• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Offerig completely legit ALAMOS Darkrais made to order

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
  • Hey, I Just got a Careful Jun.1 Darkrai.

Can i get a
    Lonley Jun.1 Darkrai
    Naughty Jun.1 Darkrai
    Rash Jun.1 Darkrai
    Sassy Jun.1 Darkrai
    Gentle Jun.1 Darkrai
    Jolly Jun.1 Darkrai

CMT please/

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
    Years
  • Hey Kat, checked out my thread yet? I'm impressed that you have one already, I thought I;d have to wait so this is an extra good trade.

umbros

Dark trainer.
    Years
  • Hey, there. If you have a Timid one with decent Special Attack and Speed (HP if you can, but I'm not that picky), I'd be happy to offer a shiny Jolly, EV trained SD Lucario. I'm not even sure if you need that, I know you have the Riolu, but I could also throw in some egg moved pokes, if you want.

KatyaDiDGroove

Sinnoh League Champion
    Years
    • Age 42
    • NYC
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    I have all of those for you anytime! pm me when you're around and I'll check your thread!

quote=Sora The Key to Light;3643667]Hey, I Just got a Careful Jun.1 Darkrai.

Can i get a
    Lonley Jun.1 Darkrai
    Naughty Jun.1 Darkrai
    Rash Jun.1 Darkrai
    Sassy Jun.1 Darkrai
    Gentle Jun.1 Darkrai
    Jolly Jun.1 Darkrai

CMT please/[/quote]

well you can check MY thread and see what I don't have, or if you don't have that many you could list them, or if nothing else, I can work with that... I'd just rather get - if possible - something I NEED - thats all :D

What do you need.. I don't really have much more

well, I have what you need, and what you offered will do - but can I check your thread too? I'm really trying to score things I don't have - though that EV'd lucario sounds very tempting - I need a new one :D

Still - if you have a thread I can check - do you mind if I do so and pm you?

Hey, there. If you have a Timid one with decent Special Attack and Speed (HP if you can, but I'm not that picky), I'd be happy to offer a shiny Jolly, EV trained SD Lucario. I'm not even sure if you need that, I know you have the Riolu, but I could also throw in some egg moved pokes, if you want.

I pm'd you about your offers - I had a question about one of them :D so I'm waiting on that to check your thread - I may not need to!
    But I have what you need - so were almost set!

Hey Kat, checked out my thread yet? I'm impressed that you have one already, I thought I;d have to wait so this is an extra good trade.

Last edited:

ソラ

Years
  • I have all of those for you anytime! pm me when you're around and I'll check your thread!

Hey, I Just got a Careful Jun.1 Darkrai.

Can i get a
    Lonley Jun.1 Darkrai
    Naughty Jun.1 Darkrai
    Rash Jun.1 Darkrai
    Sassy Jun.1 Darkrai
    Gentle Jun.1 Darkrai
    Jolly Jun.1 Darkrai

CMT please/

well you can check MY thread and see what I don't have, or if you don't have that many you could list them, or if nothing else, I can work with that... I'd just rather get - if possible - something I NEED - thats all :D

well, I have what you need, and what you offered will do - but can I check your thread too? I'm really trying to score things I don't have - though that EV'd lucario sounds very tempting - I need a new one :D

Still - if you have a thread I can check - do you mind if I do so and pm you?

I pm'd you about your offers - I had a question about one of them :D so I'm waiting on that to check your thread - I may not need to!
    But I have what you need - so were almost set!
    Here some Events

UT Absol/Level 70/OT:10 ANIV/ID:00010/Docile Nature
    UT Pikachu/Level 70/OT:10 ANIV/ID:00010/Bold Nature
    UT Dragonite/Level 70/OT:10 ANIV/ID:00010/Serious Nature
    UT Latias/Level 70/OT:10 ANIV/ID:00010/Relaxed Nature
    UT Latios/Level 70/OT:10 ANIV/ID:00010/Quirky Nature

The 10 ANIV Events.

5 for 5?

Carnage232

Ev Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2008
    can i have one
    i have a shiny adamant syther
    and a shiny modest horsea

ソラ

Years
  • I have all of those for you anytime! pm me when you're around and I'll check your thread!

Hey, I Just got a Careful Jun.1 Darkrai.

Can i get a
    Lonley Jun.1 Darkrai
    Naughty Jun.1 Darkrai
    Rash Jun.1 Darkrai
    Sassy Jun.1 Darkrai
    Gentle Jun.1 Darkrai
    Jolly Jun.1 Darkrai

CMT please/

Here some Events

The 10 ANIV Events.

5 for 5?

KatyaDiDGroove

Sinnoh League Champion
    Years
    • Age 42
    • NYC
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    Let me check your thread and pm you, cool?

Here some Events

The 10 ANIV Events.

5 for 5?

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2011
    I don't have shinies, but I do have a Gyarados with Flamethrower (Taunt upon request), Waterfall, Earthquake, and Dragon Dance.
    Level: 81
    Nature: Adamant
    IVs: 31/31/23/31/31/31
    Evs: 252 Speed/ 252 Attack/ 6 HP

Would like May 31st Timid Darkrai with 20+ in Special attack and 28+ in Speed?

KatyaDiDGroove

Sinnoh League Champion
    Years
    • Age 42
    • NYC
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    I only have june 1st - sorry

I don't have shinies, but I do have a Gyarados with Flamethrower (Taunt upon request), Waterfall, Earthquake, and Dragon Dance.
    Level: 81
    Nature: Adamant
    IVs: 31/31/23/31/31/31
    Evs: 252 Speed/ 252 Attack/ 6 HP

Would like May 31st Timid Darkrai with 20+ in Special attack and 28+ in Speed?

Kapuran

Gotta... catch... 'em all...
    Years
  • Hey...

I suffer from being Canadian and thus have had no chance to get a Darkrai just yet. Any Darkrai will do, though I guess Docile, Serious, Bashful, Quirky, Modest, or Calm would be preferred. I don't have much to trade, however; a Shiney Vulpix (UT, I believe), a Distant Land Entei, I think, which looks touched; a Surf Pikachu (UT, PKTOPIA), and WSHMKR Jirachi. Looking through your trade thread, I'm also interested in a Deoxys; perhaps all four of the above mentioned for those two? Send me a PM so we can discuss and work out the details. Thanks!

KatyaDiDGroove

Sinnoh League Champion
    Years
    • Age 42
    • NYC
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    you can always check mine and see if theres anything I don't have... if that fails - theres always egg-moved, diff natured, events and ev'd pokes that I'm willing to take different versions of!

I don't have A thread i'm afraid....

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Hey, Kate! Alot of people seem to want those Darkrais :D. Anyway, when everyone else have been given Darkrais, just PM me when you're done and you are free to trade with me!

Golden Shaymin

Taking a short break
    Years
  • hey you still got darkrais?

if you do ill take any speed nature or sp attack nature
    preferably modest or timid

my offer:
    shiny bagon (adamant with flamethrower)
    shiny lugia (docile from navel rock) both legit

please say yes

Back