• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Request Topic

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
  • Official Request Topic

Instead of starting a new topic with your requests, stick them here. If somebody feels like doing one, then they'll do it and start a new topic with "blah blah's request" or private message it to them or something. I'm getting sick of a whole thread being started just because someone wants another to draw them a picture (most of the time, it never gets done anyway). So this thread may become a resource type place for artists to get inspiration from a request.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • Yeah this does sound like a great idea.. Way too many people are making threads and they are cluttering up the forum :(

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    OMG, such a good idea. Thank Gawd.. Sprite request threads annoy me. Its not even art, why's it even on Mixed Art section? --; Hooray for Iveechan!

*dies*

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Art im sure they are... but it have the Home of Sprites forum :\
    And people keep posting with sprites in Mixed Art... tsk tsk...

Shadow LugiaX

Shadow Pokemon
    Years
  • i HAVE A REQUEST!
    I need a picture of a baby celebi wearing a diaper, and some kimono like clothes while giggling and looking cutely while a Mewtwo is tickling it. If anyone can do this, I'd apreciate it greatly!

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Castrainer said:
    Art im sure they are... but it have the Home of Sprites forum :\
    And people keep posting with sprites in Mixed Art... tsk tsk...
    Sprites annoy me for some reason. Thank God they got ther own section. For a minute there I was tempted to do one of these threads for sprites. =/

*dies*

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • WOW what a great idea! I have a very simple request if someone can do pleaze? if so... I want a cool umbreon on a hill howling wit a moon in back of it pleaze.

Thank u...
    Oh by the way its for my sig as u can see.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • I think we should add a list of people who are *taking* requests to this thread so that people can request a certain artist if they want...

I'm off requesting duties for the next week or so, but I'll be back on them after exams, so you can put me on the list.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    I have a request! I want the girl in the attachment, with an Absol on the left, and an umbreon on the right, and if possible a Flygon in the background, and have the girl turned a bit sideways crossing her arms.

jaz_jaz

The Elite Trainer
    Years
  • Hi if you have any pokemon pics you made urself, and dont mind me making them into cards, please send me them. With moves/type and so on.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2004
    i need some cels of brock from the advance genertion , but good!

please help me!

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • here...tell me if this is good enough

banner2.png

Back