• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~October Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    "...you are not the right one for me. You are destined for the donkey, but the über lag of d00m killed it..." Dawsy's eyes sparkled with emo tears of BLOOD. "No... no... you are my true love.. Please don't leave me, my love!" But Sparkles kissed him passionately, deeply, thrillingly, and then used his 1337 skillz to Disapparate... and Dawsy slit his wrists, and Karli got to be the undertaker, and no one attended his funeral, even Karli went off sick, and that's the end of the tragedy. Sparkles killed herself too, actually, they ended up together in hell, that really IS the end.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Such a beautiful story, Ky-chan. ♥
    Dawsy, you'll thank us one day when our stories become published and you become famous.♥

Lucid

"Kylie is in so much denial about baked goods, it's not even funny." Said the Paige as everyone bowed at her feet.
    ~October Daily Chit Chat~

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    I am still in tears after reading such a touching story. And the fact that I got to be the undertaker - the UNDERTAKER, people....makes me so much more touched. ♥

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I'll write what I damn well want to. XD Besides, I hardly insulted cupcakes.

Karli's name shall be forever immortalised as... the undertaker in my fiction ;__; it needs a title. Suggestions?

Lucid

The muffin looks like something I can't say without getting banned. ;/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back