• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~October Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Ya,s I didn't even login..as I never do, But I usually go to usercp rarely teh main bit so I didn't notice for a while XD

<3 Nica--..

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    OC is at the bottom where it's supposed to be because it's the "catch-all" forum for PC. As in, everything that doesn't go in any of the forums above it goes in there. So it makes more sense to have it come last. Or something. xD;

It used to be there anyway! Like...two and a half years ago. But still. :D

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    OC is at the bottom where it's supposed to be because it's the "catch-all" forum for PC. As in, everything that doesn't go in any of the forums above it goes in there. So it makes more sense to have it come last. Or something. xD;

It used to be there anyway! Like...two and a half years ago. But still. :D

So, in theory, putting it at the waaaay bottom should help keep the threads that don't belong in this forum out of this forum. Or something like that, right? XD;

And as long as I've been at PC, OC was always in that same location... so if it was all the way down here once before, that had to be more like three years ago or something~

Oh, and I'm not complaining about the new location or anything, it's just different than what I've gotten used to, is all. XD

Years
    -3-~ But putting it at the bottom makes me feel like a mod at the bottom of the food chain~

._. Ashley and I are like.. algae~ Or plankton~

I wouldn't say so. Just because you're at the bottom doesn't mean you aren't as important.

I was at the bottom of the Forum Leaders page before Scizz was promoted, and I really didn't feel like the bottom of the h-staff chain because of it.
    ...I felt like I was the bottom because I was the newbie D:

EDIT: Oh! And I used to mod OVP. Ever since the Unknown Dungeon was moved, it was the bottom of the list.
    Hm, I like staying at the bottom of lists, don't I?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    That does make a little more sense.

So why did OC move to the top of the... whatever section it was called?
    Sammi, I have no idea why it was moved to the top. It just...was? Maybe when admins created all the new forums for the new PC, they didn't bother to order them the same way. It was too long ago, so I really can't remember.
    So, in theory, putting it at the waaaay bottom should help keep the threads that don't belong in this forum out of this forum. Or something like that, right? XD;
    Yeah, people will see aaall the other forums first and will (hopefully, but I'm sure this is too much to ask) figure out that their thread goes in one of those. And if not, they'll come here as their last resort and there's less chance of them putting it in the wrong place. XD;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back