• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Officer Jenny! I can explain!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Olive. If you can't think of results for the last person's "I can explain!", then let somebody else post who CAN think of an answer. Don't just post, "Well, off you go!" since that is not the point of the game.

Anyways, continue.

Officer Jenny, I can explain! It DOES belong to a preschooler! My little brother! I'm training up his Mankey so it can become a Primeape!

Officer Jenny says:
    It seems as if all the Elite Four's Pokemon have been stolen. They were stolen on the EXACT same day you challenged the Elite Four, and nobody else challenged them that day. Can you explain!

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2015
    Officer Jenny, I can explain... Well sort of! My pokemon were gone when I finished the elite four challenge as well! I have no clue what happened!

Officer Jenny: I have reports of a Garchomp going berserk and destroying things! You also have a Garchomp, and witnesses say you were around when the time it has happened! Explain that one!

OliveCopper

Captain of Olive Kappa
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2016
    Officer Jenny, I can explain. I caught this Garchomp as a Gible, and it stopped the other Garchomp from rampaging.

Quoth Officer Jenny: "There has been reports of a Primeape that won't come down, destroying houses. Seeing you severly bruised with a Primeape by your side, you must be the culprit."

Years
  • OJ, I can explain! I got this bruise because I fell in the tall grass and was attacked by a group of Mankeys. But one Mankey shooed off the others and I caught him and evolved him!

Officer Jenny says:
    Professor Oak says he offered a starter to a new trainer, and that trainer took all three. Say... You have a Venusaur, Blastoise, and Charizard... I thought Professor Oak only gave one starter...

OliveCopper

Captain of Olive Kappa
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2016
    He did, Officer Jenny; but I caught two Rattata and traded them for the ones he did not give me. Therefore, I am innocent.

Officer Jenny Says:
    There has been reports of someone cheating to get a Latiosite. Your Pokedex says you have seen a Mega Latios, shall we talk about this in the police station?

lucariokul

Illusions surround me. Help...
    Years
  • Officer Jenny, I can explain! Team Flare had it and forced it on me with the move Bestow!

Jenny: Diantha reported her hawlucha being stolen. Your hawlucha has her OT, nickname and moveset! Explain, or my Lucario will use Psychic!

greenking13

LORD OF ZHERRY
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2014
    Officer Jenny, I can explain!

We went to the Hoenn Battle Frontier and we were having a wonderful time being slaughtered at the Battle Pyramid, when we decided to go to the Battle Tower. She had to stop for a moment at the PC and pick up her hawlucha since she had to put it away to enter the Battle Pyramid. Then something odd happened.
    This odd box appeared in front of us telling us that it was Saving our Game, then we both freaked out, stopped the universe, and restarted it. Strangely, her hawlucha was not only in her hand, but was also in a pokeball in the PC. As an agreement, she gave me the other hawlucha if I would never talk about it again...
    *In the Background* ARE YOU READY!?!
    Oh ****! I think we found her hawlucha!

Officer Jenny Says:
    There have been strange reports of young trainers being mercilessly beaten and then robbed of their hard earned money. My my, your wallet is looking abnormally filled... do you have anything to say about it?

Years
  • OJ, I can explain! I worked for this money at my part-time job at the PokeMart!

Officer Jenny says:
    Shiny Celebi has never been released by event in ANY game. Can you explain to me why the Celebi in your Pokedex is listed as shiny? Do I smell an Action Replay on you?

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
  • Officer Jenny, I can explain! I hacked my 'Dex to show a shiny celebi to impress some buddies of mine.

Officer Jenny says:
    The shrine in Ilex Forest was vandalized last night. According to witnesses, you were the only one to pass through the gates in that time frame. I'd say that makes you suspicious!

lucariokul

Illusions surround me. Help...
    Years
  • Officer jenny, I can explain!

A smeargle with sketch did it! I was watching from a tree as it vandalised the forest shrine! Celebi is my friend, I wouldn't do this..

Jenny: You were in the prison last night, and here you are, outside, with a shovel, still in PokePrison clothes, not being let out on parol yet, with my growlithe's pokeball in your hand! Explain!

OliveCopper

Captain of Olive Kappa
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2016
    You're mistaken, Officer Jenny. This isn't a PokePrison uniform. And to top that off, I don't have anyone's Growlithe, not even my own. This is just a fake PokéBall. Do you believe me, Officer Jenny? Why must you mistake me for lukariokul? I'm sure you meant to say that to him.

Officer Jenny says:
    I'm not gullible, I understand that you are innocent, and it wasn't you I arrested.

(The Next Day)

There has been reports that OliveCopper's Inkay has gone missing. Could it have been stolen or something? Where you there during the disappearance of his Inkay?

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Officer Jenny, i can explain!

A gastly was chasing it through the woods, so i took it back to OliveCopper!

Officer Jenny says:
    Why do you have a level 151 mew??? This Pokemon must be ILLEGAL!

OliveCopper

Captain of Olive Kappa
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2016
    I'm sorry Officer Jenny. I thought it was Level 51. It was all that Ditto's fault. I was about to catch a Machop, and it turned into a Mew.

Jenny: That's a bunch of baloney. To prison you go.

Officer Jenny Says:
    Is that a Growlithe you have with you? You didn't steal one from the other Jennys, did you?

Years
  • Jenny: That's a bunch of baloney. To prison you go.

Olive, please stop answering your own questions. Don't just leave it off with "off to prison you go" instead of making a valid answer. I've already told you at least twice.

Officer Jenny I can explain! My friend traded it to me! Even check it's OT if you have to! He claimed it was legit, but I didn't believe him! He insisted!

Officer Jenny says says:
    Your 3DS activity log claims you've been using Action Replay to get shiny legendaries. Can you explain to me, why your activity says that?

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
  • Officer Jenny, I can explain! I let my friend use my 3DS so he could use his Action Replay! Believe me!

Officer Jenny:
    You are in possession of the Red and Blue Orbs. Were you planning to summon Groudon and Kyogre to cause mass destruction? Explain please!

Years
  • No ma'am, I just wanted to use them to get prepped for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, to learn their movesets!

Officer Jenny says:
    Xerneas and Yvetal we're awaken a while ago. You're Pokedex claims you are, or were in ownership of one, but your party and PC is clear. Have you been helping the villainous Team Flare?

GarlandDaHero

Cute Noivern is Cute.
    Years
  • Officer Jenny, I can explain! This Yveltal was given to me by a stranger in a black coat! The hood was pulled up over their face, so I didn't see what they looked like!

Officer Jenny:
    If you say so. Now, why do you have two Arceuses(Arcei?) in your party?

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • I can explain. Im from the future.
    I am one of the main pioneers of the jhoto time travel.

Of jenny says

can you please tell me why you have three starters. Proffeser elm said something about one going missing

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back