• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Dating Thread(Come here all you couples!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    *sigh*
    We already have it.
    Date and Pair up = same thing
    It's about friggin' love. =P

Junichi

Freshman at college!
    Years
  • I dont think Junichi that happens to be a guy is married to a fairy from FOP who is also a guy whom I thought was a girl because it has a girls name "Cosmo".

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Yeah, but you're the boy and Cosmo's the girl so shouldn't you be Cosmo and her Wanda? XD Doesn't matter I guess, I'm gonna keep calling you Junichi for fun because it gets you annoyed XD

Years
  • (Goes to Wanda and Cosmo's table) And what will you two be having?

Phantom Angel said:
    *sigh*
    We already have it.
    Date and Pair up = same thing
    It's about friggin' love. =P
    It's different!!! People pair up there and bond here!!!!!!! (Maybe propose...:D(Except for C&W LOL :D)

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Who Dates people over the internet?? Come on it's the internet.. you don't know these people.. that sucks all the fun out of it..

lighterhead2001

Fujiwara-kun unofficially!
    Years
  • Ok guys i thought that this Junichi=Wandas thing just leave it alone.....Junichi arent you allowed to change your name...(by asking the admin..or get a new account)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back