• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~October Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Watch your language, pleasies, this isn't mini-modding, it just disturbs me quite a lot.

I was referring to SC

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    Ya sometime that thing happen to me too. When I was on a party and my cousins targeted the "Handsome" dude. They just ditch me and leave alone in the dark But I will assure you guys I will find a girl to talk with so I dont get bored. xD (its really a cycle of life XD)

Sorry I will edit it now Typhlomence.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Alright, see ya, Kura~ alright then here's a strike at a topic: embarassing moments?

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Well toodles Kura, good luck!

Umm embarassing moments ....

Running through a window is pretty embarassing. But even more painful.

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    Nighty Night Kura! See ya laters!

Embarrasing moment eh? I have one when I was on my friend party and I accidentaly push his cake to the ground so everyone is looking at me I was really EMBARRASSSSSSSSSSED! but my friend say its "OK" so I felt good at the end. :P

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Ah.. pitiful excuses in comparison to me. I once attempted bungee jumping, resulting in an extreme headache. I was just about to jump... when they (friends) shouted that the rope wasn't secure, and I hesitated during the actual fall, and twisted awkward, falling from about 100 metres up and.. .er... I smashed my head into a reinforcement of the platform XD OUCHIES.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Well.... I had a helmet, the reinforcement was wooden, and my nickname is "Brickhead" XD

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    Brickhead XD. Now I know helmets save many lifes XD I will always wear HELMET from now ON!

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    I'm flattered. But really, only idiots would do that to you, considering only half the lot that was responsible apologized *shakes head*

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Ah... it has both a literal AND figurative aspect to it. Firstly, I hardly ever admit anything, so they call me thick and thusly "Brickhead", but I'm also well-trained at assaulting with my head, experience in Taekwando and Soccer. XD

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    Hey guys what about changing the topic?!?! Its really getting boring. ( or maybe not?)

You do soccer and Taekwando I thought Taekwando usually use their feet not their head. XD

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Yeah.. .well... I guess upon reflection it was more of an ouchful moment than an embarassing one XD

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    Ya that was an ouchful moments and not embarrasing ones.

So how about changing the topic? But you guys think of it.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Did the "bump" on the noggin actally require any stitches ... or was it just really painful? (As it would.)

Still you're pretty damn lucky, considering that it could have been much worse.

But then again, it should've been heaps better.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Heh, did you guys really care this much about me? Lol XD No stitches

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back