• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OFFICIAL Pairup and Romance Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Frosty and I are a pair that wouldn?t wanna break! ;p I think those people could just repair, since obviously their relationships mean something to them, and they?d want to pair again, not silly list needed.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    Frosty and I are a pair that wouldn?t wanna break! ;p I think those people could just repair, since obviously their relationships mean something to them, and they?d want to pair again, not silly list needed.

*hugs* No way we're breaking up... absolutely no way I'll break up with Kairi ^-^

Pairs who actually have their pairups that mean something will certainly come here asap to "re-pair" to get them on the list of paired couples again. However, this time we certainly won't be having a "unpaired male" and "unpaired female" list ever again... Oh dear those 2 list just drilled pairing up in "new PC" to the ground X_x;

perthskies

Nostalgic
    Years
  • I kind of agree with Frostweaver about the unmatched male/female lists, they are quite anonymous, and thus don't really show the interests of the member, though you could look at his/her forum profile, but not many people fill out their profile completely, not that many people bother looking anyway.

The original idea I believe was just for fun, though I think this is a very popular part of The PokeCommunity, and probably needs to be refined a bit to make it more fun, as it is too anonymous and inefficient at the moment. At least there are a few great paiups, e.g. Cosmon & Junichi, Soph & Andy, Kairi & Frostweaver ( congratulations by the way! ^_^; ).

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
  • I see my name come up a few time in this. Well Austin realy don't come on PC any more. We talk in MSN. Though I think he would come on just to say we are still a pair or re-pair up. By then though i would have said it already.
    Ok i think i'm just going on. So are you guys realy going to clear the lists and start over?

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • I think that we should do random pairs and then see if the people are happy who they are macthed up with x.x

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    That defeats the whole point?people are really only supposed to use this thread to pair with people they already like from normal posting/chatting. =\

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • I wonder if they could reset the thread and so everyone can re-pair up again. That would be alot better since there is alot of single females but they are all inactive.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    I still on the unpaired list... I was thinking maybe we can open another thread. To Roleplay dates or something. A couple of girls I asked said, "they didnt know me to well". So could we do this?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • JoWood said:
    I still on the unpaired list... I was thinking maybe we can open another thread. To Roleplay dates or something. A couple of girls I asked said, "they didnt know me to well". So could we do this?
    that's the exact reason why Pairup most of the time means so much nothing... right now you "line up" on the list and get randomly paired... take the time to know someone (through PM, Email, IM or just chatting to each other in a thread such as DCC) will certainly make you know one another better and better.

Just like how it's in RL (I guess...). You'll want to know a person first through just regular chatting, then become "paired up." The internet should actually have more ways of communication (but less effective) in comparison to RL.

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • frostweaver said:
    that's the exact reason why Pairup most of the time means so much nothing... right now you "line up" on the list and get randomly paired... take the time to know someone (through PM, Email, IM or just chatting to each other in a thread such as DCC) will certainly make you know one another better and better.

Just like how it's in RL (I guess...). You'll want to know a person first through just regular chatting, then become "paired up." The internet should actually have more ways of communication (but less effective) in comparison to RL.
    Yes we should do that x.x

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back