• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OFFICIAL Pairup and Romance Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
  • Missingno Baby said:
    Riiiiigggghhhhhtt....
    *pulls out beating stick* just in case I get paired up with

~A geek
    ~A spammer
    ~A flamer
    ~etc.....

first of all, there are no spammers and flamers in PC so don't worry about that. Even if there are spammers and flammers, they will receive their just award immediately...

*reads the bold part*

WHAT! I TAKE THIS AS A DIRECT INSULT! XD
    (you dare diss geeks one more time... i'll start chasing you in PokeCommunity and whack you on your head with a TI-83 :p)

Missingno Baby

Moyasimon Addict
    Years
  • Junichi said:
    Your ever so disrespectful! Good thing I aint CAS.
    Yes... you are very right...She is disrespecful!
    Well, she is right now! So.....
    What's wrong With me?

In case you only speak Dutch...

Ja haben Sie sie sind disrespecful sehr Recht! Gut ist sie im Augenblick! So, Was ist mit mir falsch?!!

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
  • Missingno Baby said:
    Yes... you are very right...She is disrespecful!
    Well, she is right now! So.....
    What's wrong With me?

In case you only speak Dutch...

Ja haben Sie sie sind disrespecful sehr Recht! Gut ist sie im Augenblick! So, Was ist mit mir falsch?!!

That is not true... I don't like people BREAKING rules.

I am afraid you are breaking a rule because you are posting offtopic.

If ANYONE complains about the rules 1 more time, There won't be any more pair ups for anyone...

Junichi

Freshman at college!
    Years
  • Cosmo was never paired up. Hazuki-san was but not COSMO! Maybe this is why she dumped her old name. All I need to say is

BAKA!

Chaeran

No longer here
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    I don't mean to nudge my way into this, but would it be possible for this thread to be on-topic? I don't know many of you very well...and I'm sorry, but having read the entire thread this is beginning to sound like bashing...as if an argument could erupt.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
  • BUT, she changed her name. Name changes don't count, because I still have a record that she was paired up in the past..

One more insult out of your mouth, and noone will get paired up and then PC will lose the privilage of pairups for a month...

Junichi

Freshman at college!
    Years
  • This "pair up" thing is starting to get out of hand. You cant force people to pair up. Some enjoy being single :)

Junichi

Freshman at college!
    Years
  • Haruka said:
    BUT, she changed her name. Name changes don't count, because I still have a record that she was paired up in the past..

One more insult out of your mouth, and noone will get paired up and then PC will lose the privilage of pairups for a month...
    But she never talked to him so she wasn't really "Paired with him". And 22sa was paired too!

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
  • I know, but rules are rules! There won't be a Country if theres no rules. Please do not complain about this, because I don't want this to become a heated argument.

Please calm down.

Zento

Mushroom God
    Years
  • Haruka said:
    BUT, she changed her name. Name changes don't count, because I still have a record that she was paired up in the past..

Um... Chica, dontcha think you're being a lil' harsh about this all? I guess I don't have any business poking my nose in here, but it's kinda like you're taking all the fun outta this whole deal. :/

And you honestly think people would be scared of your 'threat'? o_O

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back