• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Emblem Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
  • I got a good idea for an emblem (then again, I'm 12, what's logical to me is usually stupid to everyone else on this website):

Name: Blogger

Comment: We don't need to know you're day to day life, but thanks for telling us anyway.

Picture: A speech bubble.

Requirement: You've posted at least 100 times in the blog.

Mmkayy?

xXI JOE IXx

I got a good idea for an emblem (then again, I'm 12, what's logical to me is usually stupid to everyone else on this website):

Comment: We don't need to know you're day to day life, but thanks for telling us anyway.

Mmkayy?

I like this idea, I like it alot :D

Years
    • Seen today
    I got a good idea for an emblem (then again, I'm 12, what's logical to me is usually stupid to everyone else on this website):

Mmkayy?

Well you see, this again would be one of those emblems everyone can get as long as they have a blog. This would also increase spam with the blogs I believe. Some people really would increase their blog posting by a large degree if there were to be a prize.
    It's nice for blogs to have a good purpose and be an enjoyable read but, if some members are racing for an emblem they won't be utilized to the best degree.
    There is a "Navi Award", for those who talk a lot, not sure if blogging a lot would fall under that category but I do feel it depends on how you blog.
    So I wouldn't agree with this as it would possibly increase spam within the blogging area.
    Haaving a blog alone is plenty though right?

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years

• Well you see, this again would be one of those emblems everyone can get as long as they have a blog. This would also increase spam with the blogs I believe. Some people really would increase their blog posting by a large degree if there were to be a prize.
    It's nice for blogs to have a good purpose and be an enjoyable read but, if some members are racing for an emblem they won't be utilized to the best degree.
    There is a "Navi Award", for those who talk a lot, not sure if blogging a lot would fall under that category but I do feel it depends on how you blog.
    So I wouldn't agree with this as it would possibly increase spam within the blogging area.
    Haaving a blog alone is plenty though right?

Okay, I need to think of something people couldn't get intentionally or would be painful to get. I know!

Name: Disappear

Text: Hey, long time, no see!

Picture: I dunno, a desert road or something like that.

Requirement: 365 days inactive.

There, so if you can somehow stay away from this website for a year and not forget about it then you get this.

Years
    • Seen today
    Okay, I need to think of something people couldn't get intentionally or would be painful to get. I know!

Name: Disappear

Text: Hey, long time, no see!

Picture: I dunno, a desert road or something like that.

Requirement: 365 days inactive.

There, so if you can somehow stay away from this website for a year and not forget about it then you get this.

Hmm, what about those who just forget they joined and then come back a year later? That kind of defeats the purpose.
    I'm not sure if there is much point in having something like this, but then again I don't make the decisions. But from my point of view it seems kinda pointless I guess. But maybe, staff might like the idea.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years

• Hmm, what about those who just forget they joined and then come back a year later? That kind of defeats the purpose.
    I'm not sure if there is much point in having something like this, but then again I don't make the decisions. But from my point of view it seems kinda pointless I guess. But maybe, staff might like the idea.

Okay, how about the same thing but the conditions were changed to, you have to have posted at least a hundred times. Better?

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • One hundred posts are easy to get.
    Here's my idea:
    Emblem: TCTIer
    Recommendations: post atleast 500 times on TCTI
    Picture: Infinity symbol.

Years
    • Seen today
    One hundred posts are easy to get.
    Here's my idea:
    Emblem: TCTIer
    Recommendations: post atleast 500 times on TCTI
    Picture: Infinity symbol.

We have the "Sucker for Games" emblem for all your over posting in TCTI needs! xD

Years
  • Any game that's within Other Trivia and Pokemon Trivia, I believe. Though I think it's mostly Other Trivia, if I'm not mistaken.

Knowing the poster, I think he was poking fun at the fact that not many frequent OT posters outside of the TCTI realm seem to have the emblem, but most the TCTI regulars seem to have one.

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Official Emblem Discussion Thread

Is this one good or bad? Such an unclear description...

Years
    • Seen today
    Well considering David is Parralel and this is perpendicular, I think it's bad.
    I got it too =/

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    We have the "Sucker for Games" emblem for all your over posting in TCTI needs! xD

edit: ew gross typos fixed now.

Actually I agree with the original idea to add an emblem for TCTI and have a seperate one for the Forum Games like 'Don't let the Moderator Say Anything' etc etc because TCTI isn't really a game so much as it's a bigger chat room of sorts.

I mean there are people with lit. 10s of thousands of posts in TCTI right? Maybe something like this?

Official Emblem Discussion Thread

TCTI Plastic

Congratulations! You're a top poster in TCTI and that makes you a TCTI Plastic. Better than anyone else, you know who's dating who, you know all the latest gossip, you know the main pc dramaz and you know who's in the top and who's floundering at the bottom. Go take your burn book and go fill it with the latest gossip about what Lightning's really doing with those Cherrim and always remember your 4 Word Rule because 3 Words is full of carbs and will make you fat.

Idk, I worked on it for like 15 minutes so sorry if it sucks but there's my suggestion~

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Then why would Lightning and Arcanine, two of my better friends get it?
    Hmm... mysterious.

True I guess, though I did notice Lightning having both of your new emblems xD
    Either way, it's good to have some mystery within the emblems as most have been figured out by those who have looked into emblems xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back