• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~October Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning Scott

~ previously known as LHScott
    Years
    Ah, alright. Play a different game that isn't RuneScape. XD;

...wow, my brother's sad, he has to use a walkthrough for Pokémon Ruby... >_>

Pokémon Ruby's easy, plus even if you do find a game hard, I don't see the point in using walkthroughs to help you they make the game boring. Its fun finding out what to do or get past some where if your stuck. XD

Lightning Scott

~ previously known as LHScott
    Years
    Yeah you got a point Hiyori-chan. what I ment it makes you feel good if you get past a point that you have been trying to get past for a while and you fell relieved that you finally done it. But Its proberly a better idea just to use a walkthrough to help you.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Lightning Scott said:
    Yeah you got a point Hiyori-chan. what I ment it makes you feel good if you get past a point that you have been trying to get past for a while and you fell relieved that you finally done it. But Its proberly a better idea just to use a walkthrough to help you.

Walkthroughs take all the fun out of games. I only use them if I absolutely have no other choice. =\

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I wouldn't say that. It's a really popular game.

I play it every so often, and there's something new everytime.

Oh? And popularity makes it a good game? *thinks of a bad band* Um... Bright Eyes is insanely popular, and they still suck.

And they have new songs every so often, and it doesn't make them suck any less. XD It makes them suck more, they're mean to release such dreadful music.

Kylie-chan

Years
    The Black eyed Peas are insanely popular, and they pwn. :<

*pokes your eyes out with a spork*

God, the Peas are worse than Bright Eyes. For all Conor Oberst sings like a drunk, at least he can write okay lyrics. XD;

I'd rather listen to the Black Eyed Peas than Fergie solo, though... London Bridge is so off-key it's ridiculous. XD; "Looo~O~*screech*ndon" is the worst bit...

I'd rather shoot myself, however, before listening to either!

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    I used to listen to a few of The Black Eyed Peas songs. xD; I stopped though, because well....they gave me a headache after awhile.

Kylie-chan

Years
    You're a h8ter. :(

In my opinion..I think the Black Eyed Peas are a little too hyper and crazy..and..their fashion is questionable. :<

Damn straight I am! =]

Want a 'questionable' person when it comes to fashion? Try Christina Aguleira... Aguileira... Agulaiera... I can't spell her name, I used to because I read tabloids, but now I don't. xD

Kar -- It's amazing you didn't have a brain aneurysm XD Please tell me you didn't listen to My Humps...

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Kar -- It's amazing you didn't have a brain aneurysm XD Please tell me you didn't listen to My Humps...

rofl, no. xD That song was so stupid, and if the teachers at school found out we were listening to it, they would take our mp3 players away. o__o It happened to my friend.

Kylie-chan

Years
    rofl, no. xD That song was so stupid, and if the teachers at school found out we were listening to it, they would take our mp3 players away. o__o It happened to my friend.

good god, I hope so XD that's such an inappropriate song... But for stupidity? I think Don't Phunk with My Heart was the worst... just 'cause of the title XD;

Derrick -- no-one offline can pronounce my name, I answer to all sorts of things. XD

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Hiyori-chan said:
    good god, I hope so XD that's such an inappropriate song... But for stupidity? I think Don't Phunk with My Heart was the worst... just 'cause of the title XD;

They took it away for it being inappropriate and stupid. XD
    Don't Phunk With My Heart...that title makes me think of elephants for some reason. ._.

Whenever I have a different teacher at school, they always stumble on my name and call me "Karl". -__-

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Don't Phunk With My Heart...that title makes me think of elephants for some reason. ._.

Whenever I have a different teacher at school, they always stumble on my name and call me "Karl". -__-

Lmao Karl. XDDD

Sniffles, you should change your name to Sniffles. >D

Kylie let me guess at the name, but wouldn't tell me. D;

Kylie-chan

Years

That's 'cause it's based upon their album, Elephunk... XP

Dear God. How is Karli hard to pronounce? o___o;;;~

Derrick -- o rly now? XD

Pink Hawk -- no ghettos at my school, I hope. XD; We don't have many in Australia... just the odd wangsta', really.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    drummershuff said:
    Lmao Karl. XDDD

Sniffles, you should change your name to Sniffles. >D

Don't ever call me Karl, or I'll beat you with a stick. xD
    OMG, I SHOULD! ^________^ That's like, the best idea evar, Jingles!
    *eats a Halloween cuppycake*

Kylie-- rofl, oh. xD That makes sense now.
    I don't know how it's hard to pronounce. "Car-lee"...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back