• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Emblem Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
Years
  • Today, I am finally old enough to stalk and (eff) pc's lil' children and get away with it get my Veteran Emblem. W0ot! So can I please have it?

Wow... 3 years have passed since I joined this community in hopes of beating the (eff) out of people on Pokémon... lots of things have happened.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Today, I am finally old enough to stalk and (eff) pc's lil' children and get away with it get my Veteran Emblem. W0ot! So can I please have it?

Wow... 3 years have passed since I joined this community in hopes of beating the (eff) out of people on Pokémon... lots of things have happened.

Congrats on your 3 years buddy. I shall send you on your emblem now.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • OK, let's see if I can do this right.

On July 24, I got paired to BinaryPeaches. Slight proof is here, as she was paired to an alt. of mine. If you would like me to prove that that is, in fact, my alt., or that we didn't unpair during the period between her pairing to my alt. and becoming my pair, then I will do my best to give you that proof.

If, however, you only accept pairings between two accounts, whether one person was paired to their pair's alt. before pairing to the main account of the alt. they were previously paired to, then that is understandable.

And if any of this sounds confusing, forgive me.

vietazn654

A sound soul dwells within me
    Years
  • I gotta question; what does it mean to pair up? I mean, do you just ask a person: Let's pair up! Then you're paired? =P

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    I gotta question; what does it mean to pair up? I mean, do you just ask a person: Let's pair up! Then you're paired? =P

Well, to make it official you must post in the pairing thread. That is how we know that you have been paired for the required amount of time when you request your emblem, by checking the date of your post.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • Question:Is There A Emblem For Amount Of Time Spent On Pc?

I know staff may not tell us but do any of the members know?

Due to fact that i normally play my pokemon platinum about 13-15 hours a day.I made my mind up that while im playing i can also be on forums 13-15 hours a day.I know even if there was a emblem for say spending so much time in a day on Pokecommunity it would take a long time to get even if i did spend that time,but i am willing to work towards it & then be able to brag that i have no life.LOL

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years

Due to fact that i normally play my pokemon platinum about 13-15 hours a day.I made my mind up that while im playing i can also be on forums 13-15 hours a day.I know even if there was a emblem for say spending so much time in a day on Pokecommunity it would take a long time to get even if i did spend that time,but i am willing to work towards it & then be able to brag that i have no life.LOL
    PC Veteran, its on the first page on this thread. Always check there first before posting.

vietazn654

A sound soul dwells within me
    Years

Hmm.. I saw on Matthew's Emblems there's PC IS MY LIFE. =P

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • Here is Matthew's page. PC IS MY LIFE. =D

Ya,it doesn't say much and as i see at this time his last activity on here was today at 10:44am.and it is now 4pm almost so hes been offline over 6 hours almost.If "PC IS MY LIFE" Is for how much you spend daily on pc...i will get it sooner or later.If i spend at least 15 hours a day on here then i should be good to get it.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
  • If I asked this question before please feel free to punch tell me, but just how big does your trade thread have to be to get the emblem for having a huge trade thread? And no, I know better than to fill it full of crap and say "H3Y GU1Z L00K H0W B1G M4H TR4D3 THR34D 1S!!!!!!!11!@!#@!!!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back