• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Request Topic

billie_lightning

Lightning Queen
Years
  • I was wondering if someone could make a sig for me? It would have my username in the top left corner. The picture I'd want is me (I'll describe in a second) commanding my raichu. I have brown, extremely wavy hair and green eyes. I always wear a black sports jacket with green stripes down the side. I like training electric pokemon and raichu is my favorite. The way he looks in my avatar is my favorite.

I know that was a tad vague, but if anyone feels like trying it out, please and thank you =)

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Could someone please make me a banner and avatar using this picture please? http://img293.imageshack.us/my.php?image=willdu3.jpg

I want sort of darker colours maybe some yellow or purple something along those lines. No words or anything.

And if your wandering its Will from advance wars days of ruin DS :P

Cheers.

Last edited:

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
    Years
  • I'm in need of a userbar.

I want the image to be a PokeBall and the text to be "PokeBase Supporter"

Please, :D

Lord Yawgmoth

Lord of all Phyrexia
    Years
  • If anybody could draw me a good picture of a Gyarados, I'll be very happy with them, and you shall earn my respect. Don't worry; I'll give ya credit for it.

I'd also like a banner with "Lord Yawgmoth" written inside a coat of arms, with a blue Gyarados on the left and a Red Gyarados on the right. You'd be ultra-cool if you did that, and I will give you credit for it.

Please? =3

NerdSparks

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2016
    for blazeavile:
    request20.png

please give credit ^_^

go here:http://s294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Lilsparks101/?action=view&current=request20.png for image code

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
    Years
  • Request

Hey.

I would like to ask for someone to create a sig banner for me?
    It has to say "Solovino" on the lower right, in any handwritten looking font. The picture itself would feature a Sandshrew/Sandslash, happily eating spaghetti from a pot. Something that hints at a trainer (eg.: shoes, legs, backpack, pokeballs, ...) should be visible.
    Any colour theme that you want. PM me for further details if you need.

Of course, I'll give full credits. Eternal gratitude and some well deserved praise will also be available:classic:.

Thanks in advance.

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    i would like a banner! all im asking is that whoever makes it 4 me, pm's me just so i know!
    oh and as how it looks, all im looking 4 is a cute pokemon on it (like my avatar) as an example something like:torchic,treeko,celebi,chickorita,chimchar,piplup,squirtle,anything out of that catagory would be great! :) oh and if you could add my name! (storm393)-THANKS much appreciated

Years
  • Re-posting my request from the previous page.

Can someone please make me a normal legendary cross Pokemon called Suicunetwo? It's a combination of Arcanine and Suicune.

KJ

Focus!
    Years
  • ive looked all over the interent and couldnt find any that were good at all, can sumeone make me a dragonite wallpaper 1280 x 768, looking for one done in PS, nothing to specular just maybe a big pic of him with one or two blended in the background. no txt needed.

thanks

TriVu

Electric Executor
    Years
  • Ermm, could have like an electrifying background with raichu causing the thunder, and next to raichu it says by name and fc in the font Plantagenet Cherokee and the writing to be italic XD
    I am very specific :)

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Alrighty guys, I'm gonna re-make this thread, so anyone who's request wasn't fulfilled can feel free to repost their request in the new thread.

Back