• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Offer/Want Unforgiving Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

interdpth

I've seen things, man.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    Hey, I updated my thread with more wants if you can fulfill any of them. :)

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Oh... XD Sorry, You and Pokemon_is_awesome both have Darkrai avatars, so I wasn't thinking very hard I guess. *sweatdrop* Nevermind, haha.

Unforgiver i

Unforgiving Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    FixBox: If it was a touched event that I was going to use then yes, but any other events that i wont use then they have to be UT
    anything else you got though?

machomuu: ok, if you can clone it and give me back a copy otherwise let me find someone to clone it for me

interdpth: i posted on your thread

RAcasterBlaster: oh, thats fine. I know what you mean

Last edited:

Jack_Atlas

Who's your Master of Faster?
    Years
    Untouched: Uh...Moses... I've got a LVL 100 Houndoom Male. Or a LVL 100 Milotic. If you want the Houndoom you'd have to give me a couple minutes so I can get an Egg out of it otherwise anything that you see on my thread that you want...

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    machomuu: ok, if you can clone it and give me back a copy otherwise let me find someone to clone it for me
    Darn...It has a special Ribbon that restricts me from GTS trading, that means no cloning, sorry...The only other event I have of value is my UT Cloud Nine Game developer Psyduck, but I'm not wiling to give that up...

Last edited:

Unforgiver i

Unforgiving Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    oh, you gts clone? then i need to find someone to clone it for me. ill lete you know when i got it so we can trade k?

hmmm....FiXbox, then i guess ill take your latios. just so you know, im giving you an amazing deal so...

Last edited:

interdpth

I've seen things, man.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    Bleh, sorry, going to get the bidoofs for our trade now.

PokemonBroski

I'm Back for Good!
    Years
    Does anybody have any Johto Starter thats level 1 or an egg
    I'll give you any egg of a pokemon or a pokemon thats like level 25 but thats as high as I will go.
    because I'm not gonna receive an egg and give away one of my good pokemon.
    Sorry

§

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    You chose a total of 5 events from my thread, but I only found 3 that I wanted from here.

Saikyou Electivire, Saikyou Magmortar and BABA Flygon. PM me with the 3 events you wanted and we can set up a trade time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back