• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OFFICIAL Pairup and Romance Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Make friends before you pair. You really need to. My first pair was Austin, and I didn't know anything about him. Turns out we were pretty useless as a pair, we didn't talk at all and eventually we just unpaired.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    FlamingTorchic said:
    Well, me and Teara are paired up, but I know what you mean Jedi. I have been paired up with people that I don't really relate to well (no offense piyoko), but Teara I can actually talk to.:)
    That sounds good, you are friend and enjoy your pair up. *clapclap* ^_^ A lot of people on that list don't talk, I bet.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Pairing up lost its meanings a lot time ago. For at least 4 months or so, this thread has always been playing "match this name with that name." It's just a matching game that seems like exercises for kindergarteners... But perhaps now the lost quality to pairing up may return...

IT?

Tag your IT?
    Years
    Were is the couples lest I have been waiting super long and I can't take I need to know if im paired with!

Magic.:disappoin

IT?

Tag your IT?
    Years
    Ummm no Magic.:disappoin is a thing I say after every post I make and me and coco want to be paired but dont they have to show the list to be paired?

Magic.:disappoin

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    o.O Well, I guess I didn't realise that... well, if you are paired then you can add yourself to the list. Just find the most recent version, then add the pair and remove yourself from unpaired. Want me to do it for you?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    As the announcement says, we had to use a backup from early the 13th since we moved servers. ^_^;
    *poke*

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    *jab*

I see, now that that's cleared up...we simpyl MUST makes new pairs...

I pair Kairi with the everlasting and eternal image of my sacrifice...I'm not sure what that is yet...

HUH!?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back