• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Emblem Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
  • It's pretty easy to get the Drama Queen emblem.
    Just take getting offended to seriously.

Whether or not you're right doesn't really matter though (because if that's so then I was totally unaware that you could just say anything regardless of what the actual topic was {seriously}).

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    It's pretty easy to get the Drama Queen emblem.
    Just take getting offended to seriously.

Whether or not you're right doesn't really matter though (because if that's so then I was totally unaware that you could just say anything regardless of what the actual topic was {seriously}).
    So thats how you got the Drama Queen emblem :)

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Just curious, I've had a few mishaps on those who confuse my gender. At first I thought it was just a mistake, but then recently and a few times before this, I had my own friend get my gender mixed up. So, noting how there is a Gender Bender emblem, I was just wondering how I would qualify enough?

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Am I still such a newbie that I can't level up?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Just curious, I've had a few mishaps on those who confuse my gender. At first I thought it was just a mistake, but then recently and a few times before this, I had my own friend get my gender mixed up. So, noting how there is a Gender Bender emblem, I was just wondering how I would qualify enough?

Am I still such a newbie that I can't level up?

First, you should read the first post. There are only a few requestable emblems. Those emblems aren't requestable.

Second, if a staff member NOTICES you, you can get the emblem. :| Don't ask for them unless they're on the first post.

Feel free to ask me for an emblem though; there's one that I love to give out to members.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I love people that report. xD Why would I call them a snitch? That's just mean and I love them too much, whether they're right or wrong~

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    What if there was a Copy Cat emblem? (Or is there one already?)

H-King

Elite Four Will Fan
    Years
  • Is there an emblem for being in allot of social groups? Because I am in 32 different ones.

Years
    • Seen today
    Is there an emblem for being in allot of social groups? Because I am in 32 different ones.

Nope, at the moment there is not. I don't think there will be either as it seems rather trivial.
    Anyone could just join a whole bunch of social groups in hopes to get the emblem. It would be rather pointless in my opinion.

xXI JOE IXx

Is there a emblem for people who make lots of typos?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back