, prior to that horrifying event :P I was hooked on pie, I once had some cherry chocolate pie with marshmallows and chocolate ice-cream. A must for ectomorphs! XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back