• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Offer/Want Unforgiving Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unforgiver i

Unforgiving Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • i have
    TRU Dragonite (preferably adamant) **only can get mild, thats only nature available**
    10ANIV Suicune (preferably bold)

10ANIV Entei
    10ANIV Raikou
    Haley Mew

Pick one and let me know

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2011
    i have
    TRU Dragonite (preferably adamant) **only can get mild, thats only nature available**
    10ANIV Suicune (preferably bold)
    10ANIV Entei
    10ANIV Raikou
    Haley Mew

Pick one and let me know
    I thinking bold suicune or tru dragonite. I have to go now, but are you going to be here tomorrow? I'll pick one by then.

Greeneflower

Pikachu Rules!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    I have a shiny machoke if you will please trade for any level 100-150 pokemon? please?

Unforgiver i

Unforgiving Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • GreeneFlowe: theres no such thing as a pokemon higher than lv 100. I do have a lv 100 mewtwo if you'd want that though. let me know then

interdpth: im really sorry, i gtg now though but if you on tomorrow ill pm you so we can trade
    how many third evolution pokemon did i need to give you again? let me know, then tomorrow ill take a look and see what i got for you

ShaySkymin

It's thaaaaaank Shaymin time!
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    I'm interested in the:
    10ANNIV UT Lv 70 Ho-oh Calm
    I'll give you a legit shiny Azelf. (Naughty, holding nothing, UT, lv 50)

Deal?

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    I'm not really interested in anything unless you've got some pokemon with very good IVs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back