• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OFFICIAL Pairup and Romance Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Because, you pair up with him.(does that matter?!? lol)
    However, he is s-s-mod.
    ssmod=Senior Super Moderator
    Senior=old
    You miss Andy? lol
    I know.
    When will you get on MSN and chat with us?!?
    Andy and I are awaiting for you last night!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    This doesn't need to be stuck. @_@; *unstick*

Senior is just something he added to his title. >_>;

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Hey, that's okay.*eat stick*
    I think this topic is (little-)important.
    That's why I stick it.
    However, if you said so, I will follow you.>_>;
    Andy is older with "Senior Super Moderator". XP
    Is he old?

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    no he is referring to the fact he has been an S Mod for a long while now, and is very very good and experienced obnly he dont say it like that cos he is not concieted about his abilities :D. hey did u know he got modded then promoted to S Mod by kwesi in the first week of his modship, thats very good! i was so amazed and he was thrilled. ^_^ he certainly deserved it. andy is a year younger than me in real life he turns 15 in december.

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Soph said:
    no he is referring to the fact he has been an S Mod for a long while now, and is very very good and experienced obnly he dont say it like that cos he is not concieted about his abilities :D. hey did u know he got modded then promoted to S Mod by kwesi in the first week of his modship, thats very good! i was so amazed and he was thrilled. ^_^ he certainly deserved it. andy is a year younger than me in real life he turns 15 in december.
    Yes, very good. >_>;
    He turn into 15 in this December? Happy birthday, Andy.
    Too fast. XD
    However, how long that you know him?
    If you want to keep it secret, PM me.

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Yes, might be.
    They are the best pair around here.
    Why don't I get pair like that?
    *cry* T_T
    *hugs Cacturne*

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    PokeMaster3000 said:
    I think they knew eachother, before they even got paired...
    You are right, we did. ^_^ I think i told this story before but i may as well tell it again. ^_^

I met Andy at www.the-apcc.com february this year. We met in a funny way; Alakazam made an update and he had a comments section. I went into it to post a comment but the computer i was usisng had some strange bug, it wouldnt let me change the name option to Soph, it had %00 in the name thing and wouldnt let me change it. I posted a comment asking if anyone could tell me why. Now andy posted a comment on the update at the exact same second, each comment had the date and time of posting displayed and ours were identicle, one after the other. well i was pleased to see some one online and i can still remember what he said he replied to my comment and said 'hay cool we posted at the same time. well soph or %00 or whatever your name is, what exactly is wrong with the computer?" we started talking, i never did fix it and that same school computer STILL does it, but we started talking and went for hours. This went on for severa days and everyone else who visited the site got involved, only before long alakazam got tired of having his comments board flooded with over 300 comments a day from us chatting, and deleted them all and told us to stop. stupid as ever, the very next day i started it again. the whole chat thing was my fault. alakazam was pretty ticked off and we got into trouble, he said he would ban us if we didnt stop. i came forward, explained it was my fault and we stopped. he told us that if we wanted to chat do it at the pokemon community. andy joined, i didnt cos at the time PC kept going down on the school server, i kept getting denied acess cos of some bug in the school server, so i couldnt join. a few posters said alakazam should start a chatroom, and in the end he did. i chatted to andy a lot in there. its agaisnt tye school rules, i did it anyway. well i never got caught up until he went away to arizona in march. while he was away the teacher checked my cookies and i got into deep, deep trouble., i was told in no uncertain terms if i ever went on a chatroom again i would have my internet acess cut off permanently. i stopped, and emailed andy to tell him. i had joined PC about a week before he left and right after he went PC crahsed and was down the whole time he was gone, it came back about a day before his return, my account was destroyed in the downtime. i had been freaking out cps the apcc had been down the whole time too and he had his only email adres that i knew wit the apcc, and if it was down and PC was down i had no contact, i was really worried but it came back just before he returned. then i rejoined PC and started posting and stuff, and so on. well a while after the first ever pair up thread was created, i asked him via a private conversation on email if he wanted tp pair up on PC. he said yes and that he had wanted too anyway but didint ask me in case of a bad reaction. so as you know we paired up and then most pf you know the rest...basically we got to be very good freinds, worked together to get him modded then he got promeoted to SMod in his first week, and then so on until the New PC and here we are now. whew that was long...happy now? now u know our story. ^_^ and im amazed at the irony that i now work on the website where we met...and update. ^_^ isnt it starange how things happen? but if we had not posted at the same time that day we would never have started chattiung, whicj is waht set the whole thing in motion and got PC one of its top super mods and its model pair. XD ^_^

