• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official PC Merry Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2013
    I can't help but greet everyone here all over again! Probably because I've been busy playing hacks rather than actually posting on the site.*sweatdrop*

*resumes seat with my blue Zangoose and my new black DS lite. I can finally play Pearl and Diamond!*

Years
    Oh well I was off-line and too late to greet everyone. But belated Merry Christmas! and an Advanced Happy New Year (Chances are I'll be off-line at this time too!) XD
    It was fun...FOOD, FOOD, and moar FOOD!!!!! (My Grandma's gettin' me fat >.> Really she said that =O) I got about $200 and I'll probably just buy some DS games (I read Nintendo Power and it turns out there's so many great games for the DS...no need to go get another console. ^_^ A port of Chrono Trigger on the DS anyone?)

CHG-Swampert

Do not make Wigglytuff Laugh
    Years
    lol gj mate. I got to eat alot too xD. I didn't get many presents FOR christmas but the sales start after Christmas. I'm going to Best Buy and Walmart tomorrow. GG XD epic win

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
    Merry belated Christmas everyone and i hope you all have a happy new year with the english port of platinum coming ill pre-order it.

Well i got what i wanted. MONEY!!!!! thats all i wanted as im saving up for a halfway decent computer that will atleast let me play my games. My brother is going to build it as you get better computers cheaper if you buy the parts and build the thing yourself.

Well anyone i hope you got what you wanted and had a good christmas and heres to another year.

PS: Hope you see an official New Year thread as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back