• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*Official Tig/Winona Lover Fanclub*~

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
Years
  • *throws red confetti* O_O;;; Homework is too much. O.o;

*throws pizza*
    *throws fried chicken*
    *throws soda*
    *throws all the food*

O.o; *watches as everything except for the pizza hits everyone's else head*
    *catches the pizza and slices*
    YUM! XD;

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
    Years
  • O_O;; MAGIKARP! No erm ... Feebas! XD; Meh. Why does the ugly grow into the lethal?!

o.o; Who let the peoples out?!

Brittany

Back?
    Years
  • sajdfhnlasdknxcmnxcjknxjkjdnjdTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigTigvv

*joins and runs*

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
  • Welcome more members! YAY!

*bounces on butterfly*
    ~*Official Tig/Winona Lover Fanclub*~

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
  • AH! I haven't been here in over... 2 days! What was I thinking not coming back!? *Smacks myself* So... what's going on? Hiding? Crap! I've been spotted!

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
  • Yeah, you can't reveal your location. Um... SHE'S NOT IN THE HOLE! Tig, never ever look in the hole! Don't even think about looking at the whole! Don't even pretend to pay attention to the hole that is unpay attentionnable! GG is NOT hiding in a hole! She is hiding in a... BOWL! Yeah, bowl! Like the one over there! *Points to a TV with a Super Bowl commercial* She could be anywhere there, so gook luck finding her, Tig. XD

Back