-Soph.

Last edited:

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    Soph said:
    a few posters said alakazam should start a chatroom, and in the end he did. i chatted to andy a lot in there. its agaisnt tye school rules, i did it anyway. well i never got caught up until he went away to arizona in march. while he was away the teacher checked my cookies and i got into deep, deep trouble., i was told in no uncertain terms if i ever went on a chatroom again i would have my internet acess cut off permanently. i stopped, and emailed andy to tell him. i had joined PC about a week before he left and right after he went PC crahsed and was down the whole time he was gone, it came back about a day before his return, my account was destroyed in the downtime.
    So that was the APCC chatroom for. The only time I went there was when you were bored back then anyway. And that room was quiet until I invited some friends from GS (gameshark pokeboards) over. I never went to these two places now for a really long time.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    Phantom Angel said:
    Yes, very good. >_>;
    He turn into 15 in this December? Happy birthday, Andy.
    Too fast. XD
    However, how long that you know him?
    If you want to keep it secret, PM me.
    And after his birthday, is my birthday... how amasing life can be... ^^;

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    I agree,I'd like to pair up with Link, but only as long as it's ok with you all. I know i've already been paired, I hope this doesn't cause prollies.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Here's the new list:

Couples:
    Arcanine and Soph
    MoonLight and Dakota
    Kenta and Mystic Mew
    orange*berry and Junichi
    PokeMaster3000 and Miyu-chan
    LiquidThunder and Kairi
    images and Sapphire
    Haruka and Latios Master
    Fire Master and G-Lance
    Bluesy and Pikasoul
    Blaine and elekokeko
    Pika12 and Kayleigh
    Inuyasha and Kagome
    igtica and Ruriri
    Fallen Angel and Raichu_tamer
    StarLightUmbreon and Gengar
    Too-angel and Tendo
    Jedi_Amara and Falcon
    punkie90 and Ashley03
    Igtica and link722

Unpaired Females: - Please announce yourself if you want to be listed here.
    SapphireDewgong
    shiny_jiggly

Unpaired Males: - Please announce yourself if you want to be listed here.
    Omega-Brendon
    Shelz4u
    Lord of winter
    Master Hyperness
    Stinger
    Phantom Angel
    jirachi361
    armaldo

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    I made some changes so it will be more accurate.

Couples:
    Arcanine and Soph
    MoonLight and Dakota
    Kenta and Mystic Mew
    orange*berry and Junichi
    PokeMaster3000 and Miyu-chan
    LiquidThunder and Kairi
    images and Sapphire
    Haruka and Latios Master
    Fire Master and G-Lance
    Bluesy and Pikasoul
    Blaine and elekokeko
    Pika12 and Kayleigh
    Inuyasha and Kagome
    Fallen Angel and Raichu_tamer
    StarLightUmbreon and Gengar
    Too-angel and Tendo
    Jedi_Amara and Falcon
    punkie90 and Ashley03
    Igtica and link722

Unpaired Females: - Please announce yourself if you want to be listed here.
    SapphireDewgong
    shiny_jiggly

Unpaired Males: - Please announce yourself if you want to be listed here.
    Omega-Brendon
    Lord of winter
    Master Hyperness
    Stinger
    Phantom Angel
    jirachi361
    armaldo

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    there is not much law left... except narcissism pretty much... just add yourself to the list...

but so much guys, so little female members though... hmm...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back