• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

**Official Claim Your Favorite Song Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
  • Whee~! ♥ Good idea. ^_____^ I claim:

Starlight by Muse, claimed by Hiyori-chan

But goddammit, don't be so rabid about the form, can't you just like look to see who posted? XD If they put the artist & title, I don't see why it shouldn't count... ~~; like seriously, calm down. -pat pat- ♥

[& whyyy can't I claim two?! T_____T;]

Also, Bippa does not count as a word in your post. ;x Four words per post please, your signing does not count. ^_^ Scizz already told you this, so... >.>

P.S. Don't think I'm allowed to step in, but I don't think you're being very fair by only allowing you to claim multiple songs. :/ You're only the owner of this thread; you're seriously getting on my nerves. I'm not just saying this because I want to claim multiple songs, but I think you should allow them to claim at least two -- most people don't have a singular favourite song, and the claim threads around PC all allow at least two claims, iirc. :] Also, I will seriously try and see if I can do something if you claim an already claimed song, that's nothing short of pure dictatorship and NO claim thread around here lets anyone do that. Hell, Erica/Demyx is an admin and iirc she's running the bishie thread, and she can't just go claiming any random character she chooses if it breaches the rules she set. ;/

-poof- yeah I'm in a horrible mood, I probably seem very harsh. ^^;

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Since my username was changed I am reclaiming Unfaithful by Rhianna (My username used to be simpsonqueen)

Bippa

I'M NOT A BEGINNING TRAINER!
    Years
  • Whee~! ♥ Good idea. ^_____^ I claim:

Starlight by Muse, claimed by Hiyori-chan

But goddammit, don't be so rabid about the form, can't you just like look to see who posted? XD If they put the artist & title, I don't see why it shouldn't count... ~~; like seriously, calm down. -pat pat- ♥

[& whyyy can't I claim two?! T_____T;]

Also, Bippa does not count as a word in your post. ;x Four words per post please, your signing does not count. ^_^ Scizz already told you this, so... >.>

P.S. Don't think I'm allowed to step in, but I don't think you're being very fair by only allowing you to claim multiple songs. :/ You're only the owner of this thread; you're seriously getting on my nerves. I'm not just saying this because I want to claim multiple songs, but I think you should allow them to claim at least two -- most people don't have a singular favourite song, and the claim threads around PC all allow at least two claims, iirc. :] Also, I will seriously try and see if I can do something if you claim an already claimed song, that's nothing short of pure dictatorship and NO claim thread around here lets anyone do that. Hell, Erica/Demyx is an admin and iirc she's running the bishie thread, and she can't just go claiming any random character she chooses if it breaches the rules she set. ;/

-poof- yeah I'm in a horrible mood, I probably seem very harsh. ^^;
    Alright, I'll let TWO songs. And I never said my signing was a word. My posts were already 4 words. And anyway, once this thread gets busy, we don't want 500 members focused on one song. That takes out the fun of actually claiming it, calling it yours. What's the point of letting somebody claim 165 songs so nobody else can claim them? And just because I can claim more than one song, it doesn't mean that I'm claiming every song I remotely like. You see, I only have 2 or 3 claims. And it's a pain in the butt if you forget the screen name, you have to save your post (my computer is damn slow), go back to the page, and memorize the screen name to go back to the original post. I'm not even that strict. It's just annoying. I'd like to see you try. Sorry, I haven't seen claim threads here, I was just used to the stuff back at Serebiiforums. And the point of this thread is to claim your ALL TIME FAVORITE SONG. That's why you THINK before you CLAIM.

What do you mean by stepping in? You're a mod, you can tell an admin I'm pissing you off and BOOM. I'm banned.

Wow, you ARE in a harsh mood.

New ones put up. <<LOOK, 4 WORDS. THAT'S ALL I HAD IN MY OTHER POSTS.

I don't mean to start a flamewar, but I don't get what your point is. The point of this thread is to claim your ALL TIME FAVORITE SONG. If it matters so much, I'll fix the form. I'd like to see you try <_<

A very pissed off Bippa

Auron

Legendary Guardian
    Years
  • Makafushigi Adventure - Hiroki Takahashi claimed by _Tracey_!
    Sakura Saku - Megumi Hayashibara claimed by _Tracey_!

That's all :D

PD: In the Claimed list, please make it with order...Sort them by alphabetical order...And sepparate them by letters xD

Years
  • Alright, I'll let TWO songs. And I never said my signing was a word. My posts were already 4 words. And anyway, once this thread gets busy, we don't want 500 members focused on one song. That takes out the fun of actually claiming it, calling it yours. What's the point of letting somebody claim 165 songs so nobody else can claim them? And just because I can claim more than one song, it doesn't mean that I'm claiming every song I remotely like. You see, I only have 2 or 3 claims. And it's a pain in the butt if you forget the screen name, you have to save your post (my computer is damn slow), go back to the page, and memorize the screen name to go back to the original post. I'm not even that strict. It's just annoying. I'd like to see you try. Sorry, I haven't seen claim threads here, I was just used to the stuff back at Serebiiforums. And the point of this thread is to claim your ALL TIME FAVORITE SONG. That's why you THINK before you CLAIM.

What do you mean by stepping in? You're a mod, you can tell an admin I'm pissing you off and BOOM. I'm banned.

