• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official PC Merry Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    From all the staff of the Poke Community, we would like to wish you a Merry Christmas! Feel free to grab your present out from underneath the tree, grab your free PC meal *Shows a banquet full of Turkey, Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Corn, Green Beans, Cranberry Sauce, and all the other fixings*, and sit down and reminisce with your fellow members!

*Starts a roaring fire in the fireplace*

Reactions: GKS

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Christmas doesn't start for nine more minutes in New York. Anyways, Merry Christmas to all PC members, and too all a good night... THEN TOMORROW OPEN THOSE GIFTS LIKE WILD ANIMALS!

Good night.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

I hope you get all the presents you asked for and been good to Santa. XD And also have fun with your family and friends. :3

Be JOLLY AND BRIGHT! Have a grand old time!

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I wish you all a Merry Christmas (three minutes early XD)! Have a great day and be all apoigawpgoha ish tomorrow with your holiday spirits and such. /fail

Send me all your Christmas food! :33

Years
    Well, it's officially December 25th for me right now.

That means it's Christmas for me!! And Merry Christmas to everyone else also.

*looks at the food*

No gravy?!! That's a crime!! Well, I might as well load up on Turkey, Chicken, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce and wash it all down with a certain soda that is banned and shunned by the PC mods. XD

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Crazy thing is we got to open our gifts on Christmas Eve like 11:55 .

Sorry. Happy Holidays

Last edited:

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    so this fat dude in a red suit is coming to see you tonight.. IF he can get down the chimney.. and give you things.

Well anyways, Merry Christmas* everyone at PC!

*Chrismahanukwanzakah[insert YOUR holiday here]

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back