• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Officer Jenny! I can explain!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I couldn't find this anywhere so I decided to start it up!

This is the Pokemon version of "Officer! I can explain!"

In "Officer! I can explain!" the first person creates a scenario and the next poster has to answer the scenario. That same person creates a new scenario for the next person to answer. Then THAT person creates a scenario and so on.

Rules:

1) Everything must be Pokemon related.

2) No double posting

3) Don't get too gruesome. (For example, instead of "dead Pokemon" use, "fainted Pokemon")

Example:
    Officer Jenny Says:
    Explain why there is a bag of Master Balls in your trunk when the PokeMart down the road claims to have a stock of Master Balls missing.
    Officer Jenny! I can explain!
    Pokemon Trainer Red gave me these Master Balls!

Officer Jenny Says:
    Can you please tell me why there is a fainted Raichu in the backseat of your car?

To start us off...

Officer Jenny Says:
    Sir, does your Super Rod have anything to do with the Fisherman who claims his Super Rod was stolen in Cerulean City?

Years
  • Officer Jenny, I can explain! I got this one from the Fisherman on Route 12!

*job shift*

There is a case of a Poliwhirl and a Water Stone missing from certain separate anonymous trainers in Celadon. Say, you happen to have a Poliwrath on your person.

Years
  • Officer Jenny, I can explain! I bought it from the Celadon Department Store!

Officer Jenny:
    There are missing fossils from the museum. Can you please explain how you got this Archen and this Tirtouga?

OliveCopper

Captain of Olive Kappa
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2016
    I swear, Officer Jenny, I have nothing to do with it. I am not in possession of any Archen or any Titouga, just this Tyrunt that was given to me by an archaeologist.

Officer Jenny Says:
    Mmm, hmm... interesting, but how can you explain the footprints all over the rare stone exhibit?

Years
  • I can explain, that was the footprints of some Ditto impersonating me from Team Rocket!

Officer Jenny Says:
    Why is there a stash of Dark Balls on your person [reference to the fourth movie of Pokemon with Celebi and Suicune]?

Years
  • I can explain, that was the footprints of some Ditto impersonating me from Team Rocket!

Officer Jenny Says:
    Why is there a stash of Dark Balls on your person [reference to the fourth movie of Pokemon with Celebi and Suicune]?

Years
  • I can explain, I was just turning these into you! Celebi is completely fine!

Officer Jenny says:
    There is a reported missing Torterra. You seem to be in possession of several Turtwigs. Can you explain how you obtained these?

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    I can explain! These Turtwigs were following me after I dropped a few Sitrus Berries!

Officer Jenny says:
    There have been reports about a stolen Choice Scarf! Does that scarf that your Lucario is wearing have something to do with it?

Years
  • I can explain! I got this Choice Scarf from the Battle Maison! I'm only using this Choice Scarf so I can always be the first to hit!

Officer Jenny says:
    There have been reports that Team Plasma has captured Zekrom and Kyurem and fused them. You happen to have seen Black Kyurem in your Pokedex. Can you explain how that got into your Pokedex?

OliveCopper

Captain of Olive Kappa
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2016
    I can explain, I was there when those thugs captured Kyurem, and I saw the transformation as well.

Officer Jenny's response:
    Interesting, but can you explain how White Kyurem got in your Pokedex too?

Years
  • I can explain! A grunt showed me a picture of Black Kyurem and White Kyurem before Ghetsis fused them. He said something about "DNA Splicers" or some cane or something.

Officer Jenny says:
    Silph Co. claims to have a large stocks of Ultra Balls stolen. Your bag is jam-packed with Ultra Balls. Can you explain?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I can explain! I have a receipt from the mart saying I just bought all of these.

Jenny:
    Can you explain why there has been reports of a stolen Exploud and you have an Exploud out that won't obey you?

OliveCopper

Captain of Olive Kappa
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2016
    Officer Jenny, I never stole any Po....

Jenny: You shouldn't lie to me. Off you go! You're under arrest!

Next Scenario:
    There has been reports of a stolen TM, and your Chatot knows a very powerful move. Could you be responsible of this thievery?

Years
  • I can explain! I learned this Move for the Move Tutor teacher in Unova!

Officer Jenny says:
    Team Galactic is up to no good. Time and Space are distorting, and you have Palkia, Dialga, and Giratina in your party. Explain how you've obtained these?

Years
  • I can explain! I went to the Shinjoh Ruins, saw an Arceus, and he gave me three eggs with them!

Officer Jenny Says:
    Sir, would you mind explaining to me why Altomare is completely destroyed and has its Soul Dew missing... And oh my god is that the Soul Dew in your hands?

Years
  • I can explain! Two strange people who called themselves "Annie and Oakley" dropped these in my hands and told to me to go to the clock tower at 9. I didn't see anything suspicious...

Officer Jenny Says:
    Can you explain why you have a Team Rocket Uniform stuffed in your bag? Do you have something to do with the invasion of the Goldenrod Radio Tower?

Years
  • Officer! I can explain! Uh... ummmm.... I had the uniform as a spare change of clothes?

Officer Jenny Says:
    Ma'm, Are you the one who Snowbelle city to isolate it self away from the rest of Kalos?
    If so, Explain to me why you would want to endanger a city by making it Snow all the time!

missingno000

Houen ichiban!
    Years
  • Officer! I can explain!
    I made it snow there all the time so the people would stop complaining about the sweltering heat!

Officer Jenny says:
    Does that MissingNo. of yours have anything to do with the recent spate of missing specimens from the Pewter Museum?

Years
  • Officer! I can explain! As a member of Game Freak, I have reason to believe that that was a result of our deleating of Kanga, the baby Pokemon that was going to be programmed to be apart of kanto, but, since we thought cubone was a better complement to Kangaskhan, we went with cubone instead.

Officer Jenny says:

Ma'm, Are you lying? I don't remember over-hearing your sister talk about that kind of heat-nonsense back in Snowbelle city!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back