• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Official Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Its evolution looks like a water type. I don't see any features of Fighting type that other fighting types have which is usually clothes or something that relates them to their fighting style.

Its Beta Art is still also unconfirmed as the official version.
    Yeah but remember the Beta art of Kibago was a lot like the Real Kibago so I think that Tsutarja and Majimaru's beta art is going to be a lot like there final versions :)

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
    Its evolution looks like a water type. I don't see any features of Fighting type that other fighting types have which is usually clothes or something that relates them to their fighting style.

Its Beta Art is still also unconfirmed as the official version.
    Well Ash, Iris, Koromori, Kibago were also beta art and they didn't change at all. And about the clothing the Mijumaru evo has a type of skirt like clothing that samurai's wear. Just wait for Mistahdude to show you how it is going to be a water/fighting type.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    The Beta for the Starter evolutions still haven't been confirmed though. We don't know if they changed at all. They still haven't been released a second time like Koromori and Kibago were.

Tyxomm

Akimoto-Kenta
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2010
    those starter evolutions were confirmed fake.

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mijumaru's was just too weird.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Check out these Rumours, they are from pokejungle!

N's real name is "North" (Nousu) and he is leader of Team Plasma. (Didn't we already decide that wasn't going to happen?)
    Elite 4 Fara: Normal/Flying
    Elite 4 Shuten: Fighting/Steel
    Elite 4 Kageha: Ghost/Dark [Kage = shadow]
    Elite 4 Murou: Dragon
    Champion South (Sausu): Mixed types (Also he is apparently N's brother

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
    That was the only one I liked.

People are entitled to their own opinions. I personally think Mijumaru's was really dumb. I mean, they didn't even put thought into it. Pokabu's was the worst. Tsutaja's actually was kind of cool. Glad their fake.

I think it would be neat to have N as the leader, and S as the champion. Kind of goes with sibling rivalry. I like it.

Years
    Check out these Rumours, they are from pokejungle!

N's real name is "North" (Nousu) and he is leader of Team Plasma. (Didn't we already decide that wasn't going to happen?)
    Elite 4 Fara: Normal/Flying
    Elite 4 Shuten: Fighting/Steel
    Elite 4 Kageha: Ghost/Dark [Kage = shadow]
    Elite 4 Murou: Dragon
    Champion South (Sausu): Mixed types (Also he is apparently N's brother
    Wait the rumor that said the new team was going to be team Plasma said that N was the leader if I remember right so he could be as the Team Plasma thing came true...
    South sounds cool...

Years
    People are entitled to their own opinions. I personally think Mijumaru's was really dumb. I mean, they didn't even put thought into it. Pokabu's was the worst. Tsutaja's actually was kind of cool. Glad their fake.

I think it would be neat to have N as the leader, and S as the champion. Kind of goes with sibling rivalry. I like it.

I think that may be the final nail in the coffin, that proves this game is based on, and in, America. North/South, Brothers, etc. The Civil War anybody? It makes sense now.

Years
    I think that may be the final nail in the coffin, that proves this game is based on, and in, America. North/South, Brothers, etc. The Civil War anybody? It makes sense now.
    Actually it doesn't North/South...there is also North and South Korea and the Korea war...so it proves nothing sadly Plus it's only a rumor...

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
    I think it's just a coincidence, or supposed to show multiple wars.

Civil War - North Vs. South
    Korean War - North Vs. South
    Vietnam War - North Vs. South

Seems like a lot of civil wars are North Vs. South

Tyxomm

Akimoto-Kenta
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2010
    If this is true, then these two
    Official Rumours Thread

are probably East and West.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    A civil war between the brothers does make some sense. The opening theme with the crowning ceremony may have a lot to do with this sibling rivalry as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back