I don't mean to start a flamewar, but I don't get what your point is. The point of this thread is to claim your ALL TIME FAVORITE SONG. If it matters so much, I'll fix the form. I'd like to see you try <_<

A very pissed off Bippa

Calm down, my friend, you know Kylie is in the right. I also think it's rather unfair to us if you posess the right to claim more songs than us mortals, and besides laughing it off at our faces. XD You've been exaggerating too, Ky-Ky was asking for at least TWO claims,(I'd myself demand at least five) not 165... 2 songs won't harm anybody, since there is a wide, wide variety to choose from~ If you think someone will win your songs, your taste might be waaaaay too oriented to mainstream, buddy.

Also, I expected you to know that for real music lovers, be it rock lovers, metal lovers, or else, it's very hard to choose one single favourite song. As for me, I love a decent amount of bands and thus, a variety of songs too~ There is no way to truly know which one you like better. So with that said, I hope you consider that it's not about changing your favourite songs three times a day, it's simply just about carefully choosing a few songs you have a great afftection for. That's already hard enough for me~

Oh, and I'd like to see Kylie try too~ Instead of you. ^________^

~RP

(Oh, and while I'm at it, Thunderstruck by AC/DC, claimed by Rolling Pichu)

^____________________________^

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Bippa said:
    And anyway, once this thread gets busy, we don't want 500 members focused on one song. That takes out the fun of actually claiming it, calling it yours. What's the point of letting somebody claim 165 songs so nobody else can claim them?

That's why you make a limit of about 3 people per song. D; & she didn't say let people claim 165 songs, she said let them claim at least 2. And in case you haven't noticed, there is a big difference.
    And just because I can claim more than one song, it doesn't mean that I'm claiming every song I remotely like. You see, I only have 2 or 3 claims.

It's still very unfair. Just because you're the owner, doesn't mean that you don't have to follow the rules that you made.

And it's a pain in the butt if you forget the screen name, you have to save your post (my computer is damn slow), go back to the page, and memorize the screen name to go back to the original post. I'm not even that strict. It's just annoying. I'd like to see you try.

Well, if you knew stuff like that was going to happen, why did you even make this thread? & yeah, I'd like to see Ky-chan try, too. I'm sure she'd do a great job at keeping the thread updated and fair.

Sorry, I haven't seen claim threads here, I was just used to the stuff back at Serebiiforums.

There are quite a few claim threads in the Japanese Entertainment section of the forum. I'd suggest you look there. & FYI, we aren't Serebiiforums. So I suggest you learn how we do things here, and get used to it. Fast. ^_^

And the point of this thread is to claim your ALL TIME FAVORITE SONG. That's why you THINK before you CLAIM.

A lot of people have different songs that they enjoy listening to. You can have more then one "ALL TIME FAVOURITE SONG". I'm sure everyone does THINK before they CLAIM, seeing as there are so many great songs out there.

That's not exactly true.
    & you're the one in a harsh mood. Kylie was just suggesting something.

Bravo. You aren't a complete dim~wit afterall! Now, try making them more descriptive and worth reading, and you'll be all set.

Sheesh.

Bippa

Years
  • Well, if it's such a problem, why don't you just close this?

EDIT: Ok, responding to all of your complaints, I fixed the rules. Happy? I hope you are.

I put the new ones up. I hope you like the new rules. I don't, but hey. I don't make the rules.

Makafushigi Adventure - Hiroki Takahashi claimed by _Tracey_!
    Sakura Saku - Megumi Hayashibara claimed by _Tracey_!

That's all :D

PD: In the Claimed list, please make it with order...Sort them by alphabetical order...And sepparate them by letters xD
    Um...they are in order. It says, "in alphabetical order" right on the first page. It's not hard to miss.

Bippa

Last edited:

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Bippa said:
    Well, if it's such a problem, why don't you just close this?

...Because I can't? o__o Plus, the actual idea of the thread isn't the problem. The only problem is you being a fart-wagon and mouthing off to staff.

EDIT: Ok, responding to all of your complaints, I fixed the rules. Happy? I hope you are.
    I put the new ones up. I hope you like the new rules. I don't, but hey. I don't make the rules.

Thank you, I do like them. ^_^
    We never told you to change the rules, we just made some suggestions to make it more fair. Thank you for deciding to change them, even if you don't like it.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Bippa said:
    Are you even going to claim a song? *sigh* There are a lot of things I want to say but I can't. I deleted one of my claims.

Bippa

Nah, I don't feel like it~ :3
    & if there is anything you want to complain to me about, PM me and we'll discuss it there, k? D;

Bippa

Years
  • Alright, I put the new ones up.

Darkcrystal, remember to please use the correct form if you're going to claim another song. The form is on the first page.

Hakuryuu, don't forget you can claim more than one song. Two, at the most.

Bippa

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
  • Hee hee

Can I please claim "Welcome to the Black Parade" and "I'm not Okay (I Promise)", both by My Chemical Romance? That would be great.

Bippa

Years
  • umm, plz use t3h correct form, thankss. it's on the first page, it's not that hard to fix. it's hard to copy and paste if it's not correct form. thank you for your cooperatioon.

Bippa

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
  • Oh, I'm sorry.

Welcome to the Black Parade - My Chemical Romance claimed by Sarah
    I'm Not Okay (I Promise) - My Chemical Romance claimed by Sarah

Better? 8D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back