• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

October spriting contest disscusion thread

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    So did I. I enter just for kicks and to see how I compare to some of the other spriters.

Years
  • That reminds me, I gotta work on my entry.
    First I gotta draw it. Due to the fact that I can't draw on Paint or crap ^^;

Years
  • Signomi said:
    I entered for the heck of it really ^_~; I more or less wanted to get myself busy. But I'm not very proud of my entry...
    heh, beats anything I could do.
    I think it's the best one there.

Years
  • Erm ^^; I like my entry...really I do. But I made a couple of faults here and there that I'm not particularly bothered to edit. I really like gothsinn's and Allstories' entries ^_^

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    I entered because I got bored. I might win. Who knows?

I don't think so, though. Signomi's is very good, and so is Goatman's.

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
  • Signomi said:
    I entered for the heck of it really ^_~; I more or less wanted to get myself busy. But I'm not very proud of my entry...

Same here. I get the motivation for my entries when I'm bored. Spriting is one of my more favorite hobbies. ^^

I like you entry a lot. The position of the people, shading, anatomy..everything is great. I'm not too proud of my entry, as I wasn't so proud on my last one.

Izzy

=O
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    *coughs*

STOP MAKING COPY AND PASTE ENTRIES AS YOUR CONTEST ENTIRES >:E

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Several of these entries aren't even valid. One is only half-pixel art, one can't even make existing sprites look good, one is a recycled sprite, and one was stolen.

Gah.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 1, 2024
    ruby-adams' entry is not acceptable, atleast make your OWN sprites, the sprites in his/her entry are from habbo hotel

Years
  • Allstories said:
    Several of these entries aren't even valid. One is only half-pixel art, one can't even make existing sprites look good, one is a recycled sprite, and one was stolen.

Gah.
    my one

the cat is custom not an edit just this guy can make it look like its by sega :P

Recknin

Banned
    Years
  • Allstories said:

Gah.

if i'm right i think you'r refering to me

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Yes, and due to the fact your entry isn't made by you it's not accepted.

Back